Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

Fatelin

Taken Kitten

10,675 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:02 pm
NAME: Mel or Melly

ABOUT ME: Eh? I work in pet retail. The customers = idiots. The animals I tend to = are cute and full of love

PETS: English Springer Spaniel called Sophie

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing, RPing, Writing

CURRENT PATH: Just a Witch >.>

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Since I was at the age of 12...I'm somewhat tuned into the things I do well with.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Um...I enjoy meeting new people for the most part. I can be a little shy at first or not as talkative, but that just depends on who I run into. Hopefully, I'll make some friends here.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:03 am
NAME: Terrance

ABOUT ME: I'm a stay at home artist and cake decorator. I'm working on going to college for art. Recently, my wonderful wife and I moved in with a good friend of ours. I love learning about new things and meeting new people.

PETS: Our friend has a beagle mix who's and older dog. My other half has her eye set on a Chewalla Daschound puppy mix. I personally am a cat person. ^^ Though our friend who owns the house is allergic to cats.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Anime, cake decorating, drawing, art, Minecraft, Magic the Gathering, Homestuck, Forge of Empires
I do collect little toy cars ones like the Matchbox cars and Hotwheels cars :3

CURRENT PATH: Wicca

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: about 8 years

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I enjoy talking and meeting knew people :3 I also enjoy learning more and more about Paganism as well as other religions, though most of my studying does tend to be about Paganism and Wicca  

terranceLaina

lycanthusincarnum

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:38 am
Hello everyone ^^

i am a traditional Witch (but not Wiccan) who honors the Witchfather and the Witchmother, and follows the Cainite-Luciferian Witchblood mythos. My inspiration derives from Chumbley's Sabbatic craft, cornish Witchcraft, Shamanism, and Ophidian/Naasenean Gnosticism with some Yezidi elements

i am a Devotee of Lilith-Hecate and a devout Santa Muertisto (i believe that they are connected)

because Traditional Witchcraft is a shamanic type of practice, the use of blood, bones, dirt, roots, and spirits are the working tools of this tradition. as well as the drum, rattle, and stang.

glad to be here everyone, and thanks to the Admins for allowing me in ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:49 am
NAME: John Birkel

ABOUT ME: I am a down and dirty traditional Witch who loves his pets, and draws constantly in class... I despise Math and jocky-bully people...
i do curse work-but not without a VERY good reason and i have to have a sign from the spirits to go on with it. I believe in Justice and i help those of my community. i am very devoted to La Flaquita, or the Skinny Lady, aka Santa Muerte. If you love Witchcraft, Art, and dirty humor...you'll love me wink

PETS: Jack Russel named buddy, and an orange tabby Cat named Sophie. :3

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing, Witchcraft, Writing, hiking, spending too much time online.

CURRENT PATH: The Crooked Path/Traditional Witchcraft. and a Devout Santa Muertisto.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: since a VERY young age i have been interested in Witchcraft and magic, but only when i was 12-13 did i pursue the interest smile

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I look forward to meeting with each one of you. and talking in future conversations!  

lycanthusincarnum

MaenadMagic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:03 pm
Name: Aurora

About Me: Not much for me to really say. I'm basically a student going with the flow of life with all it's ups and downs. I'm a nerd, for books shows and movies. Though I won't say I'm a crazy one who will kill you for having a different opinion.

Hobbies: drawing, reading, writing, being on the internet XD

Path: None so far, still searching

How Long Have You Been Interested: I would have to say four years now...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:30 pm
NAME: Sal
ABOUT ME: I live with my boyfriend, we are child free, he goes to school and I'm currently on a school hiatus of sorts. Trying to get back in soon. I am getting my Bachelors in German and plan to either go for a teaching program for my Masters or go for Folklore. Then I hope to be able to get into Cornell for their Medieval Studies program. I'm a huge history and culture nerd.
PETS: None but eventually we plan on getting a puppy pitbull and a puppy shar-pei.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: History, languages, sculpting, baking, mythos
CURRENT PATH: Religio Romana
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Studying: close to a year Practicing: 6 months ish  

Salmenella

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

terranceLaina

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:20 am
Wasn't sure where to put this, but I joined back around Christmas. Then my health got worse and I was constantly at the doctor. Then we moved.. basically I was unable to get online for quite some time. I just want to apologize for not being to participate in the guild these past few months. We're now moved and my health is doing better... especially since we found black mold in our old place. Yay new clean place with internet, and we're getting a puppy this week. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:16 pm
NAME: Bon
ABOUT ME: I can be a bit weird.
PETS: None that are *mine*. I do plan on getting two cats, a black cat and a white cat. The black will be named Salem, and the white will be Lucipurr.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Dancing, and playing tuba.
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic/Non-determined. I'm testing the water a bit.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: A long while, but I really only started studying for the past two years, and it hasn't gotten real serious until recently.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: When doing spells/rituals, I like to do them with my best friend. We go together, and having a partner to work with helps me because I get nervous when I'm physically by myself.  

Mystic Jericho

Lonely Phantom

SilvyrRayn

Blessed Mage

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:19 am
NAME: SilvyrRayn
LOCATION: Arizona, but I am moving to North Carolina in a few weeks
ABOUT ME: I am a mommy-to-be any day now. I have been on Gaia off and on for several years. I love to act and dance, and I love to sing, though I'm not very good at it. I am a student at University of Phoenix online working on my associates degree. I live with my dad, step-mother, and youngest brother (I'm the middle of cool .
PETS: I don't have any pets. My brother wants a dog, and I want a cat, but my step-mom hates cats, and she really doesn't want a dog later.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love to read and write in my free time, which seems to be non-existent these days.
CURRENT PATH: I am an eclectic solitary witch
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been studying since I was 16, so about 6 years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Nothing else really. You can ask, but I may not tell you because I am not a very open person.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:07 am
Hello. Just wanted to deeply apologize for not being on gaia for quite sometime. My life and health took a pretty big hit. Had to moved and once I got settled, we started me back on a medication, but then I ran out of it. Running out of that medication almost sent me to hospital :/ ...got more of my medications thanks to my wonderful mom. The medication I need is really costly, but we're trying to find assistance with it. Anyway, I'm on the road to recovery health wise at least and will do my best to participate a lot more. I miss gaia and miss this guild especially.  

terranceLaina

baileyabe97

4,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:44 pm
NAME: Bailey, but I would rather be called Alice
ABOUT ME: I'm short, nice, LOVE animals, blonde hair, green eyes
PETS: I have 2 dogs
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I like tennis, cooking, drawing, singing, dancing, skiing 3nodding
CURRENT PATH: I'm learning about Witchcraft and Wicca.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested for about 3-4 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I really like sweets whee just putting that out there 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:06 pm
NAME: friends call me viv, others call me ma, yet some call me sin, and i go by the names tyni and hydra, frostiee, corkee, vivian, kitty. But here in gaia, you will all know me quite simply as Sy. (dramatic intros ftw)
ABOUT ME: I`m a mom. My daughter is my life. Her name is Lydia and shes almost 2.
My mom introduced me with reading material at the age of 14. My mother claimed she was a wiccan. However, I regret to say her faith became unclear the sooner she approached the end of this life. After awhile she actually became christian with the rest of my older siblings to try to rid her old body of her sins and perceeded to try to convert me. But whether that was an idea my siblings gave her i have no proof or right to say. But however at that time i had already started experimenting with magick and researching further in the Old Religions. By the age of 17, i had already chosen the path of paganism. It wasnt until recently i have come across the term "eco paganism" which is traditional paganism who associate only with the earth goddess. i have always had a connection with the earth. From herbs to animals, etc.
PETS: None sad
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, drawing, video games, designing.
CURRENT PATH: Eco Paganism
HOW LONG BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 10 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANNA SHARE: I dont have a computer and i dont have internet yet. Right now i access gaia on my phone and hacking the neighbors wifi. So there are alot of things im limited to. Such as cut/copy, copy/paste, etc. And beware some gramatical errors. i apologize in advance because i hate them too. but thank you for accepting me into your guild. im hoping for some enlightenment as well as passing what i know unto others.
BLESSED BE.  

Moonlite__Syren

Cunning Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:59 pm
NAME: Dianda.
ABOUT ME: I'm just a regular girl from Holland. I have two jobs, somewhere in between those two jobs I'm trying to graduate and get my driver license. I have no idea what I want to do with my future. Go back to study or follow my dreams? What will be the best choice? I have no clue... Anyhoo -- I live together with my boyfriend. We've been together for 4,5 years now. He's a pretty open guy, he doesn't really give a s**t of what I do, haha. When I was around sixteen, you know, that age where you're trying to find out who you are, I got interested in witchcraft through a fictional book I was reading, and it felt a bit like things fell in it's place. Ever since I've been reading about it on and off. Life tends to wrap me up and stuff.
PETS: Two cats.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love cats, and I'm still not done learning everything about them. I love music, movies and series. I'm currently obsessed with Supernatural -- Started watching it last month and oh my god what have I missed? I also love dancing, blogging/writing and reading. I also am interested in herbs, crystals and tarot. Currently I'm trying to understand some more about palm reading and runes.
CURRENT PATH: None -- searching.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 5 or 6 years?
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Not really, no.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:34 pm
NAME: Donna, but everyone calls me Wolfie.
ABOUT ME: I'm a writer, and am in school to become a veterinary technician as of 8-26-13 (just a few weeks as I write this! biggrin ) I'm quiet and often come off as abrasive in certain situations online, but those that know me understand why and know that I'm actually sweet and kind hearted.
PETS: None, currently.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I'm a huge bookworm, and am really into crafts and Pokemon.
CURRENT PATH: I'm Norse Pagan, specifically Rokkatruar. I am devoted to Fenrir and Hel, two of Loki's children. I'm also a witch, and have no particular name for my craft.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've considered myself a witch and Pagan for about 5 years now, although my living situation has prevented much practice.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Not to say that anyone would, but I wont listen to any rhetoric about why my being gay in regards to my paths is wrong. You'd be surprised, but I've heard it even in the witchcraft and Pagan communities I've been involved in. Perhaps some of you may view it as such but please, respect my rights and I will respect your beliefs. Other than that, I'm interested to hear about everyone's different paths and studies! blaugh  

Wolfcrux

Friendly Werewolf

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games