Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:00 pm

He looked at her confused.
"Would I destroy my garden? Would I kill my sisters?" He asked Rhetorically , but gently. "Of course I could never hurt you. I'd die to keep you safe."
He paused.
"Is something wrong?"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:39 pm

She smiled and shook her head. "Everything is fine." She told him. Harukoo moved hair out of his face and kissed him quickly. "I was just wondering."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:15 pm

"Are you sure?" He asked, concern coloring his tone and eyes.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:05 pm

Harukoo smiled. "I'm sure. Everything is fine now so long as you're with me." She had lost sight of Philip but was happy to be safe in Kyo's arms.
I want to tell him but I'm afraid he will cause a scene. Maybe I should wait until after the party. Harukoo thought as she continued to debate in her head.

(Sorry it took me so long. I just started college and I have a lot of homework. So I'll try and post as much and as soon as I can.)

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:42 pm

He lightly kissed the top of her head.
"If your sure.....I'm here whenever you need me and I'm always ready to listen."

((I understand. Thanks for letting me know))
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:55 pm

They danced until the song ended. The party seemed to last for a few hours but as the last guest left, Harukoo led Kyo to the garden.
I have to tell him. They sat down on the bench and she took his hand.
"There's something you need to know. When I asked you if you would ever hurt me, it was because someone hurt me before. I never told my parents because I was afraid my parents would never believe me." She sighed and looked at the ground, not able to meet his gaze. "Prince Philip was the first prince my parents tried to set me up with. We were courting for awhile but after a few weeks.........he began to beat me. After that I swore never to trust men. Let's just say you weren't the only one who would shut themselves off to certain people."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:21 pm

His hand clenched into a fist and his jaw locked. He closed his eyes trying to get his thoughts under logic before he lost his temper.
"He hurt you?" He asked barely above a whisper through clenched teeth. "How...how badly?"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:04 pm

Harukoo hesitated before actually telling him. "A broken wrist......a few broken ribs, broken leg, broken ankles, a few broken fingers, a broken jaw.......and a few bruises." She whispered.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:39 am

He clenched his fists tighter and refused to open his eyes. His hand began to tremble. He took a shaky breath trying to regain control, but said nothing.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:33 am

Harukoo couldn't look him. As his hand began to tremble, she gently took it and began to rub his hand.
Please, don't be mad at me Kyo. She thought to herself.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:03 pm

Her touch calmed him down, though it was slightly. He tried to use logic to justify not hurting the man, but it was difficult. He didn't understand how nothing was done before about this. He took another shaky breath and didn't move. he was almost afraid he'd scare or worse hurt Harukoo if he moved at the moment. HIs brow furrowed.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:37 pm

"I'm sorry I never told you." She seemed to whisper. "I didn't know how and I was just so happy with you." In her mind, she was afraid that he was never want to speak with him again. Her gaze could still not meet his.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:11 am

His brow unfurrowed slightly.
"You...you think I'm mad at you?" He said barely above a whisper, trying harder to control his voice.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:51 pm

Harukoo nodded and then looked at him with tears in her eyes. "I wanted to tell you but I was afraid of losing you." She paused trying to calm down. "Kyo, you're the greatest thing that has ever happened to me."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:36 pm

"Only death can keep me from being with you. I could never be mad at you. him on the other hand...." He said, his eyes still closed.
He felt more in control, but wasn't going to push it.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff