Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:42 am
Lance looked at Ry and said cutely. I'm ok, I'm just having some flashbacks from other peoples past. When Ry touched his cheek it caused them to see the same thing he was seeing. It was a flashback of when Sydney was just a child.

(I won't fill in any additional information. Because writing a characters past is considered character hijacking. If you want you can fill in the details of what Lance saw of Sydneys past).  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:49 am
Sydney just sighed, shaking his head, smirking slightly. He didn't comment or protest though.

What Lance saw was fairly fuzzy. First, it was as if looking into a large black space filled with glow worms. They were all flat, with fuzz on the sides and oval shaped. Two glow worms were gliding along space together, one slightly smaller then the other. Lance instinctively could tell that the smaller worm like creature was Sydney...in his true alien form.

Another small worm creature was gliding quickly towards the two. Lance could also tell this was Ry. After seeing that, Lance was brought back to reality.

Ry hadn't felt a thing, but she continued to check his tempature. "Are you sure? You seem feverish."  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:52 am
Aphrodite pecked his lips. "Zach's back!" She announced.

Zach stepped in, a transparent feather falling to his feet. His Seruvim wings were gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:54 am
"I can tell." He patted Aph's head as he stood up. "Welcome back."

Ry turned from lance, looking up at Zach. "...Are...y-you ok now?" She tilted her head, eyes concerned.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:56 am
Lance raised his hand as his Angelic light appeared. It floated glowing with an odd light. The spark in itself was a living thing.

Lance exclaimed as he looked into Rys eyes. So...this is what you and Sydney really look like. I saw the past of Sydney and it revealed as much to me. What type of creature are all of you? I thought you were all just altered beings on that floating land mass.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:58 am
"Well, I'm still pissed at Aphrodite, but seeing as she's a goddess and I can't kill her, I suppose I can forgive her." He grinned.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:06 pm
As Lance looked into Ry's eyes, he could see a thin ring of silver around her pupil. Ry's smile was soft but a little sad.

Sydney chuckled at Zach, but he over heard lance and Ry and he suddenly became stiff and a bit serious.

"Sydney and I are aliens...but not like the kind you humans make that look remotely human. For us, in order to survive outside our planet, we have to possess a body. Whether it be living or dead, it doesn't matter. For us..." She paused, glancing at Sydney.

He felt her gaze on him. "Go on," he murmured.

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I possess the body of Luminay's niece. Ry is not my real name, nor is Sydney his real name. for he possesses the body of Luminay's dead son. In our tongue, we're known as Viviroan and Gylitr."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:08 pm
Lance was rather annoyed at that ones comment. It seem extremely vulgar. To think about killing someone. Just because they managed to annoy you. Like he had seen an older and more experienced member of the Knights do in the past. When they saw such an act of vulgarity. He raised his right arm pointing at the one that had spoke sternly. Still your tongue welp or I shall cut it out. Though Lance didn't have the full conviction of his words. It was more of a half-hearted. Reluctant statement that he just didn't have the state of mind to follow through on.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:11 pm
Ry rested her hand on lance's arm. "He was only kidding, Lance," she said softly, her voice soothing and reassuring.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:13 pm
"Relax, Lance. It's natural for him to say things like that, considering who his mother is..."  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:15 pm
Lance growled a bit at the one he had spoken to in such a way. Then calmed down after looking at Ry. It didn't even matter to him that they were a floating ball of energy. The emotion displayed was all the same to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:44 pm
Ry smiled and gave him a gentle hug. "It's ok here, Lance. We're all friends...even if most of us are freaks in some way." There was a smile in her voice.

Sydney laughed. In a surprisingly gesture, he sought out Aphrodite's hand and held it gently.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:47 pm
A sudden vision of Aphrodite smiling warmly at Sydney was shown to the boy. The goddess was tired now... she sighed. "It's so hard to do that..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:59 pm
"It's late," murmured Sydney, letting go of Aph's hand. Turning from them all, he went to the closet to pull out sleeping bags. "We should all get some sleep if we're to find Luminay's next clue."  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:02 pm
"I don't need to sleep," Aphrodite said, sitting on the couch, "And neither does Zach."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff