Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto Daycare RP (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe...
  GOLD!!!!!
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:39 am
"Naruto...he's a delinquent, but he won't stop protecting." He pulled some sand out of his gourd and make random shapes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:15 am
Before Lorelai could reply, Thomas came running up to the tree. "Ah, there ye are, lass. It's gettin' late an' dinner's on the table. Hurry up if ye don't want it te get cold. Oh, and see if Gaara would like te join us fer dinner, eh?" Her brother smiled and gave her a wink before heading back toward the house.

Lorelai blushed and gave Gaara a sheepish look before grinning as she said jokingly, "Who was that? I've never seen'im b'fore in ma life."  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Gaara gave a small chuckle. "Heh. I suppose I'll have dinner with you." he said, lowering himself from the tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:02 pm
Lorelai's face lit up at that, gad he'd accepted her brother's offer without her having to say anything. "Really? Okay!" She used her claws as she maneuvered like an inchworm going in reverse until she reached the ground. Once she'd scraped her claws free of stray pieces of bark and she was certain Gaara was out of the tree, she led the way back to her house.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:18 pm
Gaara ran up behind her and grabbed her shirt. "Wait a moment."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:27 pm
Lorelai stopped in her tracks, a look of confusion written on her face. "Eh? What's up, Gaara?"  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:41 pm
Gaara spun her around with a smile. "You have some leaves in your head," he explained, brushing the top of Lorelai's head with the tips of his fingers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:23 pm
Lorelai giggled as his fingers tickled her ears. "Thanks, but that ain't unusual fer me. Normally when I return home in th' evenin, I'm covered in leaves an' dirt from all th' time I spend outdoors an' in trees. Tom's convinced I'm part squirrel more'n anythin' else." She chuckled at that, her eyes sparkling with merriment as she looked up at him.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:14 pm
Gaara smiled and pulled his hand back. "Don't you track dirt in your house?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:01 pm
Lorelai gave another one of her trademark grins and shrugged as she resumed walking beside him. "Eh, maybe jus' a little. I always make sure I take off ma sandals an' leave'em on th' porch ta prevent most o' th' dirt from gettin' in, but I still somehow leave a visible trail b'hind. Tom always leaves off moppin' th' path from th' door ta ma room so he don' hafta do it twice. He's a bit of a neatfreak an' likes ta clean anyway, but he prefers ta do it only once a day if he can help it."  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:18 pm
Gaara nodded. "And how's he doing with that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:17 am
"Pretty good, actually. I help by headin' straight ta ma room so I don' track dirt anywhere else. Since it's ma job ta keep ma room clean, I'm responsible fer sweepin' an' moppin' up whatever comes in with me from outside. So by th' end o' th' day, all Tom has ta worry 'bout is that one path o' dirt. It don't take'im more'n a minute or two ta clean up, so we've got a pretty good curriculum down. Been doin' it fer years." Lorelai's grin widened as her home came into view. "Well, here we are."  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:57 pm
Gaara flopped down in the grass to look at he clouds that rolled past. "It feels good today." he mumbled  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:55 pm
Lorelai smiled and nodded in agreement as she sat on the porch to take off her sandals. "Yep. Th' air's warm, nice comfortable breeze...I could stay outside all day with weather like this." Once Lorelai had removed her sandals, she stood up and opened the door. [color-green]"I'm home! An' Gaara decided ta join us fer dinner." Tom's voice could be heard as he playfully scolded his sister, "Well what are ye doin' makin' our guest wait on the stoop? Bring him in and offer him a chair te sit in, that's what they're here for." Lorelai chuckled as she took of her hat and slapped it against her leg to get rid of most of the dirt on her hat. She blushed as her stomach gave a loud gurgle from the tantalising aroma of beef oden wafting through the open door. "Um...would ya like ta come in, Gaara?"  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:50 pm
Gaara got up and walked to the door. He slid his sandals off as he walked inside, rubbing some dried grass out of his hair.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff