Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:34 pm
With Gengi's body still passed out a black and purple surrounds his comrades weapons.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:09 pm
Baku, now fully engulfed in flames ripped and tore at the zombies..She bared her fangs at the creatures as they came closer to her friends..  

TheScarletDawn

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Walking slowly into the entrance of the Castle Grounds, where she had hope she can rest for the night, Alyce smelled fire and another weird smell she did not know. Transforming into a white tiger she crept closer to the castle, hoping to find out what was happening.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:51 pm
Baku froze, she smelled another person coming..She wasn't sure if they are a friend or foe...A zombie, noticing her distraction, crashed into Baku sending her flying through a wall..She yelped and fell to the floor, but she wasn't about to give up..  

TheScarletDawn

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:32 pm
A strange force picks up Gengi's body and then starts attacking all of the zombies close by. As Gengi's rolls around while his body is attacking the zombies a Strange voice emanates from Gengi's mouth a voice that is not his own but a guttural sounding voice says "You damned undead creatures dare attack what does not belong too you tell you master that you have failed when i send you back from the pit of hell you cane from."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:21 pm
As Genji was attacking Crimson set off to a large pack of zombies coming forth through a break in the castle's outside wall. His golden wings caught fire and sliced through the zombies that Crimson flew past. An enormous wall of green and gold energy flew up around the break and the rest of the perimeter blocking any more zombies from entering. "Okay guys I think..." A zombie smashed him in the mouth and attempted a bite on his arm. "What the Hell wrong with you?" Crimson kicked upwards and sent the zombie flying into the magical wall, engulfing him instantly. "Thats what I thought."  

M6dH6tter

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:14 pm
Baku ran past the zombies, her fur still flaming, catching any zombies that she passed on fire..'What the hell is wrong with them?!' ... Alucard lept over Baku's back taking down a zombie that almost impailed her..She snarled and stood next to Crimson..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:19 pm
Alyce found that the castle was being attacked by zombies. Wow I thought this would never happen, she thought while she took form of a black crow right before a zombie noticed her. Flying to a tree she saw a couple of people fighting. Hmm now should I watch or help? I think I'll wait a bit, I'm still not fully healed yet...  

ChaoticBean

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:49 pm
Baku's ears turned towards a black crow that was sitting in a tree watching them.. Before she could say anything, Alucard was thrown into her, knocking them both into a wall..She stood up and resumed her stance next to Crimson..Glaring at the crow with her blood red eyes she spoke to it.. 'Are you just going to sit there?'  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:00 pm
Eyeing the creature who had spoken to her, she flew down towards it and transformed into her human like form. Her left foot touching the ground first before her right, the hood of her cloak was still up hiding her face. Pulling out her pair of sai she faced a zombie that was near and stabbed it in the head. "I guess I don't get a break", Alyce mumbled to herself. Turning around she faced the others with her annoyed face hiding.

ChaoticBean

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:45 pm
Baku growled and struck at numerous zombies.. 'Why would you get a break? This is your home isn't it, why not protect it?' ... Baku said slightly annoyed..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:10 pm
Getting a couple zombies herself she replied back back with, "I intended on getting a break since that is a reason I came here. And it is not my home...but since I don't think I have a choice I am already protecting it no?". Turning to the side she strucked another zombie that was close. Oh great now my headache is back...some resting place...  

ChaoticBean

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:14 pm
Gengi's body hit the ground hard knocking him awake. As his body hit the ground a 15 foot Flesh Golem appeared from nowhere sluatering the rest of the zombies .Gengi's body froze up when he saw the Golem. The Golem then said to Gengi "You better watch what happens to my property boy."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:39 pm
Baku sighed after all the zombies were killed..she looked from Crimson, to Alucard then to Gengi and her gaze rested on the new comer.. 'Where are my manners? I'm Baku, sorry about that..We needed help, but now you can go rest..By the way, this is Alucard, my wolf companion..' She pointed her nose towards her wolf, then looked at Gengi and finally Crimson.. 'Thats Gengi, and over there is Crimson.'  

TheScarletDawn

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:21 pm
Turning to the others again she nodded her head, "Mmm my name is Alyce, it is a pleasure to meet you all". Pulling down her hood she bowed turning into a wolf and then back to human form.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games