Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:44 am
Well, the only thing I would add is that Cap. Sagara actually told Sano that he would not want his last name, that it would not suit him. But as we know Sano went ahead and took it after the Cap. died anyway.

New Q-of-The-Day: Speaking of Captin Sagara, how does Kaoru and crew find out about this part of Sano's past. Be specific in their discovery of the Captin himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:20 pm
I remember in the manga sano tells them all of it, about captain sagara, and the whole story, then he trys to beat kenshin and gets pummeled  

Li_hitosai

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:45 pm
The girls at the Akebeko asked Kenshin adn the gang to get a picture of a famous beautiful samurai at the time. When they went to get the picture at the vedors shop the vendor also had a picture of Captain Sagara showing with Katsu and Sanosuke next to him. Then Sanosuke gave an explanation about it before Kenshin and him fought. Yep. That's pretty much it I think. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:38 am
Miwaslover
The girls at the Akebeko asked Kenshin adn the gang to get a picture of a famous beautiful samurai at the time. When they went to get the picture at the vedors shop the vendor also had a picture of Captain Sagara showing with Katsu and Sanosuke next to him. Then Sanosuke gave an explanation about it before Kenshin and him fought. Yep. That's pretty much it I think. sweatdrop
That's very good!!! Great memory you have there!! xd 3nodding  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:39 am
New Q-of-the-Day: Why did Kenshin refuse to become the new Hiko? (what made this funny)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:45 pm
Melody Rhyme
New Q-of-the-Day: Why did Kenshin refuse to become the new Hiko? (what made this funny)
There are Basically 2 Reasons:
1) That Kenshin didn't want to teach anyone the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu
2) Kenshin saind that he would not look good in the cape-thingamajig (If only I had the picture of what he would've looked like...(volume 12))

miken-chan

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:33 am
Grrness. Miken-chan beat me to it this time. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:06 am
miken-chan
Melody Rhyme
There are Basically 2 Reasons:
1) That Kenshin didn't want to teach anyone the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu
2) Kenshin saind that he would not look good in the cape-thingamajig (If only I had the picture of what he would've looked like...(volume 12))
Yup, and that pic of Ken-san in Hiko's cape made it REALLY funny. I'll see if I can help find one.  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:17 am
okay question... in the OVA Trust (i think sweatdrop ) when Kenshin goes into a flashback scene where he has sores all over his hands and washes them in the water, why does he say 'sister'?! He was an only child! i'm slightly confused...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:28 pm
watchdawg77
okay question... in the OVA Trust (i think sweatdrop ) when Kenshin goes into a flashback scene where he has sores all over his hands and washes them in the water, why does he say 'sister'?! He was an only child! i'm slightly confused...

Hae you ever heard of a surrogate sister or father or mother? They aren't really family, but you consider them family. He calls them sister because they are like sisters to him.

At least I think so.  

Wolf of Mibu

miken-chan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:49 pm
Wolf of Mibu
watchdawg77

Hae you ever heard of a surrogate sister or father or mother? They aren't really family, but you consider them family. He calls them sister because they are like sisters to him.

At least I think so.
He's probably mentioning Asume, Akane (and the other woman), who died to save him...
ninja
*I'm not sure

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:13 pm
NEW QUESTION OF THE WEEK:

Does "Siam Shade" mean anything to you? What exactly?  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:24 pm
miken-chan
Wolf of Mibu
watchdawg77

At least I think so.
He's probably mentioning Asume, Akane (and the other woman), who died to save him...
ninja
*I'm not sure
Very good, you're completly correct. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:09 pm
Sooo.................neew question............ question  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:47 pm
Aww, nobody was interested in my question. That makes me sad... sad  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games