Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:49 pm

Once inside, the young man found nothing too suspicious about the manor. The door leading to the Dining Hall was ajar. Out of the corner of his vision he could have sworn he saw something bright-orange moving along the wall.
When he turned to see what it was, it was gone.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:00 pm

Casually he reached down and drew out his knife, gripping it firmly in his fist in his usual style with its jagged saw tooth and knife edge jutting out behind him.

He walked along silently and kept his senses about him as he treaded toward the opened door. Something told him this would be more fun than tracking down his hunt, and a lot more dangerous. That was the best part...

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:43 pm

Orion entered the mansion and looked around for a sign of where the party is. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a young man walk through the door. Great a goth punk. I wounder if he was ever in my class? Only one way to find out. Dante spoke as he saw the kid, “Hey kid, you go to high school?”
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:09 pm

Shepard slid past the Snowman and made a grab for the hat, intent on tossing it into the fire.

Jokerman-EXE

Venom3001

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:25 pm

"Gave myself a Psychic Nosebleed," Andreas complained, his neck jutting out from his body to keep the blood off his clothing.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:19 pm

((GOSHDANGIT VENOM WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY IS EVERYTHING A TROPE?! YOUR LIFE IS A TROPE. YERMOM IS A TROPE..))

Arthur opened his mouth, closed it, then opened it again and spoke. "Well, I wouldn't worry about it. Nosebleeds are so intensely rarely even vaguely dangerous that as long as it stops sooner or later it'll be fine; if we can get back to a hospital we could cauterize it. Or..." He looked at his hand in consideration, then reached out and touched Andreas' nose.

SirBayer

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:40 pm

Shikyo crept into the door that rested ajar and watied for his eyes to adjust to the darkness and show him what lay ahead and in the mean time keeping the thick wooden doors as cover until he knew what might be trying to hold a gun to his head or a knife to his throat.

The house seemed so innocent from looking but its forgotten presence was simply unsettling.

[apologies Angel of Sol but you don't appear to be on and I can't think of anygood response and I'm thinking that Native wants me coming through the Dining Room]
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:00 pm

[whys that? Naive said he'd post a while ago and he hasn't yet : ]

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:02 pm

((Haha, you can go anywhere in the manor that you want, Shikyo, you don't have to go anywhere specific as long as you eventually make it to the tower.
Trust me, I'll make it interesting if you wander off.))

The room on the other side of the door was well-lit. Blood could be seen on the messy dining table. Shikyo could have sworn that he saw a human hand.
The sound of Orion's voice caused a small jump.

Arthur's hand tingled and the same golden glow formed between Arthur's hand and Andreas' nose. The bleeding slowed and eventually came to a stop after several seconds of contact.
Andreas felt fine, Arthur felt as though he had walked up and down the same short flight of stairs...about ten or fifteen times without pause.

Apparently stopping hemorrhaging wounds was a lot more draining.

The snowman fought for the hat but eventually lost. It struggled to keep Shepard from throwing it in the fire, but it was to no avail.
The already deteriorating hat burned to a crisp in a little less than a minute. The snowman feared getting close to the fire, but reached out for the hat anyway.

The hat was gone, the snowman ceased moving.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:13 pm

((Oh, and Anchou, Juliet and MacMillan will actually be going into the Manor for a different reason...also, they don't have coins.
You meeting them=coincidence. 3nodding ))

NativeForeigner

Anchou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:25 pm

Jordan sighed as he loaded his gun. He felt that this wasn't going to turn out well. So many people have gone missing already, and he was going in there. He placed his second pistol in it's holster and secured it with the button strap. His backpack was already packed, including the bulletproof vest he was going to put on when he got to the mansion.

He looked out the window as he strapped his 8 inch switchblade, his nightstick, and his heavy duty police issued flashed light onto his heavy duty black police pants. He got into his car and drove to the mansion. Once he got there he parked, and got out. I wonder what's in there. He walked up to the front double doors and put down his back pack.

It's time to crash this party. Whoever lives here will be surprised to see me. He wasn't invited to this 'party', he didn't even have authorization from the police department to go in there. The silver coin he had, he got off of an insane person who came out of the mansion and commited suicide. Jordan grimaced at the memory of the young woman splattered all over a driveway.

He pulled out his bullet proof vest, and balaclava and put them on. He put his back pack back on his back, pulled out one of his pistols. He pulled out his police issued flash light, clicked it on and held it against his pistol. Ok, here I go! Jordan kicked in the door and shone his flashlight in every corner and even everywhere on the ceiling.

((Holy hell, I'm so excited! Well then >.< Re-post :O!))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:58 pm

Arthur took a breath. Fourteen or fifteen times without pausing wasn't all that bad. Just a little winded. Part of a short hike. Except the wear was on pure energy instead of his muscles. Well, it could still be handled easily enough. Trouble was, what if every time he touched someone he healed them? He couldn't survive that way, he'd touch a leper or something and get killed. He was a doctor. He dealt with all the idiots who jumped off of cliffs and broke legs and crashed cars and... what would he do with his profession? This might well be as much of a curse as a blessing.

"No more snowman," he commented. There was a blanket in his backpack; he took it out and sat back down by the fire, covering himself in it. "What now?"

SirBayer

Anchou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:15 pm

Clear. He expected this however and slowly, ever cautiously walked up the stairs that led to the dining hall. There was a huge table covered with all assortments of foods. This might be poison. He cleared this room too.

Jordan walked to the end of the room and saw a bloody corpse laying on the ground. He lowered his weapon and flashlight and kneeled down to feel for a pulse. Nothing. He flipped the body over and glared. It was a woman with missing teeth, a chewed on shoulder, a bashed in head, and a stab wound in the chest.

"Dammit!" Jordan whispered harshly, making sure his voice wasn't too loud, lest he disturb someone and give his position away. He got up and started down the stairs at the end of the room. He moved very slowly, checking for booby traps.

((Lol I guess I'll just respond to myself for all eternity. O_O))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:25 pm

((Lol, no one's posting!))

Anchou

11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games