Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:45 pm

"Dont do that." said one of the female angles. "I can probably trace the person that is useing it."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:49 pm

[thanks. x3]

"I'd say tracing it would be a good idea because I know I didn't accidentaly bring that back."

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:53 pm

"I like the kicking idea. Makes me think of that team rocket out of the pokemon catoon, did you ever see it?" He flahsed a grin at the angel female. "you'd kick 'em and they'd fly off and then a little star would twinkle. absolutely hilarious."

Natasha raised an eyebrow, but kept he mouth shut.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:54 pm

Lilith laughed.
"I remember that! I always kind of wondered how the survived that multiple times."

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:10 pm

Opal took a moment to respond. She felt the string of her cat toy pulse. "Time to put you to sleep," she thought. With that she released the cat's string and the cat fell lifeless.

Opal returned her attention to Adam, "I'm afraid Aisling has a play date with another." The little girl began to cry louder. "Now, now deary," Opal said flatly as she leaned her head against the girl's, "The scary man won't hurt you.....Will you?"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:12 pm

Lilith jumped a bit when the cat suddenly fell over limply.
"Did it just die... again?"

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:12 pm

" How old are you Gabriel?" Asked the angle Then the cat suddenly died. "Damn I cant trace it if its dead." Said the Female angle. "I suspect it to be the work of a pupet master."
"I remember those They were quite funny."
"Quit frankly I liked Digimon more." Said Nikoli with a smile.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:21 am

"8.2 billion." Gabriel replied sweetly, then riased an eyebrow as the cat fell over. he crouched, sniffed it and then picked it up.
"Hm. I think you're right." he thre wthe cat up and down a few times, examined it agian, and then threw it up into the air and incinerated it.
"Well we can't carry it arou nd with us. It might be dead now, but no doubt he/she or it can still use it as a host." He wrinkled his nose a little . " 'it' sounds so impersonal, doesn't it? Anyway, you know what I mean."

He looked over at Nikoli and smirked. "Bah - that angelmon dude totally stole our style. Wish I had armor as cool as his though."

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:50 am

The little girl continued to cry. Opal began to hum a lullaby then she said plainly, "The poor little dolly." Opal stroked the girl's hair with one hand.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:23 am

Adam watched the little girl carefully and tried to think of what to do. Opal enjoyed taking hostages, and rightly so- it put him in an awkward position. he coudlnt' harm the child, but he needed Aisling. He didn't say anything about letting the girl go becaiuse he knew she woulnd't and he didn't wnat to encourage her. he was in trouble.

"You hide behind your dolls and hostages, Opal. I had thought that you had more dignity than that."

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:31 am

"Dignity?" Opal paused. "A word that means worthy...honorable.....a type of feeling, perhaps? Puppets can only mimic such things while the master pulls the strings."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:02 pm

"And what are you, Beelio's puppet? You are only that because you choose to be. you could break away form him if you wished."

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:29 pm

"Yes, I am master's puppet," Opal replied.

"Why would the puppet wish to leave? You say such strange things that Opal does not understand," she said mimicing the emotions of confusion and saddness.

The little girl's eyes had turned red from crying for so long.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:38 pm

"Haven't you eve rthought about cutting yoru strings?" Adam asked gently.

Don't be afraid, darling, be brave. he projected his thoughts out comfortingly to the little girl, making sure to block them from Opal.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:03 pm

"My only purpose of being is to serve the master. His thoughts are my thoughts. His will is my will," Opal replied.

The little girl calmed slightly, and Opal noticed this. "Are we done with this game? I grow weary, and the master doesn't like to wait." Opal said as she hugged the girl.
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games