Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:49 pm
Kailee changed back into her human form, still giggling. "Mm . . . who said I wanted to?" she asked, leaning up to kiss him, going by instinct rather than trying to think too much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:08 pm
Leon smiled impishly and pulled her closer kissing her back then tossed her onto the bed and loomed over her. He planned to be gentle. But things don't always go as planned.

Hours later Leon opened his eyes. It seemed like everything went okay. The wall he was staring at seemed unbroken...until he looked around. "Oh gods..." He breathed staring at the carnage that was their room. The only thing that seemed unharmed was the mattress they slept on...well parts of the mattress. And there in the middle of the untouched parts of the mattress was Kailee, his beautiful wife...with goose down in her hair. He leaned down and kissed her bare shoulder. "Morning sleeping beauty." He whispered kissing more of her exposed skin. Then he saw it. The rapidly healing wound on her neck. From how it was healing he guessed he bit her really badly. But, now that he thought about it the back of his neck hurt bad too. He made a mental note to ask her about it later. Right now he was focused on his mark on her. Never again. He vowed to himself. I will never take her neck like that again.
"Come on darling, we need to go hunting." He pressed more kisses to her bare shoulder and back. "I promise you'll like it."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:07 am
"Noo . . . I don't want to get up . . . " she murmured, closing her eyes even as she wrapped her arms around him and allowed him more access to her neck, though she winced as it pulled at the bite Leon gave her. That had smarted. Oh well, she gave as good as she got. The wolf was very much in control last night. "Mine." she muttered, pulling Leon close.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:11 am
Leon grinned a little and held her in his arms and gently licked the wound on her neck. "Mine." He whispered back into her ear his hand went up and down her side. "But we must get up love, to get you food. And me blood. I don't want to hurt you." He added holding her closer. "Don't worry once we feed we'll come right back to bed and destroy the room with our love making some more." He teased in his husky voice.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:35 pm
Kailee giggled. "Mmm . . . Destroy?" she asked, blinking her eyes open before they widened. "Oh." she said, looking shocked at how many feathers were in the air. "Did the pillows explode?" she asked, going slightly cross-eyed as she reached up to pull some feathers out of her hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:50 pm
Leon laughed a little and kissed her nose. "Look around more my love." He whispered to her placing his hands on her hips. "It wasn't just the pillows we destroyed..."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:59 pm
Kailee blinked and sat up a little, looking around. "Oh . . . oops?" she said, looking at Leon with a sheepish smile. She wasn't regretting anything, but . . . her mother might have a fit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:02 pm
Leon grinned wickedly. "Don't say that," He whispered. "You weren't worried about it when you were moaning my name." He whispered in her ear taking a possessive hold of her hips and drew her closer.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:40 pm
Kailee blushed and yelped slightly as he pulled her closer. "Okay, we can go hunt." she squeaked out but she was still smiling even as she blushed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:43 pm
Leon smiled and dipped down to press a tender kiss to her neck. "Alright." He purred getting up off the bed not bothering to cover himself and even then he only bothered to put on pants. He was going shirtless for her. Hoping to send her swooning so he could take her again.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:59 pm
Kailee continued to blush slightly as she got dressed to go hunting. Though, she supposed she could just change into a wolf, she'd rather stay in her human form so she could continue to exchange affection with Leon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:54 pm
Leon smiled and gave her behind a slap before heading out into the hallway. So far married life was great! He hoped it would always be this cheerful.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:03 pm
Kailee let out a yelp and growled a little after Leon slapped her butt. But she wasn't exactly upset . . . In return she smacked him upside the head lightly. "Can't catch me." she teased and went off running.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:30 pm
Leon let out a small growl and chased after her. "Oh yes I can." He muttered chasing her. Each time he caught up he'd slap her butt again then let her race off.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games