Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:46 pm
"If thats what you want then thats what you get." Renten answered. "Blitz screen!!" he shouted as he ran trowed him. He disapered shifting from lrft to right. He stoped apun around and slashed as Veleths right side.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:49 pm
Veleth sapn and pushed out with one hand powerfully to deflet the trajectory of the sword black. he used the resultant opening to twist inwards and elbow Renten in the face and sweep under his legs with his tail.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:17 pm
Socked fom the hits Renten quickly regained his ground. Pulling him self forwrad in one swift motion Saming into Veleth. Slaming his elbow into Veleths stomach, then grabing his head and fliping him over in order to bring down his blade.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:26 pm
Veleth hit the ground again and saw the ablde comingd own for him. for the briefest of moment he panicked, hsi reactions not quite quick enough....suddnely hsi body melted into the shadows, leaving the blade with no target. He was gripped in nothingness and soon remerged a little furtehr away, stunned.
"That was interesting."
He grinned, though his face was almsot incapable fo shwoing it in his form. It was all underlined by the snakelike hiss of pain as his body protested from the movement.
"Veleth, please! Don't-"
he snuffed out his brother's voice again as the dead twin anticipated what he was about to do. He concentrated his power and shifted back to human form. his injuries weremore apaprent now, the mess of his left eye and the bringing around it more apparent. he wavered slightly and reached for his sword.
"It's my fault i suppose. whoever heard of an ex-ninja who did not carry antidotes?" he gave a pained smile or irony. "Perhaps I grew complacent."
He readied himself into a fighting stance, gripping his sword in shiveirng hands.
"I had enjoyed speaking with you Renten. I honestly did. I haven't had any form of companionship for quite a while now."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:38 pm
"Thats too bad, what you want me to feel sorry for you?" Renten said with a smile.
"Mwhahha!!" Laughed Dontie laughed. "This is a intrusting fight but Im afraid Im going to have to cut it short. You see lolth said, if you were regain control and cast me out Id have to rip you limb from limb." He said as he laughed Manicly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:48 pm
Veleth smiled.
"Not sorry for me, no. It's simply a truth." he looked over at Dontie.
"he is mine until I keel over, demon." he snapped, a clear note of disgust in the word 'demon.
"And you, Renten sh-" he paused and waved a little.
damn it..
"You should not keep such inetretsing secrets such as Lolth's involvement. Is she mortal now?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:13 am
Dontie only laughed and siad. "You think you can tell me what do. Half Demon Lolth told me if you tried to stop me I can rip you apart as well." e laughed again. "Since we are all showing our true forms I guess it wouldent hurt to show you mine." Dontie said with a laugh. He kent down cluching his stomach. There was sevral sounds, Like bones snaping. Dontie grew to about 16ft His form changeing into a massive demon. On both his arms 2 massive eyes opened and closed as they looked around. His head incased in a skull armor. He now had jaged claws. He laughed a deep below "How do you like my ture form?!" He roared as he stood up right. "Now how about I rip you apart Renten!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:59 am
"Y-you're a cheerful guy, aren't you?" Veleth said, and dropped to his knees as the poison fully gripped him. He watched the huge demon, and as he grew weaker his own human form shiuddered and dispelled back into his demon form. He looked over at Renten and at the demon.
He wouldn't let Dontie have him.

"Veleth, he'll kill him!" The voice had returned, pressing at his conciousness.

I told you to leave me

"If you die, we die. I want to be with you, I won't leave you alone for it."

I already killed you years ago. I see no point to your loyalty, kid.

The voice dipped back into silence for a few moments, it soon returned, hough a littel quieter than before as if hurt by Veleth's remark.
"You have to help him."

Who? Renten? He doesn't require my help. He's strong..

"He might be strong, but he's not strong enough. Not once Dontie wears him down. You know you can help him."

How?

"You're your instincts. You are more powerful than you think. I can feel it in you, in the darkness."

I can't...Why should I? We'll be dead within the hour.

"Brother please. Renten is a good man, but he's as proud as you are. For once in your life will you do something good?"

I refuse-

"Then do it for me. All these years and I've never asked for something form you, depsite all you've done, and despite all that you owe me - all the repetance you pretend to ask for." The words stung and Veleth snarled. " do this favour for me. I'll never ask another. Please - help him. Keep him safe so he can fight again later, when you're all more prepared. he's too proud to run away on his own."
Veleth sighed. while hs own heart was practically black, the consciences of those in his mind hadn't dimmed. He coudln't refuse him.
He tried to listen to his instincts and got to his feet.
Renten will be pissed when i do this. he said, smirking a little. He summoned his instincts and listened ot them. The shadows...

In one leaping movement he bounded for Renten, grabbed him and leapt into the shadows. As his instincts told him, his body meled into them once more, taking Renten with it. There was blackness, drifting nothingness, and then he reemrged out of another shadow - a large distance away from the battleground and the demon into teh relative safety of the forest.

He landed with a thump, Renten under him, and waitied - both out of exhaustion and out of the wariness for Renten's reaction.

(haha surprise! Veleth has a conscience after all....kinda.)  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:30 pm
Renten was confused for a seconed until he relized what had happened. "Thanks but hes just going to follow us he has the power to travel through the dark portals as well. As a matter of fact here he is now." Renten said as he readied him self. A row of spines shot up from the ground. Then shot stright for them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:21 pm
veleth spring out of the way and rolled.
"Well that was just a greta idea,kiddo." Veleth said -aloud this time- to his brother. He dropped into a complete laying position, turning to his side to watch Renten fight, but too weak to do much else.
"The b*****d's still going to let us die, isn't he?" he said, his voice quieter now and slightly afraid.
"Are you surprised?"
"No, I'm not. I guess this is goodbye then."
"What? If you die we both die, I'm staying with you."
"No..No you're not. you're going to heaven aren't you?" he gave a vauge smile. "You always belived in that, didn't you?"
"but-"
"You're a foetus, of course you are. Just...have fun. Put in a good word, maybe." he laughed, coughin up blood.
"Maybe Renten will end up there too and I can throttle him." he laughed.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:37 pm
The goddess whispered into his ear. "You cant let them die its not their fate. not yet at least." Renten nodded in agreement. He turned t them as the spines grew closer. Raiseing his handhe shouted. "Healing arua!" A light green arua built up around Veleth. The Aura cureing him of the posion and his wounds. He jumped away as the spines cam to close  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:06 pm
Veleteh's eyes widened in surprise. as he flet hsimef ehaling he immediately shifted bac to human form and tried to sit up.
"Wha-?"
Soemwhere in the recesses of his mind, his twin was feeling both very happy and quite smug.
the pain lifted and he began to feel health retrun, he pulled hsiemlf upto his feet and he wtached Renten. He grabbed ssi sword.
"Looks like i owe him one."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:50 pm
((.....*had no idea when to bring her character back in*...))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:52 pm
(all the otehr guys have just gone through a portal, taking her with them. I tink they were going to the castle)  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:56 pm
[.................................]
[Whaaaaaa??? Wtf, I'm not reading all that?!]
[....I'm like......non-existant. Should I just, like, appear?]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games