Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noir Role Play Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: epic, magic, battle, adventure, fable 

Reply Noir Role Play Guild
bump and random things to say? HERE D<!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemanasu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:09 pm

"I need no payment, It is the right thing to do"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:10 pm

Songstress910-Salanica
*nods again, smiling still* how can I repay you two for this though...? I would never be able to without those realms without support.

Erebus is the one you should thank... and she wont ask for much you know that dear Usagi... Erebust might just want to spend a day walking around your land in your company if she ever dares to ask... *Alecto grinned*

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

Zemanasu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:12 pm

Chuckles at the Demons suggestion
"that payment would suit her very well"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:12 pm

*smiles at them both, then giggles a little at Alecto's suggestion* what are you implying there sir? That Erebus holds interest in the Usagi?

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:19 pm

Songstress910-Salanica
*smiles at them both, then giggles a little at Alecto's suggestion* what are you implying there sir? That Erebus holds interest in the Usagi?

That Erebus holds interest in a particular Usagi *he smiled* Now, you both have traveled far to get here and you must be tired... if you so choose you may stay in the palace and rest... we could travel together to the dragon land together for the meeting next week... that way we would be sure you are safe Dear Usagi...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:21 pm

*blushes a little at this news but smiles and bows down again* My realm weren't expecting me back for a week or so anyway... i'm sure I can stay. My Guard's are on full alert also

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:26 pm

Im glad you can Dear Usagi... *Alecto bowed down and then looked at Isa* and how about you werewolf leader?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:30 pm

"I can send my messenger back, I will accept your offer"
He puts his fingers into his mouth, screeching a high whistle, slowly a small wolf comes from the shadows, transforming into a small boy, kneeling in front of Isa
"Inform the village, I will return in a week"

Zemanasu
Vice Captain

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:32 pm

*watches in fasination at this, before turning to face Alecto* Now, where will we be staying? And I'd love to re-meet Erebus again, it's been so long
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:36 pm

Goes on all fours transforming into his wolf form, his speech more rough and deep
"If you do not mind, i will find my own place to sleep, beds do not make a restful sleep"
He jumped up, to stand at the open window
"I will return in the morning"

Zemanasu
Vice Captain

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:36 pm

wonderful, wonderful *grins pleased* im glad you accept... Now... is any of you hungry? *Alecto sure was hungry* soon enough my dear Usagi... you will be able to meet her right after dinner...

alright werewolf... *he bowed and turned his eyes back to the usagi*
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:38 pm

*blinks as Isa leaves, then sighs* I guess he' one to find his own meals and rest... But it's nice to have his company *nods a bit* and food? I'm certainly hungry yes.

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:42 pm

im glad you are hugry too *summones a servant* please, we are hungry... *the servant clapped his hands and all sorts of food and drinks appeared on the table* thank you, now you may leave... *the servant walked out of the room* please enjoy Dear Usagi...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:44 pm

Please, just call me Salanica *smiles, tucking in slowly, staring around the food, picking out the more sweet and crunchy food* mmmm... This is delicious

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:48 pm

*he smiled and picked a roasted caliope fish(the most common fish of the demon land)* Im glad you like it dear Salanica
Noir Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games