Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:52 pm
She kissed him back." yes!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:57 pm
He chuckled and slipped the ring onto her finger, he kissed her back rubbing her belly"I love you"he chuckled"Am your forever"he murred...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:01 pm
' I Love you too," and am yours forever also" She murred back looking at it and kissed him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:06 pm
He smiled and murred"so you are my wife and I your husband"he murred at the thought"I love the idea and I love you"he chuckled and nibbled along her neck...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:08 pm
Her ears twitched and her tail wagged happily " I like the sound of that." She shivered at his touch.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:15 pm
He licked her neck and hugged her"What now"he murred tickling her sides"You sure you want to work"he chuckled nibbling on her ear...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:20 pm
" uhhh ummm."
She placed the rose in its casing and packed it up.
Her whole body shivered at the nibbling as she murred. " Enough work for today."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:25 pm
Navo chuckled and massaged her other ear, nibbling on the other"sure about that"he laughed nibbling more...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:31 pm
" Y - yes. No more work." she shivers turning around and kissing him and nibbling on his neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:40 pm
He murred and nearly knocked them both over the couch, he smiled at her and murred. He like before couldnt talk...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:52 pm
she licked him murring and kissed him all over  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:00 am
Seraph got to the edge of the forest/town and sat down "Hey..M.e. whats up?" he looked at a worried M.e. who started doing some movements "I see..humans you think?" M.e. nodded "Ok.." Seraph sighed "that explains why we haven't seen the goat for a long time"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:44 am
Navo murred and shivered knocking them both onto the couch, he looked at her with a blush on his face and cuddled kissing her over and over...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:11 pm
She murred wrapping her arms around him and kissing him over and over and over again..
" So happy."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:57 pm
He smiled and murred"Good"he said pinning her and licking her belly gently"I glad your happy"his tail wagged in joy..  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games