Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:37 am
Eye surgery... all the cool kids are doing it...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:11 am
I'll go get the poor man's eye surgery just to be a cool kid.  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:12 am
Something... is wrong.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:07 pm
Dude, you're not supposed to get the surgery in Mexico....  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:44 pm
Come on. How bad could it be? *looks in a mirror*
...oh. *mirror breaks*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:16 pm
dude get me a stove ice and a knife and i bet you i could fix tht idea ninja 3nodding  

Puff O Puff

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:24 pm
Oh, yeah what a great idea! Get surgery from Duncan, that's not a death wish...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:09 pm
Chosen, I'm not a doctor but I play one on T.V., HAHAHAHAHA. But seriously Chosen, that does not look healthy. lol  

Tasson

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:33 am
I remade the Jade Dragons thread. Please head over there and take a look. The names are now in order of whomever has the most and will be updated whenever someone earns a Dragon. Each name has the number of Dragons listed next to it, along with a 'bar graph' displaying that number (mostly just for looks). And it has a new header/banner at the top. Tell me what you guys think.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:43 am
Sorry Jade, I can't see it right now. I can't really see anything right now.  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:53 am
Ugh, I don't like that bar under the names. The way Jade Dragons is written is cool but maybe put under it instid of slapped across it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:08 pm
HELLO ALL! The LOOK-A-LIKE contest for the week is up. Go check it out. We need more entries than last week. PPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSEEEE PARTICIPATE!! It makes me do a happy dance!! If we get more than seven entries, Tasson will post a picture of himself doing the happy dance. SO GO AND MAKE A CLONE!!!  

x- Elci -x
Crew

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:38 am
izzabella11
Ugh, I don't like that bar under the names. The way Jade Dragons is written is cool but maybe put under it instid of slapped across it.

The bars are pleasing to the eye and they better represent how many dragons each person has... much better than a simple number. They are also fairly simple to update. And I thought that the banner with Jade Dragon's "slapped across it" looked awesome... it's creative. It's not exactly original, considering I've seen it used in quite a few things... mainly on the cover of magazines, but I thought it fit well with the picture. Since the picture is mostly square, it wouldn't look as good with a caption bar at the bottom, so I made a rectangle matching the outer border in color and angled it across the bottom corner. The text 'Jade Dragons' was actually the easiest part, with the least amount of thought put into it... I clicked the text button and chose a font that looked good. The double border made the picture slightly bigger as I felt it looked too small at first. I chose the darker gray color for the outside border as I felt black was too dark. I made the inside border match the color of the text that I later used to label each member's name and how many Dragons they have. I cornered the inside border and cornered the outside border to match each other and make the picture appear rounded, as the picture is of a round object. Now that I've explained myself and most of my actions in the making of the picture, I'll say that I don't appreciate the harsh comments you just gave me. They are in no way constructive criticism. I'm not trying to rant at you; just try to be mindful of the effort and thought that I put into making it, even if it is....just a picture.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:49 pm
Puzzle #13 is up and the Scavenger Hunt is almost here!  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

Tasson

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:49 am
Does anyone know how to get ahold of Daladane?  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games