Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ListenFeelEnjoy || New Profile Posted! Need Feedback! || Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join us in DMO!
  Okay!
View Results

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:26 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ListenFeelEnjoy

Yes I have!!

Sorry for being MIA for so long...but I'll try my best to be active again! smile

And congrats on becoming Vice Captain!!! yay!!! XD

That's good to hear, hopefully more of the older members will follow your example and come back to us. 3nodding

And thanks, hopefully I'll be a good Vice Captain. sweatdrop

Ya, hopefully some more peoples will come back.
You'll be great, I'm sure of it! smile

I need to get back in the game, is there anything that's gonna be happening after the RPing event that's going on right now? Like another halloween bunch a fun? biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:31 pm
ListenFeelEnjoy
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ListenFeelEnjoy

Yes I have!!

Sorry for being MIA for so long...but I'll try my best to be active again! smile

That's good to hear, hopefully more of the older members will follow your example and come back to us. 3nodding

I need to get back in the game, is there anything that's gonna be happening after the RPing event that's going on right now? Like another halloween bunch a fun? biggrin

At the moment, there aren't any events going on, but there is a contest or two going on in the contest forum. You kind of missed the Ancient Warriors event that just ended, lol. sweatdrop  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:35 pm
ListenFeelEnjoy
UnHolyFudge
ListenFeelEnjoy

Hi Listen, I have an account of DMO, haven't played in a bit though, as i recall i was somewhere between ultimate and mega. but anyway welcome back

Do you remember what server you were on? I'm in the first one...Leviamon I believe. It's hard leveling up...plus it takes forever to get evoluters...I got three from an event as well as two digimon that were reinforced...so I got a lopmon that can get up to Antylamon...

I think i was on Leviamon, i don't really remember. I'm gonna redownload it and check, maybe i'll meet up with you.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:50 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ListenFeelEnjoy
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ListenFeelEnjoy

Yes I have!!

At the moment, there aren't any events going on, but there is a contest or two going on in the contest forum. You kind of missed the Ancient Warriors event that just ended, lol. sweatdrop

I'll check out the contests then...That really sucks that I just missed it sad ah well, next time I'll be here XD  

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:59 pm
UnHolyFudge
ListenFeelEnjoy
UnHolyFudge
ListenFeelEnjoy

Hi Listen, I have an account of DMO, haven't played in a bit though, as i recall i was somewhere between ultimate and mega. but anyway welcome back

Do you remember what server you were on? I'm in the first one...Leviamon I believe. It's hard leveling up...plus it takes forever to get evoluters...I got three from an event as well as two digimon that were reinforced...so I got a lopmon that can get up to Antylamon...

I think i was on Leviamon, i don't really remember. I'm gonna redownload it and check, maybe i'll meet up with you.

Yay, that'll be fun if we can meet up there! I had to redownload it too when I started playing again, I remember I checked my cash warehouse and there were eggs and evoluters and stuff in there, I was quite happy...I actually joined a guild today...I have no idea what they're saying because they're speaking spanish, so ya, I think I'll try to get out of that...haha...I just need a party to go fight the saberleomon boss...he looks tough...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:31 pm
Listen! Great to see you!  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:16 pm
ListenFeelEnjoy

So I logged on(first time this year i think)
I am level 27(almost 28 from doing missions) and I was right i am on Leviamon, I'ld like to help you with saberleomon, but let's face it I'ld be a hinderence at my level. Good luck with the fight though.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:44 am
UnHolyFudge
ListenFeelEnjoy

So I logged on(first time this year i think)
I am level 27(almost 28 from doing missions) and I was right i am on Leviamon, I'ld like to help you with saberleomon, but let's face it I'ld be a hinderence at my level. Good luck with the fight though.

I think I was around the same level when I logged on again after my long hiatus. Maybe one day I can help you with leveling up, I have a lvl 33, that's pretty close to 27 smile . And thanks, I'll probably need all the luck I can get just to get into a party to fight SLeomon...sigh. XD  

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:58 pm
ListenFeelEnjoy

One fridge ton grinding session later.
I am now level 33 almost 34 Listen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:02 pm
UnHolyFudge
ListenFeelEnjoy

Yay!! I did some grinding and party fighting, and I've finally reached mega lvl 41! smile I still have a lvl 33 though, if you ever want to meet up somewhere in the game biggrin  

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:05 pm
ListenFeelEnjoy
UnHolyFudge
ListenFeelEnjoy

Yay!! I did some grinding and party fighting, and I've finally reached mega lvl 41! smile I still have a lvl 33 though, if you ever want to meet up somewhere in the game biggrin

Gratz listen, maybe tommarrow we can meet up, I'm spaming those +300% boosters so i am getting a 400% bonus EXP OVERKILL GAIN.
Btw love your sig.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:12 pm
UnHolyFudge
ListenFeelEnjoy
UnHolyFudge
ListenFeelEnjoy

Gratz listen, maybe tommarrow we can meet up, I'm spaming those +300% boosters so i am getting a 400% bonus EXP OVERKILL GAIN.
Btw love your sig.

Well I'll be at work tomorrow, but after I get home I'll try to get on! I haven't touched my 300% boosters yet, I just finished off the 200% that I had, but I'll probably start using the 300s soon smile . Have you been to the Dats centre? I can't move there are so many people, it slows me down sooo much...lol
And thanks! Anya was my favourite character from BtVS, she said the funniest things XD

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:38 pm
ListenFeelEnjoy
UnHolyFudge
ListenFeelEnjoy
UnHolyFudge
ListenFeelEnjoy

Btw love your sig.

Well I'll be at work tomorrow, but after I get home I'll try to get on! I haven't touched my 300% boosters yet, I just finished off the 200% that I had, but I'll probably start using the 300s soon smile . Have you been to the Dats centre? I can't move there are so many people, it slows me down sooo much...lol
And thanks! Anya was my favourite character from BtVS, she said the funniest things XD

I hate going to dats center, i mean really could there be MORE people there? i love the lag i get there, so fun stare Best part is it was like that before i took a break from DMO as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:49 am
UnHolyFudge
ListenFeelEnjoy
UnHolyFudge
ListenFeelEnjoy
UnHolyFudge
ListenFeelEnjoy

Btw love your sig.

I hate going to dats center, i mean really could there be MORE people there? i love the lag i get there, so fun stare Best part is it was like that before i took a break from DMO as well.

I feel the same way, lol...before the event that started yesterday it wasn't a** bad...still quite a bit of lag no matter what channel you're on...

If you're on later today I'll PM you when I get back from work and we can discuss where we should meet in the game and do some training and grinding XD.

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:29 pm
ListenFeelEnjoy

Little forewarn i'm gonna be gone from like 6 to maybe 7-8 tonight so i won't be able to get on then but i'll se what i can do about after that, glad i have no homework. mrgreen  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff