Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:18 pm
"When you catch up with them," Ray yelled. "Use the symbol on Alex's back and then say the words. You'll be close enough to him at that point to not be in danger and he'll want to run without even considered going back to get Alex. Ray was getting concerned about Beth now, slowing down so that his horse was at the pace of hers.

"Are you doing all right," he asked in a gentle voice.

Victor seemed to be in pain now and Alex was slowly inching away from him. Alex wasn't sure where he was going to go but he had a gut feeling he shouldn't be around this creep. He could her the wolves beckoning him in very low whines, inching forward as he inched backward.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:07 am
Haven nodded and after a little bit longer, she finally reached them. When she did, she pulled the horse to a stop and ran towards Alex. She was glad to see that it didn't seem like there were anymore injuires on him.

Beth looked over to Ray and smiled. "I'm fine, thank you." She replied.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:07 pm
Victor was shocked to see Haven go run to Alex. He looked angry at the same time and was soon next to Alex again, grabbing hold of him. "What do you think you're doing," he hissed. "You can't have him back, after all didn't you say you liked Ray more, you said there was something more appealing about him." Alex flinched away from her for a moment before looking at her, trying to discern whether or not Victor was telling the truth.

"Use your magic, Haven," Ray yelled before he'd caught up with her again, hoping she'd hear him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:13 pm
Haven glared at Victor then concentrated on the shape then moved her finger in the air as Ray had shown her earlier, on Alex as he'd told her do. As she did so, she closed her eyes and continued to concentrate while she chanted the words that he'd taught her as well. She could feel the energy and power flowing through her body as she did this and quite honestly, it gave her a thrill but she stayed on task.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:09 pm
Victor didn't understand what she was doing at first but when he figured it out he let go of Alex and began to Ran. Alex was in front of where she was drawing the image and he stood there, watching Victor flee from the seen, the wolves becoming excited since they thought they'd frightened away that evil man.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:13 pm
Haven watched Victor run, a smirk on her face for a moment. "b*****d." She muttered then turned to Alex. "Are you ok?! You don't believe him do you? I never said anything of those things. But are you ok?" She asked, very worried about the situation right now, all traces of amusement gone from her face.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:17 pm
"i've seen the way you look at Ray," Alex said in a calm tone. "How do I know he's not telling the truth? There's really no way for me to know. He'd probably be better for you anyways... You mean the world to me." He looked sad almost as he looked into her face, trying to figure out why he felt like this despite the fact she'd just raced after him.

Ray didn't speak now, he knew there was something going on between the two of them. If Haven chose him then that would be it, but if she chose Alex he'd also be fine with that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:21 pm
Haven looked at him and said, "I do admit that I... Have feelings for Ray but it's not love, Alex. I'm in love with you, I really, truly am and I want to be with you." Her voice was filled to the brim with sincerety and her eyes reflected the pain that she felt due to his words. "You should know not to listen to him. He tried to kill you! Only to get to me because they know how much you mean to me." She said softly.

Beth stayed back, watching them as well.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:51 pm
Alex slumped down slightly before leaning against her. He was exhausted suddenly and he was beginning to remember exactly what had happened. He knew that he had lost blood but before now he hadn't realized why. "I'm tired," he said after a moment.

Ray started over to them when he saw Alex's posture change. He wanted to get them moving forward now rather than later. "We need to get moving," he said. "We can stop at my place to get some more comfortable clothing for Alex."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 pm
Haven stroke his hair for a brief moment then kissed him cheek. "I bet you are..." She said softly then wrapped an arm around him so that he could have support if needed. Haven looked over to Ray when he spoke then nodded. "Good idea." She said as her mother came up to join them now.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:06 pm
"You can share a horse with him," Ray said as he shifted his weight impatiently. "We can head into the mountains after that. I know of some good caves in there that will be good for keeping hidden."

Alex held her lightly, not wanting to move much else. "Let's just go," he said again. "I want to sleep."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:11 pm
Haven nodded then pulled Alex with her towards her horse. She was happier with him riding with her, it would give her a sense of comfort knowing he was right there with her.

Beth was already heading back to her own horse.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:40 pm
When Alex managed to get on the horse he tried to relax a little more. He enjoyed be close to Haven. Now that he'd been so close to danger he was beginning to realize how much enjoyed being around Haven. The fact he would be next to him now gave him even more comfort. Ray was still on his horse, waiting. He'd never gotten down from it because he'd been impatient in the first place.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:47 pm
Haven smiled as she felt how close Alex was to her. "Lead the way." She said to Ray. She was in a much better mood now that she knew Alex was out of the clutches of the b*****d. She was going to kill him, she'd made up her mind on that the moment he made a meal out of her love.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:23 pm
Ray guided his horses forward and they began to move forward at a slower pace now. Alex was nearly out of it, holding onto Haven and leaning against. He felt woozy but not nauseated. Ray was silent though, not wanting to intrude on the peace at the moment.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games