Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Hospital RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:56 pm
Emma : *listening to the conversation*........keiji......*stands next to rose,looking at him* h-hey keiji , sakura may be gone b-but you gotta live for niwa *looks at her* and its sakura were talking about here...she wouldnt forget about you so easily...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:00 pm
Keiji:But.........she said that maybe it would've been better if we never met........i heard her say that with my own ears.........she's never gonna love me the way she did before because of my stupid actions.........
Rose:........*looks down*..............  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:03 pm
Emma : whaa....your kidding me right sakura always does that to cover up for her feelings and plus she said it because somebody else here said it
Niwa : *eyes open and yawns*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:06 pm
Keiji:But........i also heard her sya that we're.......done...........is that also fake............*gasps,trying to breathe in air again*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:10 pm
Emma : well after she said that it would be better if you two werent together you didnt do anything instead you said fine and disappeared *gives Daisuke and Niwa to Rose*
Niwa : umph!.......*frowns*
Emma : and your not dieing yet!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:15 pm
Keiji:But i am........i just wanna talk to her one last time before i die.......but she's probably off somewhere far away..........and it's my fault........
Rose:*carrying Niwa*..............  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:17 pm
Emma : no no you lsiten to me whether shes here or far away you want to talk to her..well we all know that wont happen if you die! so your not dieing if its..................the last thing i do you got that ill be back!! *turns around and walks off,angry*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:20 pm
Keiji:*face still facing ceiling*...........................
Rose:Keiji........
Keiji:I can try to hold on for a little longer.......dont worry
Rose:...........*takes necklacce out of shirt*..............*gets flashback*
(in flashback)
Mom:With this necklace,you can reverse time.......
Rose:Reverse time?
Mom:*nods* Just in case things go the way you dont want it too
Rose:.........*smiles at Mom* thanks mother
(Flashback end)
Rose:.............but i need Sakura so i can take her with me...........  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:22 pm
Emma : *walks back in dragging Sakura*
Sakura : E-Emma let go of me!!!
Emma : shut up and look *throws her on the beside the bed*
Sakura : ow....*ears twitch,look up and sees keiji* k-keiji.........  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:25 pm
Keiji:Huh......who's this......*lifts hand,feeling around and touches Sakura's face*...........is this.........*starts to rub her face* this is...............b-but i thought........you.........said we should've never met...................and maybe it would've been better............i know i said it too.......but i was just being stupid......selfish.......and stubborn........Sakura..........im sorry i made you mad.........i understand if you.......dont wanna be with me anymore........but if you dont........do me a favor......and take care of both the kids......i wont be able to since........*tears starts falling down cheeks from bloody eye bandage* i wont.......be able to see them grow...........
Rose:*looks at necklace*..........*looks at Sakura*.......(thinks) i'll let her stay with him until he dies......then im taking her back in time......to make things right
(Yeah,Rose's mom gave her a time teleportation necklace so,you know,things go the way she doesnt......and right now,things are going the way she doesnt want it to)  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:39 am
Sakura : ...................keiji............
Emma : 1....2.....3..
Sakura : your kidding right!! you say that crap and just because i agree to it that i dont love you anymore ?!! are you sick in the head ?!? keiji's being mean! its all my fault anyways since the only reason you say those dumb things is because i never tell you anything!!!
Emma : *looks at Rose and sees the neckalace*................  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:56 am
Keiji:.........*turns head to Sakura*...........*smiles a little*............................
Rose:*looks at Emma* Emma,what is it  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:01 pm
Emma : ah......nothing *looks at Sakura* sakura.....
Sakura : *looks at Emma* do we need Snow for this...?
Emma :...............*shrugs*only she'll be able to tell......
Sakura : ..................keiji can you hold on for a bit more....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:07 pm
Keiji* Im gonna die within this day.........so i dont know.......
Rose:.............
Guu:*appears beside her* Hey
Rose:*looks at Guu* Ah,G-Guu.......what're you doing here
Guu:You're supposed to use that necklace on special occasions only
Rose:*eays widen by surprise*......h-how do you know that
Guu:Rose,i know a lot of things........
Rose:But i am.......(whispers to Guu) i want Sakura and Keiji to be together forever......and not like this *looks at Sakura and Keiji*.........
Guu:But you have to use it for yourself,not for others......if you use it for others,you will disappear......well,just you,not the other you who is in the time you teleported to
Rose:........i know........but.......  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:13 pm
Sakura : ................*stands up,grabs a chair and sits next to keiji* hey keiji......im sorry.....
Emma : .........*listening to guu and rose conversation*......*looks at sakura and keiji*.........*sigh**mutters* i hate being the oldest.......
Hiro : *appears in the room with a girl beside him* im not too late am i ?
Emma : no...  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games