Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:47 pm
S' rised from the floor, "What, I cant sense his chakra, Oichi-chan what happened?" he asked confused.

E' was atonish, did it finally ended, when a voice heard from behind, "I have to thank you kid, you finally did what that weak Sparda couldnt do" a thunder came to the earth, a person came from it.

S' hissed, "No way, he is... he is..." S' was interrupted by E', "He is back in his originall form", Mundus caught his sword and pointed Jhon, "Lets see if you can do it better than Sparda" he appeared behind him, "boy"...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:56 pm
*pulls sword from the wall, then grins*............. i'm nothing like Sparda or his sons, but *draws Retribution, Redemption, and Rebellion, then gets into battle stance* i'll take u down Mundus  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:00 pm
Oichi looked at Mundus "So..he decided to show his true self..." her head was throbbing due to all the aura that was flowing around but she ignored the pain. "It's like a never-ending battle..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:01 pm
"That stance..." Mundus smiled, "You think you can win with the style I created?" he started to laugh, "Ok... come on, lets see if you can handle it" Mundus entered a battle position...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:04 pm
< w-wait something doesn't seem right............ why am i picking up the same type of chakra from him............ unless no........> tell me........... before we fight............ why do u have the same chakra signature as me?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:08 pm
"You have never been a clone boy" Mundus told him, "The pandora seal is also in your heart, like Spardas son, I have to make shure i leave a legacy..."

S' was silent,  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:12 pm
Oichi was confused she didn't get any of this, in fact she just realized why was she here?! She had no point of this fight she was pretty useless...I mean she knew she had gotten captured, her memories disappeared, and she was a half-demon...Oichi clenched her fists in irritation.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:14 pm
w-wait then that would make u my......... my  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:41 pm
"You hided well all this time... son" Mundus told him, E' and S' were surprised, S' looked at Oichi, "Oichi-chan, what can you remember of the day of the explosion?" he asked.

Kaylen saw how the moon became a full red circle, "The circle of the moon is... red like blood" she said...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:43 pm
Aka looked at Mundus. "Our father died a long time ago..."She said slowly.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:44 pm
Oichi looked surprised as well she turned to S' "Nothing really...but they are slowly coming back...." she said with emotionless.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:48 pm
The argosax dissapeared, appearing beside Mundus, kneeling, "Your father is the emperor, but only one of you were choosen to bare the seal" he said.

E' listened them carefully, "The seal??, is that the pandora seal? the one that S' has in his chest also?" he couldnt comprehend what was happening...

"That day, there was Ashford, Valerius and who else?" S' asked her, "Please Oichi-chan, make an efort and remember, please..."  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:50 pm
Aka closed her eyes."I'm sick and tired of these lies!"She yelled and ran at Mundus. Her teeth were bared and Oblivion's Embrace was drawn.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:51 pm
t-that can't be true.......... my father died along time ago me and Aka saw the whole thing when we were just children.......  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:55 pm
Oichi tried her best to remember who was it...she thought Dammit.... Her head started to hurt a lot all of a sudden. "Ahhhh...: she clenched her head in pain.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff