Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:29 am
(in sortai and engrath's conversation- me in a theater with popcorn: "DONT DO IT, ADMIRAL ACKBAR SAYS ITS A TRAP!")
(btw: Ruggaboo, good job on your competition, we lost ours on the same day. you probably went to the BOA right? which school is yours?)

ralph smiled quickly after the boom. "why don't we fight then talk later...?" he hurried out towards where the battle was happening. he passed the throne, where lamkit sat, without a Meesha. he looked a little flustered. he stopped in his tracks, to realize he has'nt had a sword since Meesha was released.
"My people need me NOW!" he ran off into a temple part of the building to search for any sword at all. any wall decorations was taken for soldier use, until he came upon a huge chamber, at the end, a legendary sword.
Ralph stepped closer to it. "Otrova...the bane of darkness..." he read on a plaque underneath it. "...I can't take this holy sword.." Ralph heard a slight boom on another side of the wall.
(-insert epic bad guy rival to fight the lonely king here-)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:44 pm
(Yvansi said he'd take that for ya, Nazo. >:3)

The second boom was louder than the first, and shook the room where Ralph stood, shaking dust and bits of plaster from the ceiling. The third boom tore a massive hole in the east wall, and through the hole poured Nether beasts, tearing towards the main entryway. Surrounded by the beasts was a masked and cloaked man, whom strode forward confidently, holding only a rapier and a small circular shield. He began walking away from Ralph to follow the creatured, but stopped in the center of the great hall. he turned slowly, halfway around, then turned his head, spying Ralph beside the altar. "Oh, my. A commander caught alone so early on?" Rathos dropped his cloak, revealing his thin, lithe frame, wrapped almost entirely in black cloth, and began to stride quickly and confidently towards Ralph. "A pity. I was hoping to save the best for last." He said as he flourished his rapier.

Cthulhu strode forth, and grasped the blade. The screaming that erupted in his ears was powerful, but easily contained. "I am thy master, the Demon Lord! Thou shalt obey me!" The demon was subdued quickly, and a red glint traveled along the blade from tip to handle as the demon showed sumission. He turned to Regius. "Very well. I thank you, Regius, and after we rid the earth of Rathos, you'll hold command as my general. I go now to join the battle below." He nodded, then with a small flourish, he drew his other sword. Wielding both blades, he vanished.

Brigham laughed. Damn you, Trak. You know very well what fate has in store for us. After all, the dragon king foresaw not just one prophecy. Remember how he told of the two rivals yet greatest of friends, one of whom would become the king of all the lands, and the other lead his armies? Well... I believe its time for us to find out which way it works out. He smiled, and protected by the blade, walked to a window, then stood onto the sill. If I shall fall... Fight through me with all the more vigor. He raised both arms and let himself fall from the flying citadel.

Sortai listened well, and when he heard all that Engrath had to say, he hesitated. Surely there wasn't much he had left to give up in addition to his life? He paused, then nodded. "What is it you need from me...?" He asked, unsure.
(( I like walking into traps, if that be true, Nazo. Traps make it more fun to get out of. ))

Seth watched as the Nether armies streamed through portals, and as the commander Rathos followed them through one. He knew what he had to do. Raising his hand, he cast the spell Regius had taught him which commanded the nearestt undead to his will. A sizeable Nether beast stood back from the others and rand towards him. "After the commander." he told it as he lashed himself to its side and set it off, charging after the other beasts.
(Might as well post for me while I'm here.)
Acha and Isaac looked to each other. "Well, Isaac requires a new bow, and I myself will take a simple double edged blade if you will it." Isaac turned to Acha. "Master, if the general of Cthulhu who enslaved me fights alongside us, I will strike him down, regardless of his alliance." Acha hesitated, then nodded. "I see wisdom in that, Isaac. But be careful as he'll be well guarded, and you don't want to brand yourself a traitor to both armies too early on." isaac nodded, then they both turned back to the blacksmith.  

Caryas

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:45 pm
"..." Ralph worried more for the monsters that were getting in, but he knew he could not get out of this fight. He stared intently at the man in front of him, his hand on the legendary blade, concealing it behind him. "may i ask you of your name...? it's more polite knowing who you're fighting..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:49 pm
Looking at Deathrage, Regius smiled. Retrieving the ancient sword, he felt the power of the demon inside try to escape through him. "No, not this time you thing!" He hissed. The blade ceased its onslaught, its power fully Regius' to control. "Now, to war," He said, a wicked smile over his face. Within seconds, he was in the middle of the field of battle, bone and blood flying. Without even mumbling a word, those that had died in his appearance rose again in undeath, and his servants started to descend from the citadel. "Time to feel death," He said as he charged, expertly twirling his blade and severing bodies like clockwork.

Handing a black longbow to Isaac and a silver double edged sword to Acha, the blacksmith returned to his work.

Skrem, mounting the dragon, looked at the pair. "Join when you can! Strike from the skies!' The mage said. Sending the dragon into teh air, he flew overheard, sending cold, fire, and lightning at his foes. "For the living!"

Letting his spiritual powers, Akur let Brigham fall to teh ground with ease. Listen well Brigham, i may not be a dragon anymore, but kill a soldier with this blade! I feed on his blood, and can feed your strength! He said inside the warriors mind.

Tar'Kesh roared. "Fight Dragons of the Nether! Defend this mortal realms home! Destroy the eternal beasts!" He yelled. With a great leap, the Nether Dragon Warlord breathed a black miasma of dark energies on the Nether Beasts.

Icemaw looked over the procession on the battlefield. Feeling the presence of one of the ancient artifacts, the King of Anduria sighed. "She will fall to her power," He said solemly. With the folding of his wings, he launched himself into a crowd of Nether, and created a mass of white light that destroyed a group of them upon impact. Swinging his warhammer with a purpose, the King joined the fight.

Verose smiled. "It is time," Using her powers, she sent the dark energies of the Hand of Wood through Meesha's body, attempting to control her. "Come Meesha, fight for me. I can bring your brother back... Andrec is with me..." She said into the Elf Queens mind through the halberd. "Destroy the King of Fairies. He cannot stand against this weapon you hold. He is evil, he is a traitor!" She said, manipulating evey trick in the book...

(*Falls asleep*)  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:07 pm
Lamkit folowed Ralph and threw him his sword.

Meesha heard the voice and resisted, "My brother is dead, and That is how he shall be!" She fell to the ground and screamed. "You manipulative monster show your self, I know that you are trying to break me, I've seen him, he gets to see mother,and that's all he cares about. I've died, and you can do nothing to harm him or I. I know you don't have him." She grabs the halberd and throws it at the enemy.
(Hrmph, Danny, you need to pay more attention and be more... well lawyer like... there are many contradictions throughout this Rp that is connected to meesha and until you find those you can't hurt her.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:00 pm
(ruggaboo, read the black text in dreadlord's last post, i think you missed it because it involves Meesha.)
"much appreciated..." he caught the sword. the sword felt weak though, it's power had been drained since Meesha left it. he still kept one hand on the other legendary blade. "go now, Meesha may need you, i entrust her to you to take care of her, your wife. Go now!" he shouted at Lamkit. he sheathed the normal blade and quickly drew the legendary sword to swing at Rathos in front of him with a quick overhead swing. (oh yeah, he dropped his helmet around here if anyone's wondering.... just so he could catch the other sword. no matter at all)  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:27 pm
(Oh thanks I didn't even see his post ^^)
(Oh and as for Marching band we don't go out of state often, We don't go to the east coast. just here on the west coast... the suckish boring west coast.)

Lamkit shook his head, "I'm staying here until Meesha comes, you need magic!" Lamkit throws a light orb at Rathos.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:45 pm
Dodging backwards nimbly from Ralph, Rathos twisted his free hand and the light ball dissipated. "Pathetic. Go join the fight you stand a chance at surviving." Rathos raised his hand and a massive beam of black energy erupted from his He turned his rapier and slashed expertly at Ralph, the nimble blade whipping past the legendary sword to strike directly at Ralphs unprotected head.
Raulphe looked down at the battle as he descended, cleaving the nether beasts in half left and right. He looked on to see Brigham fighting, wielding the sword he himself knew. "That sword... Carried by the one chosen for the throne." Raulphe realized this man, Brigham, was destined to rule over some land, by fate.
Cthulhu continued to do battle with the Nether beasts. Surely with an army as massive as the one they had amassed, they could defeat the nethers. But for every one that fell, two more rose.
Seth streaked towards the rift, attached to the Nether beast, hoping he came out far from the thick of things.
Brigham killed the nether beasts quickly and effortlessly. He was a marvel on the battlefield. His blows were unequal, and with each blow he felt the presence of Akur grow in the blade. Trak, I know the prophecy. We will rule the lands in a council. We must. There is no other option.

(Sheesh, yvansi needs to do his own stuff. Oh, and my boyfriend says Hi to you guys. ;3)
Isaac ran to aid the undead archers while Acha turned, following Skrem and joining him with the mounted airborn strike.  

Caryas

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:05 pm
Ralph tried to dodge backwards far enough, but bumped into the pedestal behind him, causing a long scratch to form vertically between his eyes. "rrgh.." this guy is quick. he thought in his head: ' i'll have to take a different approach... otherwise i'll be sticked easily...' Ralph quickly lunged forward with his legendary blade. it seemed to shone forth.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:27 pm
Engrath raised a brow at Sortai, "My, my. What a surprise. Well, I haven't the slightest idea where to begin, so we can cross that bridge when we come to it. However, I'm curious. Why did you agree?"  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:16 pm
LAmkit conjoured a dence fog around Rathos, "Ralph strike!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:24 pm
(Posting RAMPAGE!!!! GO FOR THE EYES BOO!!! GO FOR THE EYES!!!! RAAAAAAASK!!!!!!)

Darkness clouded Verose's eyes. "Then perhaps you will serve me when your fear comes to pass," Materializing from the Nether, a giant spider scuttled towards Meesha. The black, glossy body and thorax shined. "What do you want to do now Queen of Elves? Defy me, and Clich'Nal will devour you,"

Regius threw back the blow of one of the Nether Beasts. Sending a spear of bone at the thing, he turned in time to see another fall. Using Deathrager, he amplified the body, and it grew into a horrid flesh golem. "Go my beast! Kill them all!" He said. Spinning, his blade connected with that of one of Rathos' generals. "If you fear death, then fear me," He said pleasantly.

White light danced around Icemaw as he destroyed creature after creature. His weapon was a blur of speed and death. Calling upon the Nether, spikes of dark energy flew from around him. Dragond flame erupted from his hand, engulfing several creatures of the Nether.

Akur laughed inside Brighams mind. Go now for the heart of this army! Destroy one of the generals and my power will be enough! The blade hummed and on top of the castle of Haelwrath, the shade of man started to appear.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:48 pm
Ralph's keen eyes see through the fog easily, mainly because it was casted for his favor. He quickly side stepped around and unleahsed the legendary blade at rathos.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:06 pm
(Danny meesha is nowhere near Rathos... she's in the throne room... not the pritty bladey temple thingy... Come now Danny, are you even trying? *Fanziska voncarma shrug pose and bow*(But good remembering Meesha's one Fear... anything larger that her with eight or more legs.))

Akivir sat up in his bed. "My queen, I must help her cause. I sence Ralph near by. this means that no one is in the dragon realm. I shall go!" Aivir runs to the portal to the dragon realm and starts organizing the troops.

Kalrinth screetched as a netherbeast bit her neck whist riding her and another puling her leg. a woosh of fairy magic slipped past her as a small pack of fairies attacked the black beasts.

The fairy king made sure that Meesha's front line post was filled in the best way he could fill it. "you, run and get the mages, where's that blasted dragon? My I do beleive that it's tea time, what a shame."  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:42 am
(Hmmm, mis reading of names on my part... No matter, one minute of my time to edit will change that...)  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games