Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:03 pm
Idarkoth was silent. He felt a message pass him by, waves of conflicting emotions. He had done harm to his daughter after all. He turned to Anath. Await me at the edge of this forest, where the plains start. I have business to attend to, and then I will meet you there. Understood? He said, posing it as more of an instruction than a question. Before waiting for an answer he spear his wings and rose, flying away, searching the skies until he saw the shining star. He honed in on it, making his way towards the ground beneath it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:06 pm
Pagaro watched the streets with a smile. He watched as a young girl about his daughters age moved silently through the streets, then disappearing around an alley corner. When he glanced backward down the alley, he though he caught a glimpse of... White fur?! His smile faded. He couldn't be sure it wasn't someones fur cloak, but... He ordered the carriage turned around and sped back for the castle, sending his courier ahead for his daughter.  

Yvansi

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:04 pm
"What? really? Okiedokie!" Agreed Aieori, grinning. "I'll do... that." he said, not entirely sure it was that he was doing, but, on a sudden whim, he sped around and began to walk toward the group aimlessly, humming to himself and making a lot more noise than he was aware of. He spun the golden pendulum through the air as he walked.
Presently, he came upon them.
"WAK!" he jumped, noticing them all for the first time. His hand automatically sped into the air and waved happily. "Hiya! I'm Aieori!" he grinned. "I've come to kill you... or something like that. Isn't that great?" he giggled.

Cody stared at Aieori. "What the...? This isn't the dragon guy... he's just some ... freakishly happy .... idiot human."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:11 pm
Anath turned away silently, a small smile across his face, and began to walk with slow, deliberate steps toward the edge of the forest, his eyes focused straight ahead and thougtful. He laced his fingers together behind his back, enjoying the calm he knew would be broken soon, and mentally calculating the chances Aieori and Seth had against their enemies.  

heartsXdespise

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:48 pm
Fairwing blushed a little "thank you" she said to sam then burst out laughing at wat sky said "RAPTOR BEING LAZY?" she said still laughing, "no, no, you have him wrong, he really, REALLY doesnt like bird, dont know why, he doesnt know, i dont know, our parents didnt even know, he just does" Fairwing slowly stops laughing and at that point shes on the ground rolling around

Raptor shrugged "and she's the lazy one" he said nudging Fairwing

She stuck her tounge out "am not" she said growling at Raptor

"yeah right, whos the one that would sleep 24/7 if you could!" h said laughing slightly "anyway, you can stay, AS long as you hunt" he said looking at her

Fairwing nodded "i will, dont you worry about that  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:59 am
Idarkoth attempted to land down among the trees where the star had risen from. He stopped on the ground with a thump. He reached for his daughters mind. Peace, child. The one who tore our family apart is gone. Please still your tears. As he approached, he gently draped his wings to his side, not noticing Raven. I will ask you once more, my daughter. Deny me if you wish. Will you help me in my quest to make the world safe for mythics like us?  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:02 pm
Sortai turned. "Kill us...?" He mouthed. He then smiled. "Idarkoth must be scared to send out so many to do his job."

Suddenly a voice behind him broke the stillness after his words. "He does not wish to dirty his claws with mythic blood." Seth swept up, sneaking a dagger along Sortai's neck. "Remain still and it shall not penetrate skin." He said. "I suggest each of your friends lie down if they wish not to see your blood."

Sortai looked down and kicked at Seth. "Damnit! Don't listen to him! Don't worry about me!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:54 pm
( Hello? Did y'all die? )  

Yvansi

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:14 am
((apparently so))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:19 am
Paradisity felt as a small being landed next to her, and felt a miniscule burst of life pass through her. She only managed to open her eyes for a few seconds to see a hybrid next to her, and she assumed it was Cody, thankful that he got her message.
Her breathing had steadied a bit, and she barely felt a much larger being land before her, and she heard a voice, her father's.
She listened to her father speak, and as she did so, her tears did stop, strangely enough.
She managed to make a connection with her father's telepathic field, seeing how he was close by.
Father, she said weakly. I do not...stand for what you think...but, she began, thinking carefully about her wording, I will not kill any living being, I shall not destroy anything, and I will stop you if I see fit. Under those conditions...I will stand by your side, as your daughter, not your ally.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:28 am
Aloura watched in horror as the beings showed up out of thin air. She was about to bring about her staff when she heard the being behind Sortai. She froze, and waited. Not knowing what to do, she fell to her knees, not wanting any blood shed to happen before her eyes.
Lowri growled as the beings appeared in her territory, she couldn't stand these kinds of beings, magical humans. Looking at Sortai, absentmindedly disregarding his words, she laid down, folding her wings behind her, and waited for what would happen, not having much energy to begin with, to help if needed.
Tsurara watched in displeasure as Lowri and Aloura obeyed Seth's command. She stood at her full height, and snapped out her wings, looking much bigger than she actually was. Tsurara appeared to be the only one to listen to Sortai. She did not move from her spot, as she tried to intimidate from appearence first, then spoke.
"You will leave this place, both of you, if you know what is best for your well being," she said, growling at Seth and Aieori.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:30 am
Nadiva smiled as she made her way through the royal courtyard, and saw her father's courier headed straight for her and Koda. She hopped off of Koda, and walked calmly over to the man. She walked past him, and waited on the palace steps for her father's carriage.  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:48 am
"No!" Sortai said as he kicked at Seth again. "Tsurara! Please don't try anything- I don't want anyone- Getting hurt-" Each time he tried to speak Seth tightened his grip. A trickle of blood left the place where the sword was touching Sortai's neck.

Seth smiled. "My, my... You sure aren't in the best position to be threatening me, when I hold your friends life in my hands. We will leave. And your friend will accompany us. "

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:51 am
Tsurara snuffed at this, just realizing her great mistake. She paused for a moment, watching the intensity in Sortai's eyes. Reluctantly, without saying a word, she folded her wings back, and laid down on the ground, not looking at Sortai. She hated giving up, but at this point she had no choice.  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:53 am
Idarkoth smiled slowly. By my side, as my daughter. You will not kill, or destroy. I would not ask you to. I only wished for you to not oppose me, and instead to see the truth behind our cause. I would never ask you to murder, to bring the curses upon you I have brought upon myself. He turned to walk around the clearing a bit. If we do not act, the humans expansion would find us eventually, and by then their numbers would be too great for us to overwhelm anyway. The humans would end life as we know it. In order to avoid this, we must do the same to them before they can do it to us.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff