Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:47 pm
[Thanks. I only wish I'd come up with it. xD Lillin is the one my friend originally made so she wrote the background for her. Now I'm just waiting for morning to bring them in since it would make no sense for them to appear in the middle of the night. I figure they'll come into town by bus.]

"It's no problem." Judith smiled at Koko now that Richard was away. Koko seemed uncomfortable but Judith figured it was from that man .  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:01 pm
Koko coughed quietly to clear her throat and seemed to relax a bit. "So...." she asked. "How goes the gadget search? Finding anything of interest?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:08 pm
"Kind of." Judith shrugged.
"The cell phones are really neat. They're getting so tiny."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:11 pm
Drake smiled smugly as the guy left and pufed hismlef up a little in accompishment. He woudl definately eat him if he could find him again. probably better not to tell Koko anyways...

"Yeah, tiny." he agreed, letting his eyes drift over to the baby clothes. He didn't think much of it, assuming she was just browsing through the whole shop. He did pick at the clotehs out fo vauge interest though.
"man, i'd be embarassed to see my baby in that." he comented at a bright pink romper suit with a bunny on it.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:20 pm
Koko laughed when Drake pointed out the garmet. She could agree with him on that. "No, even if I had had a daughter that wouldn't be my first choice.....or even an option," she replied smiling while trying to keep the pain of not being able to have numb enough. "You two can go back to looking at the electronics.....I doubt he'll come by again if I stay nearby," she said.

((How were classes, DT?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:40 pm
[not bad. they were just introductions, but they made everything clear. though the dissertation will probably kill me >< how about you?]

Drake nodded.
"Hope you werten't actually friends with him." he said with a laugh  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:51 pm
((My sign language class was fun although I'm not looking forward to advanced illustration in a couple of hours....I strongly dislike the professor-as do most other students....))

"By the spirits, no," Koko exclaimed with a look of disgust. "I consider him on the low end of the human species." She paused after her comment. Did I just give Drake and Judith a vague permission to eat him?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:59 pm
[ouch]

Drake smiled, flashing his fangs.
"Good. Just to be sure I didn't offend a pal of yours. You seem to know everyone around here."
he glanced back at the baby clothes, sensing that Koko was in some way uncomfortable around them. He then carried on into the section of laptops in the electronic shop, eyeing them over.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:09 pm
Koko followed and glanced over the items she passed. There wasn't really anything in the electronics she needed though. She more so glanced at Drake as he looked the laptops over-doubting he had enough to buy, and fearful she might actually give in if he asked. Well, he could always work off the debt....but she already had Fayt working in the shop....he could do chores she suppose.....wait-why am I thinking of ways that could make him stay longer? I..he....needs to leave.....at some point... Koko glanced away-pretending to see something of interest incase she was blushing.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:13 pm
Drake moved over to investigate the Mp3 players. He loved music, but didn;t own any Cds, so the little gadget was probably pointless. he marvelled at at anyway, having to read the description before initially figuring out what it was.
"Neat." he commented and moved on to the GPSes, wondering what the hell they were.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:19 pm
Dispite the saddening and even horrify events that had taken place over the past few days, Koko couldn't help but smile at Drake. Even if he was the cause of some of her pain it was moments like this that he appeared so childlike and innocent.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:35 pm
[aaw]
Drake moved over to the various games consoles avilaible for the test games and started poking around with the consoler, quickly getting into the hang of things, though he seemed to concentrate almost 100% on the task. He couldn't restrain an impressed laugh when his game-character started to shoot things and a box exploded on screen.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:48 pm
A giggle escaped Koko even though she tried to surpress it when she watched how pleased Drake was with himself. She looked away incase he heard, and she wondered if Judith was as amused. Although Drake was technically the oldest of them.....he was also the most childlike it seemed. She knew Fayt would be excited to find someone who he could play video games with. She had tried once....but wasn't very good with the Wii.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:00 pm
[hmn, maybe fi she got him addicted to videogames it wodul stop his blood addiction. lol]
Drake twitched a little at Koko's laugh, only half hearing it due to concentrating. he stifled another laugh as he discovered that his character also had a grappling hook, and proceeded to use it to climb various buildings and then shoot the enemies below.
"Ha!" he excalimed as he took out 7 enemies at once by hitting another exploding box.
"Hey, hey Girls check this out." he said, glancing back at them but still distracted. he fired off another box and did the same again, laughing.

[figures he likes the violent video games whee ]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:08 pm
((Perhaps....))

Koko wondered over and watched for a bit. "You're obviously enjoying yourself," she commented-focusing more so on watching Drake's expression because they were far more amusing. Then a thought came to mind and while Judith watched Drake she spoke to the employee at the register in the electronics departed. The young man hung her items up along with a couple items she had just added.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games