Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:31 pm
The average fighter cockpit is pretty cramped for a wookie. he'd need a specially designed one to acomodate his bulk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:39 pm
Cale Darksun
The average fighter cockpit is pretty cramped for a wookie. he'd need a specially designed one to acomodate his bulk.

I thought so ... I remember Battlefront, in which the top of a wookie's head sticks out of a Y-wing. eek  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:40 pm
Could he still fly it or did he need a space helmit?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:42 pm
Oh, he could still fly it. Of course, I don't think any of the BF1 battles were in space.
Of course, I largely attributed this to a graphical glitch.  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:49 pm
Even the Milenium Falcon needed a specially made seat for her wookie navigator. They're taller than most humanoids so special accomodations must be made.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:49 pm
Don't go by what's in the FAQ section all the time. Its good for planning, but what I post on the first page is not changing atall.

So far, I believe its Alaris, Yavin, and Vergresso (for beat-up spacers).

Yavin's going to be in the next chapter too, so if you want to recouperate and bulk up, do it there and wait for the action to shift.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:50 pm
Cale Darksun
Even the Milenium Falcon needed a specially made seat for her wookie navigator. They're taller than most humanoids so special accomodations must be made.

G'd point. Thus the legendary line "No. The Empire didn't have wookies in mind when they designed her, Chewie."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:51 pm
@ AC: yep. poor poor wookies.
@ Nelo: aw man. Vergresso? *sigh* well I hope the bounty on me will go down by the time I get there...  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:53 pm
I couldn't think of an outlaw safezone cale. You got a better suggestion where you can refuel, restock, and get healthy?

You don't want me to send you back to Rodia, do you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:02 pm
hell no. I never liked Rodia. never will.
Vergresso will work I guess. at least we got info on it already.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:04 pm
If you have a better target, then name the system!

Man, I never thought I'd actually be able to use that line for a good usage...

I'm thinking COTGCW III, i'm not confining people to three planets, but one or two systems... Jump and hop around a bit if they'd like. Problem is, most people probably dont' like many of the planets in a particular system anyhow...

hmmm...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:11 pm
you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.  

Sol Walker
Crew

HereticX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:15 pm
Hmm...are all the Shards accounted for by now?

Because, since everyone is seeking out the TSQ, and when complete it's really nifty for the owner, I think Chidee, if he knew of it, would definitely want to hold onto at least one piece, to deny it to others.
Then again, the TSQ is pretty obscure, so he probably doesn't know about it yet. So, he's probably not going to be hunting for them yet, and therefore he's not as likely to bump into Neb and Imperious and co, I guess.

Huh, I wonder...maybe Drako will send him to filch one later, if possible.
xd
Just thought of something...
*as Imperious is disarmed, bound with cortosis, at gunpoint, etc...*
Chidee: "Mr. Phoenix. Again we see there is nothing you can possess which I cannot take away."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:18 pm
theres one on alaris prime I belive.  

Sol Walker
Crew

HereticX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:27 pm
Yeah, but I don't know if Chidee (or Drako) actually know about the TSQ, or at the least, the one on Alaris Prime.
And I'm also supposed to try avoiding Neb and Imperious and co.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games