Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:42 pm
Shizuka's ears twitched, then she started growling. Hikari turned her head in the direction that Shiuzka was telling her. "Yeah girl, they're there..." The purple headed Inuzuka turned towards everybody. "Okay, they're in the Hokage's mansion."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:45 pm
"Lets go, we cant let them hurt the Hokage" Alure walked in the mansion direction, he looked at the village, he sighed...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:50 pm
Hikari immediately ran off towards her house. "I'll meet you guys there." she called over her shoulder. She reached her house, and frantically knocked on the door. Hinata opened. it.
"Oh, Hikari." she started.
"Oka-san.... where's Makoto?"
"Oh, he's out training with your fa-" Hikari immediately started running toward the training grounds.
Clever, using your brother to draw out another demon, are you?
Hell no. He has a charm that I can use to keep you in check.
Aw, c'mon now. I won't kill you.
I find that doubtful...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:52 pm
"ah okay..." She looked at the others "I guess we should get going..." she said starting to walk ahead  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:02 pm
Alure sensed Ryoku's chakra and some others, he hissed...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:31 pm
Kura glanced Alure as he hissed."Somthings not right..."She muttered.

Zero glanced back at his sister."Yea..."  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:34 pm
Kokoro nodded "I agree..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:39 pm
Alure stopped and turned arround, "We dont want to start a fight right now, so lets aproach and be carefull, we will only attack if they attack first" he finally said, continueing their way...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:41 pm
Hikari found her brother walking back with her dad. "Odou-san, Makoto-niichan!"

"Oi, Hikari-chan...." Kiba looked confused. Akamaru happily pranced up to Shizuka.

"Niisan!" Makoto flung himself onto his sister. Hikari caught him, the put him back down, giving him a cold stare. "Niisan....?"

"Makoto, remember that necklace I gave you? The one that I said you can't lose?" Makoto nodded, still in shock that his sister was glaring at him. "Do you have it?" He nodded again and handed it over. Hikari smiled and patted her brother's head. "Thank you. I'll buy you dango later, I promise." Then Hikari disappeared in a puff of smoke, with Shizuka close behind.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:54 pm
Finally, they arrived to the place, Alure looked at the sorroundings, "Dont overestimate the situation, we have to be carefull" he opened the door...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:20 pm
*finishes explaining the situation to the hokage*
hokage:........ i see so this Juubi appeared 2000 years ago to destroy both worlds and recreate them in his own image, and now he's doing it again
me: hai. a demon like him won't just quit his original plan.......... he'll find a way to work on the plan through a different route  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:23 pm
Alure entered the mansion, he opened the door to the Hokage's room, as he enter he looked to Ryoku, "Hokage-sama, are you ok?" he asked, he saw the other demons that came with Ryoku...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:42 pm
*Oikawa, Bolt, and Toono ready to attack*
me: at ease
Bolt: but master he's the....
me: i know and i was expecting him to arrive here with the others too
Oikawa: u means those humans that attacked u
me:yes, but they won't attack cuz hokage-sama won't allow it
hokage: ............ Ryoku or Bahumet or whoever u r i'd advice that u behave while ur here the same goes for u 3 and ur group Alure  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:11 pm
Hikari silently watched the whole scene from the window in complete and utter invisibility. Stupid Hokage... she can't do that! Then a brilliant idea came to her. Heh heh... I'm not apart of that group, am I? Who cares if I go rouge? Okay, maybe oka-san and odou-san... but Makoto's all freaked out, so he won't care... Brilliance...
I can go in there by myself you know... If I pretend to take over you, then you walk in there... who's going to control then?
That is true... but then you may also complete take over and unleash yourself...
I promise I won't....
I highly doubt that, but fine...
The tattoos start swirling up Hikari's arms again as she appears in the window of the Hokage's office. "Knock, knock."  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:15 pm
Alure eyes shifted, activating the sharingan, "Hokage-sama, he is dangerous" Alure said as he heard the knocking, <how did she get there, oh man those tatoos...>, Alure looked at Ryoku, his focus was in his chakra...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games