Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:40 pm
She swallowed a few of them greedily and then spit the rest of them into the grass. "I said no! I will find someone else ok? So cut it out!" She was thoroughly afraid that she was going to hurt him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:42 pm
"Look stop being so stubborn." Bradley said moving his arm closer to her mouth. "Just do it already."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:49 pm
"I refuse to have you hurt again." she said looking away from him and covering her nose. "I will be as stubborn as I want, I will find someone else to feed on and it will not be you."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:54 pm
Bradley growled. "I'm telling you to do it." He said putting his arm on her lips knowing she had to open her mouth eventually. "I'm not leaving until you get enough strength to actually hunt." He said to her.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:00 pm
She couldn't help but open her mouth for him. His blood flowed smoothly at first and she grabbed it with both hands pushing him away. "No that's enough." she looked away trying to will herself to look better, if things keep going on this way I will end up killing him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:04 pm
"Look alright I don't want you to die and you need blood. If worse comes to worse I can get Dr. Drake to give me more blood." Bradley said to her. "Now please just take it I know you need it."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:08 pm
She was quiet for a moment, then she stood up weakly and shook her head. "Damnit Bradley.." her eyes were glazed over as she walked towards him and flattened his body against a tree. "You know I don't want to..." she said making him tilt his head so she could force her fangs into his main blood line and get the blood faster.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:10 pm
Bradley sighed as she finally gave in to it. "Thank you for finally doing it." He said to her happily.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:14 pm
She pushed away from him and wiped her mouth. "I can't believe you just made me do that. I would have been fine going off to hunt on my own... just less controllable and a bit more weak." she shook her head and crossed her arms in anger. then she turned and lifted his wrist so she could examine it. "What were you thinking when you cut your wrist? you could have bled out and died."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:16 pm
Bradley sighed. "Look you're my property I can't let you just die on my watch." He said to her. "I don't bleed out it would heal eventually."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:25 pm
"So you gave me blood... because I am your property?" she said sounding offended.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:29 pm
"Not just because of that. Also because I like you." ANdrew said to her feeling like he offended her.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:36 pm
"Are you sure about that?" she said frowning slightly and looking off to the side.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:56 pm
"Of course I'm sure." Bradley said to her smirking. "I'm not that easily destroyed."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:46 pm
"Hm... I would hope not." Again she wiped her mouth and turned slightly, this time her voice was soft, almost unable to be heard. "You know Bradley... Just because I am a vampire, doesn't mean I am not a girl."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games