60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:36 pm
Sam turned his head to Hikaru and flinched at the pain in her howl. His other wolves were more affected by this, shrinking back as if they would be attacked. Some whimpered in fear of Hikaru. One by one they left the field, until only Sam, Viktoria and Vondel were left. He was starting to change his mind about Grimm. Perhaps if they banished him, it would save more than it would kill.

Vondel's eyes couldn't leave his son now, even though her anguish was nothing compared to his. His son was apart of him, as important to him as his own heart. Vondel knew he should be feeling anger, hate, sadness, but now he just couldn't feel. He was truly dead now, unable to feel anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:02 am
(I cant do a damn thing..... this sucks. She already knows she needs to post O.o I may have saved grimm for a few moments but i cant Gah.DX)  

Issac Avvyien

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:29 pm
Viktoria stood next to Sam. She knew that she would not leave his side.
(Grrr post payg..... I will find you lol jk anyways)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:49 pm
Bella could here her mother storm in she used her power to burst the window and through herself through it. 'dam thought id have more time,'
she ran as fast as she could back the way she had came and found bodies litterd all around 'wat on earth. . ' she looked farther to see some still standing she ran to them.
"VONDEL?!? WAHT THE HELL!?" she couldnt help to hide the excitemnet and fear in her voice. "Aviera! are you ok?" she went right to his side taking a protective stance not knowing the details of the situation.

((please let me no if anything is wroung or if i have missed somthing sorry again guys been really stressed out latly))  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:54 pm
Hikaru's eyes glared right at Aviera, he was taking her mate away from her, she knew that if it continued this way she would do what ever she could to rip him to peices, him or his mate. Though she couldn't help but look back to Grimm and lean in close to him, trying to comfort him by giving his cheek a firm lick, taking away the tears of pain that he was shedding.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:12 pm
"stop it! why are you killing grimm?!" people change let him go!" Bella yelled at Aviera and Vondel  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:16 am
Vondel's stare was dead and hollow, the abilitly to feel anything long gone from him. He didn't respond to their cries, just returned his hollow gaze back to his Son. It was Aviera's power that could stop this, not his. If Grimm was to die this day anyway, he would not miss his finel moments. Vondel slowly made his way to his son, craddling his head in his lap like his wife used to do to calm Grimm down. He didn't speak, only sat there and stroked his screaming child's hair away from his head.

Sam looked at the human Bella, only meeting her once but loped over to her with Viktoria at his side. In his huge form he couldn't speak, but he could put himself behind Bella to show his support of her decision.

Trisha stormed out of the building, guns in hand with death in her eyes. She was aiming at Aviera, gun ready to fire at any hint of movement. "You destroyed everything you monster! You all should have died! It is what must happen to protect the human race!" A deep rage was buring in her eyes, but for some reason she was too angry to pull the trigger for just the slightest moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:08 pm
out of the corner of Bella's eyes she could see her mom and then she herd her yelling gun pointed at Aviera. "NO!" she screamed feeling her voice tear at her throaght. she turned her body so that she was in between Trisha and Aviera and sent a blast of force her way hoping it would reach its mark in time or at the very least slow the bullet  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:49 pm
Hikaru looked bolt upright as Trisha burst out, guns in hand and aiming at Aviera. She growled angerly, if anybody were to hurt Aviera it would be her. She sprung forward immediatly and lunged right for Trisha, claws and fangs were exposed, even if she got shot, she was going to take out Trisha with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:39 pm
Trisha had indeed shot. The bullet went straight for Aviera's heart but instead hit what was in front of him. Bella. It ripped through her, barely nicking Aviera behind her. Trisha's eyes went wide before she was hit by Bella's power and by Hikaru's fangs and claws.

Sam didn't react fast enough to do anything. Things were moving to fast for him at the moment. All he saw was Bella rock back on her heels with a lot of blood everywhere and the screams of the now dieing Human leader.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:11 pm
Hikaru let out a rippling snarl, she was too late, she had heard the gun fire and hit somebody behind her, the scent told her that it was bella which only angered her more as she tore at Trisha's flesh with her fangs and claws, ripping her throat clear away from her body as she killed the woman.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:25 pm
a blood curdling scream ripped from bellas throat as she hit the ground the world was fading in and out, she couldnt heqar anything and she was having trouble focusing on any one thing. she noticed the blood all aorund her but couldnt determine were it was coming from. waht had just happend? and then she could hear again and it came back to her she frantically tried to grab her chest but realized her arms were barely moving. she was going to die.
"Aviera. . . " her voice wasnt even that of a whisper

PaYg

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:30 pm
Viktoria jumped over to Bella. She tilted her head looking at the wound. She looked over to Sam and shrugged not knowing if she had enough power to heal Bella. She whimpered slightly at the pain coming in waves from Bella and Trisha. She could not hold her ground here. The battle pains were bad but this?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:17 pm
Aviera let out a pained snarl catching bella and gently laying her down in the grass, His eyes were focused only on Trisha now as he crouched over bella. There was no saving her and for that her mother would die. A hiss escaped him and then he was across the field tensed and ready to shread what was left of the human. Aviera's snarl only warned Hikaru who was already doing what he wished that he was behind her and he quickly moved her out of his way not even thinking as he picked Trisha up holding her above his head his fangs coated in her blood as it dripped onto his face. All his power broke loose on Trisha letting Grimm free for only a few moments, he had lost all sight of everything else for the time being as the smell of Bellas blood consumed him driving his hate. I knew I should have come back. Its on Tachi. You have no idea.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:35 pm
Grimm gasped once, free of the pain for a moment. He looked up to his Father, tears streaming from his face. "Im sorry Father. I didn't mean for things to end like this. I just thought this would be the right thing to do. Im so sorry." Grimm curled into Vondel's arms as he did when he was a small child.

Vondel's own tears slid down his face as he held his dieing child. "I know my Grimm. I forgive you. No matter what evils you commit, I will always love you. I have failed you as a Father...." Vondel held him tight, feeling as though Grimm's end would also be his.

((You bet its on lol!))  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces