Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:19 pm
Koko pouted. "It's not that funny," she replied fluffing the pillow and turning away from him. "And yes-you do." She crossed her arms and shut her eyes as she tried to think of some other topic to think about.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:25 pm
"i can distract you by talking at length about the economy, or the merits of different kinds of sponges or something." he suggested, doing his best to repress his laughter  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:31 pm
Koko sat up and looked down at him. "When your expression looks so serious it can be rather sexy," she replied before taking her pillow and smacking him in the head with it playfully. "But it you're going to be like that I'll do my best to not to find it so anymore." She plopped back down and assumed her previous position.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:55 pm
Drake looked surprised.
"really? Perhaps if i walk around cross eyed all the time i'll be less ravenously attractive." he held up an arm to protect hismelf from the pillow.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:00 pm
"No-then I'll just think you're being an idiot," Koko replied with a hint of a smile. "But if you think it would help then by all means do what you want."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:03 pm
Judith half-listened to the muffled voices coming from the next room. She had her music down very quiet to give her room to think. A walk sounded very appealing but she didn't know how long it would be until sunrise and it seemed like it would be rude to just leave in the middle of the night.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:07 pm
Drake crossed his eyes and stuck out his tongue at her.
"helpful?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:14 pm
"No," Koko said biting back a small. "Now you're an idiot and I think you're sweet for trying." She flopped the pillow at him again.

--

Back in the states.....

Patrick had checked his phone several times to see if he had missed a call from Judith but each time it came up empty. He kept telling himself she was fine and that she was probably just busy.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:18 pm
"hey!" he laugehd and grabbed his own pillow to hit her back with  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:22 pm
Koko smiled as she shield herslf and curled up in a ball under the covers from the onslaught.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:23 pm
Judith rolled over on to her side, she stared at the wall and decided that she needed to get to a phone. She would have used Adrias' but it was long distance and she figured she may as well get her own phone for that.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:40 pm
Drake eventually let up on the pillowfight and grinned.
"you done?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:47 pm
"I surrender," Koko replied with a small hidden smile as she remained coiled up. "Are you not being silly with the crossed eyes anymore?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:49 pm
"I woudl say i'm being perfectly serious...but i know what effect that has on you." he smirked.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:00 pm
"You're going to tease me about that until you're bored of it aren't you?" Koko asked as she slowly straighten out and moved to snuggled up to him.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff