Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:39 pm
Oblen slowly walked in and started for the couch, but then stops himself from sitting to just remember he needs a bath... though isn't sure where to go.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:06 pm
Mira bit her lip to keep from laughing at his awkward stance in the living room "Over there." She pointed to the bathroom and then headed for the kitchen "I'll show you how to work the damn thing in a second."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:38 pm
Oblen nods before walking into the room. He looks around. It was like a fancy waterproof room is all he thought. He noticed a big bowl-like thing about at his waist. He shrugs and just stands there with his hands in his jacket.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:57 pm
Mira grabbed some towels out of the pantry closet and walked back to the bathroom.Sighing slightly she laened over the tub and turned on the hot water and then handed him the towels "Get to it." She then turned and walked out.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:10 pm
Oblen looks around some before walking into the rushing water. He bit nervois he slowly lays into it, still cloths on him. "Urgh... this is soaking my cloths... going to be heavy when I try to walk out."  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:15 pm
Mira giggled as she walked out of the bathroom "You supposed to take them off.Leave them outside the bathroom door and I'll wash them for you." Closing the door completely, she headed for the living room.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:24 pm
Oblen shrugs before taking off his clothing and tosses them out of the tub. His wings spread open. His back had a small area which appears like the wings, but the rest of his body has skin... at least what wasn't hidden in the tub's water. He then yells "Is the thing suppose to be leaking out water this long?..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:27 pm
Mira's eyes snapped open and groaned slightly "Your supposed to turned the water off when the tub is full!"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:36 pm
Oblen yells back "You turned it on..." He thought for a second before asking "Do I turn it the opposite way or something?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:40 pm
Mira turned a bright red at his come back No way am I goin back in there..... "Yeah turn it to the right."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:47 pm
Oblen turns it and the water flow ceases. The water was a bit too full. He didn't know how full it was suppose to be, or what he should be doing... so he lays back in the water.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:51 pm
Mira sighed slightly and turned on the tv.Walking over to a shelf she picked out the movie Hancock and put it in the dvd player before settling down on the couch and watching it.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:03 pm
Oblen waited a bit in the water for awhile before just shaking his head and climbing out of it. He sniffed himself, but he still stank. He looks around to see some bottle which read "Liquid hand soup". He thought for a second before snapping his fingers. He read something about a bar of soup being used during a bath. He looks around, but the only thing he could find was a hard but smooth white bar that formed bubbles in his hand as he looked at it. He shrugs before quickly wiping himself down with it and quickly climbing back into the water. He dunks himself under for a few seconds before coming back out of the water and climbing out again. He sniffs and this time he smelled about as clean as Mira did... except... she smelled like something... pretty smelling was added. He shrugs before picking up his cloths and walking out of the bathroom. He then drops his wet cloths on the ground as he walks out. It was a bit chilly so he covers himself just a bit with his wings before walking in and asking Mira "Now what?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:11 pm
Mira looked over at him and her face turned bright red "Oh my God, Oblen!Your supposed to use the towels to cover up!" She snapped her eyes shut and tossed the bag of close at him "Go get dressed."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:19 pm
Oblen shrugs, picking up the cloths. "Well, I didn't think you would care too much about... whatever it is your… you turned red again." He said then looks around. "Where or how do I dry off?..."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games