Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Unknown

Dedicated Browser

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:01 pm
Natalie's eyes narrowed " I just wanted to say hello.." she threw and caught a jewel she had snatched from him and walked away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:14 am
"Swordsmanship? Impressive...what style? Kendo? Or more samurai styled?" Aniya paused a moment, trying to think what she'd just said. "I suppose what I mean is, what type of swords do you use? Wooden, or metal? Longswords or...otherwise? Or do you dabble in all of them?"

She noticed a rather random girl flirting with Kaze, mid-race, and then just as suddenly leave. For his part, her friend seemed to have been thrown off guard. She stifled an amused grin.

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:05 am
"Defiently." He replied, as he placed his coins into the slot. The screen changing for him to select his car. He picked out one that was a bit slower on acceleration, though once it got going was probably one of the faster cars. It was also a dark blue car with white pinstrips.

His attention was then turned to someone who had appeared behind Kaze. He was to busy picking out his car he had hardly even noticed that someone else was there. He looked at the newcomer slightly confused, and before he could say anything she left. He had noticed that whatever her and Kaze were talking about had made him begin to blush, and for some reason he couldn't help but feel annoyed over it.

"So are you ready to start?" He asked trying to hide his annoyance, as he waited for his response to press the start button to move onto the race.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:47 pm
He smiled at her "Well I usually use metal swords, they are much more effective...and I don't concentrate on one type more than another. I'm well rounded I guess you could say"

He saw the girl walk up to Kaze and begin flirting with him, he glared at her and growled. 'What is she doing here' he wondered silently 'It's my mission to keep an eye on Kaze for the moment...I hope the queen doesn't think I can't handle it'. He balled up his fists as he finally came to a stand still beside Kaze.  

Yami_Puppi

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:46 pm
Kaze nodded. "Hai!" He readied himself for the green light. He noticed Natsu seemed to be a little annoyed at the girl who was just there. Kaze's mind flashed. Oh no! What if he things I was blushing because I liked her?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:12 pm
Aniya blinked as Riku acted a little adversely towards the girl who'd been flirting with Kaze. And then she saw that Natsu looked a little terse. Whatever was going on, that girl was certainly a troublemaker. "Wow...I'm surprised you find time to train in all your styles, considering school.."  

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:45 am
"Here we go then." He responded, as he pressed the start button. The screen changed to show both their cars sitting on the starting line, as the light changed to green after a couple seconds.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:48 pm
Aniya quickly quieted down as the race started, so the two boys could concentrate on the game. As it was silent except for the noises from the game, she began to wonder what was going on between Natsu and Kaze. Am I imagining it or are those two acting love struck? I'm probably just misinterpreting since I haven't known Natsu-kun that long...  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:11 pm
Kaze took off as soon as the light turned green. Even though his nitro button blinked, he made sure not to hit it till it was needed.

((Also, we're gonna have another new person. She's a senshi. Her profile is posted in the profile thing in the RP forum. Just letting you guys know!))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:40 pm
((Awesome. ^^))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Spicey Cognac

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:18 am
((Thanks Roselite. Since I'm coming in the middle of this thing and don't understand exactly what's going on, please tell me if I'm getting something wrong, i.e. if it's day or something like that, and I'll edit my post. EDIT: Apparently I misinterpretted the environment. LOL, thanks MercuryAngel))

Auria strolled into the local arcade. She was inbetween her afternoon and evening classes and thought about wasting some free time on video games. On the way in, she saw two young guys racing each other but didn't bother to pay them much attention before walking over to a Guilty Gear machine and throwing in some coins. As she busied herself with kicking Justice butt, she couldn't help overhear some of the chatter going on several feet away. She saw friends talking and watching the race, but what caught her attention was a strange feeling stirring within her. She couldn't quite place it, but there was a little twitch in the back of brain wanting her to notice something. Auria ignored it, and continued her game silently.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:53 am
((Street racing SM? rofl They're in an arcade faith-san...))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:47 pm
Natsu took off once the light changed green. He allowed a few of the cars to pass by finding it more of a challange to pass them all towards the end of the race and take first place. Though this time around he was actually racing another person so he couldn't get to cocky about the whole situation. He made sure to not allow Kaze to get to far from him, making sure to either stay right next to him or a little ahead.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:57 am
Kaze managed to dodge a falling boulder, though a computer racer wasn't so lucky.

(Sorry for the short posts...I can' t think of what to say.)  

Darkness Cake

Yami_Puppi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:21 pm
He scratched the back of his neck, "Heh, yea well things can get a little hectic sometimes but I manage it", he returned his hand to his side and silently began to watch the race between the two boys. Both of them seemed to be doing really well and he was impressed. He thought in the back of his head though that if people paid this much attention to their own lived the world would be a much more intelligent place.

Suddenly he felt a vibe at his back and cautiously took a glance to his side. Silently he watched the girl put her tokens into the game machine and start to play. 'I wonder if she is of any importance' he thought. He turned away from her and back to Aniya. He beamed at her and strugged his shoulder over at the girl, "Friend of yours?" he tried to ask as innocently as possible so he wouldn't rise any suspicion.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games