Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Daffodil Movement

Back to Guilds

Guild for the Daffodil Movement, a cancer awareness movement here on Gaia. 

Tags: cancer, awareness, daffodils, daffodil, movement 

Reply Archives [threads from previous years of the event]
TDM 2010 (Stand by for the tying of loose ends) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs_S_Snape
Vice Captain

Playful Wench

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:54 pm
Blaizekit
Didn't you know, Mrs S?

*holds up clipboard that says "megaawesomepoints tally" with every team listed on it*

User ImageThe Daffodil Movement 2010

^__________^ That makes me happy.

And on a completely different note, I keep hitting the 'edit' button instead of the 'quote' button. Its kind of frustrating.
Team Melanoma User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:59 pm
Mrs_S_Snape
Blaizekit
Didn't you know, Mrs S?

*holds up clipboard that says "megaawesomepoints tally" with every team listed on it*

User ImageThe Daffodil Movement 2010

^__________^ That makes me happy.

And on a completely different note, I keep hitting the 'edit' button instead of the 'quote' button. Its kind of frustrating.
Team Melanoma User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YAY! Im not the only one!!! It is really annoying when you add on what you wanted to say and its not there... But in another post. Really annoying...  

Estonia Nerd

5,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lemondster

Timid Friend

8,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:02 pm
♀ ✲ ♉ ✗ ❤

┏╅╅╅╅╅╅╅╊╅╅╅╅╅╅╅╊┓

I often have problems with the 'Preview' and 'Submit' buttons. It makes me so mad when I post something that is only half finished. gonk

┗╅╅╅╅╅╅╅╊╅╅╅╅╅╅╅╊┛

♪ ☼ ღ ➽ ☁

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:02 pm
It's hard to get used to being able to do that, when you can't in normal forums^^;;  

Blaizekit
Captain

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300

lemondster

Timid Friend

8,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:04 pm
♀ ✲ ♉ ✗ ❤

┏╅╅╅╅╅╅╅╊╅╅╅╅╅╅╅╊┓

Hmm? Can't what? Do you mean edit? I always edit my posts in the regular forums. c:

┗╅╅╅╅╅╅╅╊╅╅╅╅╅╅╅╊┛

♪ ☼ ღ ➽ ☁

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:04 pm

I think we need to do this so the peolp that have had there loved ones died from cancer, they will wont them to find a core. I know how it fells to losse a loved one form cancer. I lost my grandma form cancer and it still herts on the day she died o wont to get her off my mind or i will cry myself to sleep. it still herts just to talk about her and have her favorite color in my wordrobe or anyone making fun of me by saying "Hey i'm your grandma i'm going to cut you up and eat you." that take it to far with me and you will get your rerend chowed out. but i think they can find a crue for cancer. if they find a core then everyone will be really happy. of coures i will cry on that note cuz when they find it, it will be to late for my grandma when they find it sence she has alrady past away in june of 05. I miss her a lot and i cry a lot for her but i whish they would find a coure for cancer so no one will have to live with caner. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  

The Ghost of Tintin

Blaizekit
Captain

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:07 pm
I mean edit the posts of others.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:09 pm
♀ ✲ ♉ ✗ ❤

┏╅╅╅╅╅╅╅╊╅╅╅╅╅╅╅╊┓

Oooh. I should have realized that. I'm the Crew in another guild, and I always accidentally edit other people's posts instead of quoting them. gonk

┗╅╅╅╅╅╅╅╊╅╅╅╅╅╅╅╊┛

♪ ☼ ღ ➽ ☁

lemondster

Timid Friend

8,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conversationalist 100

lemondster

Timid Friend

8,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:11 pm
♀ ✲ ♉ ✗ ❤

┏╅╅╅╅╅╅╅╊╅╅╅╅╅╅╅╊┓

Well, I'll be right back. I need to make a short post in a roleplay. c:

┗╅╅╅╅╅╅╅╊╅╅╅╅╅╅╅╊┛

♪ ☼ ღ ➽ ☁

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:13 pm
The Ghost of Tintin

I think we need to do this so the peolp that have had there loved ones died from cancer, they will wont them to find a core. I know how it fells to losse a loved one form cancer. I lost my grandma form cancer and it still herts on the day she died o wont to get her off my mind or i will cry myself to sleep. it still herts just to talk about her and have her favorite color in my wordrobe or anyone making fun of me by saying "Hey i'm your grandma i'm going to cut you up and eat you." that take it to far with me and you will get your rerend chowed out. but i think they can find a crue for cancer. if they find a core then everyone will be really happy. of coures i will cry on that note cuz when they find it, it will be to late for my grandma when they find it sence she has alrady past away in june of 05. I miss her a lot and i cry a lot for her but i whish they would find a coure for cancer so no one will have to live with caner. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

I feel your pain, my friend. My father dies when I was three of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma **My inspiration to join the Team** and I ended up growing up without a father. I am really sad that I never got to know him, and it is so saddening that I cant cry for him because I hardly know him. Just knowing that I cant vry for my own father is so horrible that it makes me feel sick that I cant cry for him. It makes me feel so bad. I really hope that they find a cure to cancer, for nobody should suffer having cancer. Cancer is also hard for the family of the ailed, and it hurts me so much that the main reason for him to keep fighting was to be with his family here on Earth. He passed away March 21 of 1998.  

Estonia Nerd

5,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KillerCaitie

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:02 pm
I lost a cousin recently to cancer, as well as most the people on my mom's side of the family... I wish to do all I can to help others that have to go through this...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:04 pm
Welcome, Taker. 3nodding Glad to have you here!  

Blaizekit
Captain

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300

coziiee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:06 pm
This thread needs more fame!

My boyfriend's mother had breast cancer, she is okay now.
My grandma almost had breast cancer, she is fine now too.

There is a cancer I may get it and I hope and neither lives are lost from this
Even though it may be 'the time to pass', it is to early.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:07 pm
Ya know... It kinda got quiet in here... Party! *rips off clothes to reveal dancing clothes* Wanna dance? *hold hand out to Blaize*  

Estonia Nerd

5,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blaizekit
Captain

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:09 pm
Hell to the yeah. cool *takes Nerdy's hand* Sweet rave party!  
Archives [threads from previous years of the event]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games