Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:54 am
"I need access to the school student board from history, my dad's surname is different to mine for some reason, I want to know if anyone else has that name... please Raine I'll do anything for that intel" Riku looked at her and knelt down begging her  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:59 am
"you don't need to beg me" she whispered, holding his hands so that he stood up "Follow me" she said as she led him to the headmaster's office, he was asleep now so she sat down at his desk before pulling out the files "Here"  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:03 am
He kissed her gently and smiled "Thank you" Riku sat down on the chair and typed out Alucard's name fidning a file on when he was a student "He was here" He noticed the name and typed his surname, seeing a lot of names and scrolling down the names and noticing one that stood out turnign it off immediately "Let's go... I have what I need"  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:05 am
"Who did you find?" she asked as she led him out back towards her room. As they reached her room, she sat down on her bed  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:13 am
"Alucard was a student here with my father... My father was then possessed in a battle with him to create me with a girl Alucard already had control of... After that I was born and because of my two parents I was automatically connected to Alucard, similiar to you and Vale" Riku sat down on the bed beside her "He playted herem with people's hearts and his army was made by children of those people, that tomb is full of people who he possessed and another tomb in a different location unknown muct hold his real army"  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:15 am
"I'm sorry" she said, hearing all of this "You know, I really hate alucard" she said, her voice filling with abnormal hatred before she finally got a hold of herself "You know, for an angel i definitely have the temper" she says half heartedly "but atleast you were able to find the information you needed"  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:24 am
"I'm not mad at Alucard, If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here" Riku looked at her and blushed closing his eyes and standing up "The info I needed was not on Alucard but on his family"  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:26 am
She put her hand on his as she stood "I hope you can use the information to your advantage" she said encouragingly "Riku, just so you know, you are really strong and I think you can make it through this" she said, her eyes were fully of meaning and encouragement "Don't ever think your weak"  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:31 am
Riku nodded "I'll fight with you Raine..." He held her close to him "...I always will" Riku looked at her and blushed slightly and let her go "I'll take him down"  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:36 am
'And I will fight by you" she said, hugging him back "Now, I have training in the morning so I really should be getting some sleep" she said as stood back a little bit  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:57 am
Riku nodded and kissed her cheek "I guess it's not a good time to say it now, but I think I should anyway" Riku stood away from her and blushed "I love you" He replied and waved walkign out of her room to his own  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:52 pm
"I love you too" she says quietly as she watches him walk out. Sighing, she crawled into bed, wrapping herself up in her blankets before burying herself in her pillows and falling asleep  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:17 pm
Riku smiled and pushed one of his feathers under her door and ran to his room thinking about what he seen

Alucard stood on top of the cliff "Now for the cliff hanger"  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:24 pm
Bandorath growled at the request. Clearly he didn't like what was being asked of him. "I cut her work load into less than half when she started attending that school, and now you're asking me to completely lift it!? Kirra will never reach her full potential if she continues at this rate." He started pacing around, anger boiling in his veins. What was Vale thinking? He knew that Kirra was his only child and that, despite her mixxed blood, she would eventualy replace him. Her duties themself were a form of training for her. On to of that, there was no garuntee that she would even participate in the war, lrt alone fight for there side. Then an idea came to him and a sly grin crossed his face. "I'll make a deal with you." Bandorath said as his pacing came to a stop. "I know how your training works. You train them first, and let them choose sides later. Kirra's blood is only half dark, and there is no promise that she will fight for us when the war comes. If she'll swear her loyalty to us when it comes time to fight, then I'll lift her remaining duties."  

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:03 pm
Nights appeared beside Alucard. She looked down, her eyes gleeful, but it looked wrong in some sort of way.  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games