Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:34 pm
HTPNDino
haha well you should feel proud of yourself x]
the only time I feel that way is when I'm with my bestie...>.> but she's in cali so yeah...D;

EDIT: there should be a book written about you to inspire other viets to be like you xD haha
A book about me hmmmmmm yes, I totally agree. My awesomeness deserve to be written and shared with the world! In fact, I'm surprise I never though of writing my own book. And what a book it'll be, an autoBiography about my epicness.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:43 pm
haha x] THE WORLD WILL KNOW THAT VIETNAMESE PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER BE MESSED with xD haha
[:< I wanna battle in the guild 8D because with the new cards I have, so yeah...xD haha plus it's been a little while since I've battled x] haha  

Henwyfatale

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:45 pm
s**t if Vietnam ever become the number one world leading nation it would be because of me! My book would be full of tears, laughter, joy, and violence! their will be tons of epic battles and even a few love scenes! It going to be the number one most popular book!

Well I'm a little busy to battle now, I'm about to go  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:49 pm
haha if Vietnam became number one nation in the world, I'd probably die from disbelief xD haha
My mom told me Vietnam is becoming richer for some reason...

haha alright x]  

Henwyfatale

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:49 pm
People with big dreams =D that's nice to see nowadays. Most people want to be burger flippers when they grow up D:

And, I'm not the type of viet that trash talks people behind their back. >.<. My parents are like that though; it annoys me because they're hypocrites. I think I'm adopted ._.

Anyhow, I'm sure not EVERYONE is here just because I'm a girl >.<  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:53 pm
It becoming richer because I beat up people on a daily bases and told them that they better donate their stuff to Vietnam or I'll be back. Works every time.

My parents say that I'm in my rebellion stage and that I'm becoming a bad child. I was pissed cause of that so I decided to fail my chemistry just to piss them off. Now that how you show someone you don't give a damn what they think. And best part, It not going to affect me.

And no not everyone is here because your a girl. I'm here because I'm bored and this is the only other interesting place to post in beside my pro.  

The Sadistic Toan

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:55 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
People with big dreams =D that's nice to see nowadays. Most people want to be burger flippers when they grow up D:

And, I'm not the type of viet that trash talks people behind their back. >.<. My parents are like that though; it annoys me because they're hypocrites. I think I'm adopted ._.

hey i was about to kill a 6th grader today  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:56 pm
FireBringer_Kain
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

so? I almost drown my baby cousin for crying during the movie avatar.  

The Sadistic Toan

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:57 pm
The Sadistic Toan
FireBringer_Kain
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Toan...im going to pray for your kids  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:58 pm
FireBringer_Kain
The Sadistic Toan
FireBringer_Kain
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

I'm going to be a great father, going to tech them something call tough love xD  

The Sadistic Toan

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:05 pm
The Sadistic Toan
FireBringer_Kain
The Sadistic Toan
FireBringer_Kain
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

yea *opens dictionary of toan*
tough love: beating your kids until they bleed then making them stand in the rain.
good father:a man who doesnt give a sh** about his own kids  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:05 pm
Tough love works really well in actuality.

I went to Vietnam last summer and like, yeah... Everything was a lot nicer than the time I went before that. The malls were so amazing and the streets and parks were all nice and stuff x3
I really want to go back.

Kain~ why did you almost kill a six grader today?  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:08 pm
FireBringer_Kain
The Sadistic Toan
FireBringer_Kain
The Sadistic Toan
FireBringer_Kain
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

yea *opens dictionary of toan*
tough love: beating your kids until they bleed then making them stand in the rain.
good father:a man who doesnt give a sh** about his own kids
What am i the godfather? ******** no, I'm going to teach them how to be a true asian. They bring home b's on their report card they get a choice between carrying to buckets of water for an hour while standing on their knees without rest or they get a very painful a** whooping. If they come home with a cop I'm going to let them spend a night in jail for them to reflect. I'm going to train them to be ninjas! I'm also going to teach them to not talk behind people back. If they got some s**t to say about me, they better get their a** in front of me and say it before I hunt them down.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:09 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

I went to Vietnam last summer and like, yeah... Everything was a lot nicer than the time I went before that. The malls were so amazing and the streets and parks were all nice and stuff x3

talking s**t
toan:yea remind me never to leave my kids with you  

Cephalon Kish

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:10 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Your welcome, I live to serve my country.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games