Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Well, at least now I know I won't get beaten or over-worked, Josh thought, watching Valentine. He raised an eyebrow when she called him strong and powerful. Sure, he was bigger than her... But not by much, and he was scrawny enough to not be exactly 'powerful'. And sure, he had the secret weapon of his, but that wasn't exactly the best or most controlled deal. "Alright... Well, I guess that problem's been fixed," Josh muttered, shrugging. "So... What exactly will I be doing, if you're not putting me to work?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:12 pm

"You are going to be my um.. How do I put this, My friend." Valentine said as she walked toward him slowly smiling her hands clasped behind her back. "I just want you to talk to me and to do things with me. The maids are shadow demons so I never see them so I am left alone alot." She said innocently tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear.

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:16 pm

"Alright..." Josh said, a little unsure of this. "Well, new friend... Shall we go to your house now?" He asked, looking around. He was a little anxious to leave, seeing as this place creeped him out beyond words. He hated being cramped, and this place smelled of mildew and urine.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:25 pm

"Alrightly then lets us go." Valentine said spinning on her heel, her teal hair flowing around her, looking back at him she smiled brightly. "Its time to start your new life with me." She said cheerfully.

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:35 pm

Josh followed her out, glad to be rid of this terrible place.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:31 am

An aristocratic young neko boy sta in a lonely cage. Watching the slaves go by on and on, seing sold and taken home. He snorted. He'd never obey. He'd never give in.

the_blue_jeep

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:30 pm

Znya awoke in a small cage there was only enough room in the cage to streach her legs out comfortably, scared she grabbed at the cold metal bars infront of her and stared at the crowd of buyers and slaves.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:45 pm

The neko boy looked at Zyna, who was next to him. "...hullo..." he said shyly.

the_blue_jeep

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Blinking owlishly at the neko boy znya slowly out stretched her arm to him. "Hello." She said looking at him through the bars her horn sticking between the iron rods.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:56 pm

"Umm...h-how long have you been here? I just got in the other day..." The neko asked. He wasn't a god convesilist and was very shy.

the_blue_jeep

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:03 pm

"I don't remember, I just woke up in a to small of a cage." Znya said kicking the bars with her hoof. "The last thing I remember is looking for more of my kind." Frowning slightly her tail wraping around her thigh. "How did you end up in this place." She asked tilting her head watching him.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:06 pm

The boy hugged his knees. "Beleive it or not I used to be a prince of neko royalty. I was the b*****d youngest son. No ones ever loved me. I was framed for murdering my half-brother and exiled. I became a wanderer after that. I was captured and locked up here." He wiped a rouge tear from his cheek.

the_blue_jeep

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Reaching between their cages Znya stroked his hair softly cooning softly to calm the young prince. "Everything will be fine." She said watching him with careful golden eyes.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:24 pm

The boy made almost a purring sound and said softly, "I am Azino Orphindus. But everyone calls me Azin. Thanks for listening to me, no ones ever did." He made an adorable smile, his golden eyes sparkling with innocense.

the_blue_jeep

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:34 pm

Znya smiled at the neko prince and continued to stroke his hair. "I am the last of my kind a rare breed of unicorn, I bring luck and extreme wealth to anyone who owns me. I am of the purest blood." She said sadly her fingers stopping for a minute.
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games