Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:13 am
racy's face sadened. "aww! you have a sister?? thats so cute!is she younger or older? oh. um... well, actually i dont know how to get out of here. i actully like it better here than where i am in the real world." racy said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:21 am
Fang looked at Yume "I hope you get back to her soon, i wish i could help, but i honestly have no Idea how to get out, maybe it's like one of those one-way valves. If it is, we're not getting out anytime soon"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:46 am
racy thought. "uhm...maybe you could..teleport out?" racy said, feeling kinda silly to even be suggesting it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:14 am
"Even if we can get out by teleporting, don't you think there's a reason we're here?" he looked very serious " everyone sleeps right? then why are only a few people here? it just seems weird"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:27 am
racy shruggs. "well...i guess. but i really dont have a clue why were here." racy frowns.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:31 am
"I don't either, but we'll find out one way or another, it can't be too hard can it? there's a reason we're here, but we need to find out and maybe we can find a way to get out" Fang sat there and thought  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:58 pm
knnytte of terror
"I don't either, but we'll find out one way or another, it can't be too hard can it? there's a reason we're here, but we need to find out and maybe we can find a way to get out" Fang sat there and thought
then racy muttered to herself. "i-..idont really want to get out. i actually like it better here than in the real world. in the real world, im alone, abandoned, and scared. but here i actaully have friends and i can live here bette then the real world. here, i dont have to hide who i am." she sighed, hopping up into hte tree abover her and swayed her leg from the branch.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:59 pm
Yume smiled sadly, "She's younger and just turned seven. I feel bad for leaving her all alone. She's probably worried and scared. She probably thinks that I've abandoned her!" Yume said hysterically, unshed tears in her eyes.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:22 pm
racy sighed and hopped out of the tree, sitting next to Yume. racy put a comforting hand on her back. "no, you didnt abandon her. your just asleep. you just...dont know how to wake up..." racy said nervously. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:34 pm
"I know that. But first Dad left us, then Mom died!! I'm all she has. And im worried about her." Yume said and covered her eyes with her hands.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:44 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
"I know that. But first Dad left us, then Mom died!! I'm all she has. And im worried about her." Yume said and covered her eyes with her hands.
racy looekd at her, sad and heartbroken by her short short story. "im so sorry. um...what was she doing before you went to sleep? and dont forget this is liek a dream, so it may seem like a long time, when its just a couple of minutes in the real world....?" racy said, guessing at her last statement.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:48 pm
Fang saw Yume crying and sat down next to her " You're just asleep, always remember that, our physical bodies are probably still there, but asleep, she'll know you're still there, and she knows, we all know you'd never abandon her"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:52 pm
racy took in a quick breath, remebering this scene. she froze and her eyes looked blank.
this looked exactly like....Nico, comforting racy when she was scareed, afraid, or worried. she remebered that scene and it warmed her heart. Fang was like Nico a the moment, and Yume was like racy. then she thought of the situation. Yume was afraid to leave her little sister abandoned. that sounded like nico. she smiled, sitting upright and staring blankly a her eye level.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:46 pm
Yume nodded and brushed the tears away that had leaked out of the corner of her eyes. "Ok then." she said then stood up and fixed her dress, brushing off the debris that had settled there.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:24 pm
racy smiled. "mhm. so, dont cry anymore okay, Yume-kun? be brave for your sister." and she stroked her hair comfortingly.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games