Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:59 pm
Adalwulf had already left the maintenance room and heard Nick's words when he returned to the cockpit. Plopping down, he leaned over to his laptop and searched through his windows until he found the appropriate one. "There's nothing to worry about, the ship armor is still above 90%."

Demyan grinned at Specter as he took the list back, the cigarette in the side of his mouth nearly burnt out by then. "Da, thanks." For once, he felt sure of things.

The Church scout raised his saber to deflect the blades coming his way, noting the increasing annoyance of only the left thrusters fully work. As a result he had to move continually to the left. He winced when a few bullets brushed by his armor, his camouflage flickering just a tiny bit but enough to make him worry.

The two Harbingers began to slow, glancing curiously over their shoulders. The ship seemed to be already leaving, and Demyan never said he'd wanted it destroyed. Letting it get away surely wasn't a problem, but just in case they radioed back.

Trace's face appeared on a screen just when Demyan had begun to instruct a Church follower to open the link with the Earth powers. After listening to the description of the situation. "Nyett, let it go. They have abandoned base and it will get lonely without them," He said with a mischievous smile.

With the reassignment, the Harbingers faced Chris and started to fire on him instead, both drifting off to the sides to subtly move around him to the base.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:49 pm
Chris sped forward as he was shot at and passed in between them and veered up just as the next wave of shots came, hoping that their own shots would hit them.

"Anything else?" Specter stared at Demyan. His logic was telling him to not give away any more of his several connections but the robotic side was only able to comply to any suggestion Demyan had.

"Good. Let's go." Nick flipped over to the base. "All remaining defensive staff is to evacuate. We're pulling out." After several "rogers" and "can-do's" Nick switched over to John and Chris. "Okay guys we're pulling out so take care of the ones you can and come on in. Not much we can do here without some more people."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:11 pm
((...there are only four enemies, correct?))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:33 am
((I thought there was like a lot from what Ty had said. Should I edit?))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:25 pm
((Yeah, only 4. But then Arashi popped up thinking it was a large battle and I improvised rather than tell him or edit his post. ^^" ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:40 pm
((So then what do I do?))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:32 pm
((Hm...Pretend they're not actually there unless Arashi posts again?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:12 pm
((It did sound like there were more than 4 from the wording of the posts. Anyways, you guys can go along with what you were doing, just pretend that a few had hung back or something that I picked off. Don't feel like editing after what happened today.))  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:38 pm
((Whatever i'm moving on XI))

Nick got an all clear from the base and pressed a few keys on a hand-held detonator. The base self destruct. "There now there aren't any loose ends.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:45 pm
Marie balked a bit.
"Isn't that a bit drastic? There are only four of them, and one is heavily damaged. If we all get out there, we can push them back, right? John and Kamon can handle the stragglers." She had already entered the fight, firing fusion weapons against the Harbingers.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:16 pm
(( XD ))

Adalwulf shared Marie's views. "They won't find anything useful there on the mainframe anyway, I can wipe the servers before they even try."

Demyan shook his head. He wished he could tell what Specter's expression was, or his tone of voice. But he wasn't able to, which gave him some of a disadvantage to the robotic man that he normally didn't have.

The Harbingers had been well trained during their service in Backdraft. Even then, a few of their own fire glanced off their red armor though it didn't have much effect. "Hey, be careful!" "It's not my fault, he's trying to trick us." They continued to fire at Chris as well as the recently appeared Marie.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:01 pm
Chris laughed. "Too easy." Using Marie's distraction Chris did a 180 degree turn and shot straight down towards one of them his solid blade thrusting forward.

"Well it's a bit too late now. Wish you guys would have said something sooner. I didn't know how many were out there. But no use crying over spilt milk, let's just get this over with." Nick hit the thrusters and began to fly away from the destroyed base.

Specter registered signs upon Demyan's face and was moving towards one of his blades. If he was showing weakness then his life was forefiet. "Demyan?"  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:20 pm
((...why did you destroy the base?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:34 pm
((Because I didn't feel like having to edit and come up with something new. basically i was being lazy. XD))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:30 pm
((And effectively ruining my plan. XD Ah well.))

Adalwulf nodded slowly, finding some truth in Nick's words. "Ja, I guess so." He opened the radio link to the suits outside. "John, Chris, Marie. We're leaving, nothing there left to defend anymore."

"Yes?" Demyan tore his eyes off the screen with the leaving ship reluctantly. A small pang of unease went through him when he saw Specter on edge, technically speaking. Then the sound of a large explosion filled the bridge followed by static from the scout. He jumped and his gaze was turned back to the battle taking place. The base...had been destroyed? His teeth clamped down hard on his cigarette and it broke, falling to the floor unnoticed. Unexpected, he thought angrily with a mental sigh, but not useless. "You!" He barked to the Church follower in charge of the comm, making him whimper. Demyan tossed the paper at him. "Open contact with the Earth contacts there with that code...1256734 Alpha Minor, now."

"Unbelievable..." Trace felt a chunk of debris hit his suit inhumanly hard and he spun, the flashing black of space and yellow of the explosion alternating in his eyes. He bit his lip, uncertain, and flew as fast as he dared away. He had wanted to give some back up to the scout, but now... "What the hell happened?!" One of the two Harbingers yelled over his mic, dodging Marie's shots and returning some. The other, fighting Chris, raised his own solid blade to block the attack, bracing it with his suit's right arm and bringing his rifle up with his left hand.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff