Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:20 pm
"Oh, that sounds alright, then." She was glad, actually, but he'd probably do something embarrasing if he knew. "I'm going for a strawberry gelato as well, by the way, I've always wondered how good they are." She added, then let herself sink into her seat and look out at the window again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:30 pm
Kotetsu blinks, not sure what exactly gelato was himself. "That's something sweet, right? You can order it after we eat whatever pizza we'll get. Old man has a bad memory at times, so, what does Kaede-chan like on her pizza?"  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:42 pm
"Uh-huh, like ice cream, but with less fat." She declared as-a-matter-of-factly, "No too spicy stuff, and I believe pineapple on it is yucky, bleh!" Kaede grimaced at the though of somebody actually wanting to eat that. The horror!

((Headcanon made on the spot wooo~))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:23 pm
Kotetsu chuckles a bit at Kaede's look of horror when she mentions pineapple on the pizza. "Hrm... What about cheese, pepperoni, and some veggies then? That sound good?"

((lol))  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:24 pm
His suggestion thakfully snapped her out of her thoughts, "Hmm... Yeah, that's good." she replied. Kaede scanned the menu once more and closed it once she was completely satisfied with their choice.

((If it ever turns out she likes it, I'm pulling out the 'Now has adult tastes' card.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:41 pm
Kotetsu chuckles at Kaede again, motioning the waiter over and giving their order. "But the Gelato should come after we've eaten the pizza." He then looks back at Kaede. "Kaede-chan, what would you like to drink?"

((lol That'll be amusing XD))  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:38 pm
"Hmmm... a fizzy drink, please?" Somebody else would have noticed the irony of asking junk food after mommying their father, but Kaede was now too hungry for that, at least at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:44 pm
Had this been anyone other than his own daughter, Kotetsu himself might have said something about her getting so much junk food. But, well, since this WAS Kaede and he babies her any chance he gets, she was allowed to slip under the junk food radar, as it were. "Hai, hai. Ahn... I'll just have a water and my daughter'll have a fizzy drink." He grins as the waiter goes off with their order. "So, what are you looking forward to while you're here?"  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:51 pm
Well, she'd make it up with the dessert. Sort of.

That was a good question, though. "I am not sure, to be honest." Kaede admitted. In one hand, she was excited to be somewhere new, but she was also terrified. "Maybe see new places, make new friends..." Suddenly finding the table's design interesting, she lowered her gaze, "What I want the most, though, is that we can spend more time together." She mumbled.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:02 pm
Pandie Andie

Rhyleigh

((Not sure if Rhy wanted in on this or not, but figured I'd quote her just in case. XD Also, not sure if you guys want formal or informal. I can change my post to reflect and what not))

Church yawns and runs an armored hand through his hair slightly, cobalt eyes flicking around for a moment, almost as if checking for something, before he gives a short nod and steps out of his 'base' and stalks over to a tree a few feet from the cave he called home, flopping down on his back against it with his arms behind his head. He looks around again before closing his eyes, making it look as if he were asleep. He wasn't honestly expecting company today, but with his luck, it never hurt to be cautious. And gawddamnit, he wanted to spend some time outside, not holed up in his cave.

~*~
Michirena

((And this is a reply to Michi, finally. XD))

Kotetsu grins happily at hearing what Kaede was looking forward to, nearly clapping his hands with glee. "Well, Kaede-chan, we can spend all the time together you want. Papa's not really working much anymore, just sometimes helping someone in need if I happen to be in the area, so, maybe you can help get your old man out of the house more often, hrm?"  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25