Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:14 am
User Image

Trinity mentally chided herself. How could she possibly no tons about him? Except for the obvious way of Tay. She smiled sweetly at Ronyo and corrected herself. "Well maybe not tons about you" She said shyly and made herself blush for good measure. When he mention her name she smiled again. "Oh thank you" She said graciously. "I'm not exactly sure where it came from." She said shrugging and smiling.

ooc; outfit in last icon.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

TRINITY WOOD
xxxxxxxxxxSecond Year Slytherin

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:59 pm
Slytherin Table User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Third Year

Ronyo smiled at the blush although he still held suspicions about the girl so far she was being nothing if not polite and was really doing nothing in the way of in-depth questioning or intelligence gathering of any kind. Although like before knowing ones enemy is always a decisive key to any conflict, but the term enemy was far too harsh and powerful a word to be using while at school or at any student really for that matter.

"It's root in Latin means threefold, and is often used religiously but can also signify three powerful forces working in unity. The best example in the wizarding world would be the famous trinity from the second wizarding war. It is a strong name Ms. Wood," With a smile Ronyo shifted in his seat so his arms lay on the table supporting his upper body leaning slightly on the table, "So tell me Trinity, how is it you know so much about me and I hardly anything about you, if you don't mind me asking? I hope you're not stalking me madam for I'm not sure how I would take to a charming young girl as yourself watching me covertly," Ronyo smiled and his tones did show humor in his words although anything Ronyo usually said held a measure of truth and reason as well."  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:37 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin glared across the table... Or it looked like he glared, in truth that was just his exspression. He was looking over the Nott boy. He did not know what was off about that child, but if his brother thought that the Nott boy needed some "Help" as his brother had put it, shin would do as asked. He knew that tge boy was most likly ether very, very wealthy with protective parents... Or very gifted in something. Shin guessed gifted.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? In thought.
Emotional state? Curios
Physical State? Has not eaten in a few days, so not top notch.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:06 am
Arnez Antonio Cesare de la Frontera

]User Image

Arnez bounced off the stole and he chuckled under his breath, as he scanned over his new table. He tried to analyze everyone without drawing too much eye contact, as he didn't want to appear to stare. He was happy to be placed into Slytherin, and he let it show with a smirk. He didn't know anyone, nor did he expect to. After all, he was a First Year and he spent majority of his life in another country.

He sat down at the table and rested his arms on top, still scanning those within a quick glance's distance. Arnez could hear random conversations going on around him, interrupted by sudden shouts of excitement, some receiving more applause than others. He knew with time he would meet people, but his mind was more concerned with other things. His passionate nature meshed well with the house system and he could already feel the Slytherin pride growing inside. He was ready to be apart of something great, and he wanted to make it better. From the grades to the Quidditch pitch, he was ready to excel, and be apart of the Slytherin tradition.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Manny The Great22

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:44 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Drake rubbed the sharktooth around his neck. "Least this Nancy isn't a Benny that is scared of a broom. For another thing, why the hell would I want to go to any ball, would rather ride the tide anyday.

He closed his eyes and counted for a moment then opened his eyes and looked dead at Nott. "On another note I am out of the closet least, unlike some people so far in that your looking around in Narnia! D*nm Benny go choke on a surfboard leash, wait that is a insult to surfboards everywhere."

He closed his eyes and focused on what the ocean had sounded like and the feel of a surfboard beneath his feet. He smiled and opened his eyes clam, and smelling of sea water.

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:36 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
Roi Antiguo
The King of Old

That did it. Roi snapped and so did Tay. He made Tay yell out as he swiftly turned Tay's body around and tackled the boy, right here in the middle of the ceremony. Just as the last person was sorted, Drake had pushed too many buttons and that resulted in the demon and even the real Tay getting into a fight with him.

When they both landed he swiftly punched him in the cheek with as much force as he could. The object of a fight was not to land the most punches and damage, no it was how quickly the other person could either be killed or knocked out. Since Tay's body WAS in the possession of an evil military emperor from Egypt, obviously this boy had a bit of an advantage when it came to weapon fighting and hand to hand combat.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: ???
Mood: SO @#$&#xIN;G PISSED!!!!
╚══════════════╝

William Dante Nott the Third

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:15 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Third Year

User Image BLOODY HELL!!! Jessica immediately stood up as Tay tackled Drake to get herself out of the way. Instinctively, the pale redhead pulled Annabelle who was sitting closer to the brawling scrap. Once Belle was one her feet, Jess put herself in between the brawling boys and the younger Slytherin girl -- keeping her back away with one hand.

A snarl formed on Jess' lips, and her burning green gaze burrowed into Tay and Drake, screaming at them as her cheeks flush red, "STOP IT!!! BOTH OF YOU!!! GET YOUR EGOS AND HORMONES BACK UNDER CONTROL!!! THIS IS INEXCUSABLE!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image
User Image

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Once inside those annoyingly familiar doors his eyes went immediately to the Ravenclaw table. His conditioned reaction made him growl a bit in disgust. Thankfully Xenos graduated and he didn't have to look at the insensitive b*****d anymore. Hurt flashed in his eyes then he turned away and walked to Slytherin table. He was stopped as he saw two from their house fighting. Really, this was not what he needed right now. Now on the border of being pissed himself the seventeen year old moved forward and grabbed the back of Roi's robe, lifting him up off of Drake and planting him on his feet. "Do NOT disgrace this house, both of you" he said his voice cold and harsh. "This is slytherin, a house for those of noble blood. Such behavior is for Gryffindor's and drunken idiots. If you cannot withhold your childish nature then I suggest you find a nice bridge and throw yourself off of it" he snarled at both of them then shoved them out of the way and found a place to sit down a bit farther. Now with his agitation at an all time high he tried to focus on something less annoying. Before he sat down though his eyes saw a patch of black hair.

Over the summer, after finding his uncle, he had received pictures of his cousins as well. And here he was the young cousin he had looked forward to meeting since learning of his existence. Dante smiled for the first time genuinely since the break up with Xenos. Moving around the table he sat down . "It is a pleasure to see you again.I am rather delighted to have family in this house" he said to Demos with a dark smile. He turned to see if Cosette was still with him, seeing that she was he decided to introduce her. "Demos, this is Cosette, Cosette, Demos. My cousin" he said looking back and forth between the two.

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:25 pm
I tried to kill the pain

But only brought more

So much more

I lay dying

And I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal

"And will he not come again?" Dante, Demos, and the other Slytherins
"And there is pansies, that’s for thoughts." He seems interesting...
"O, you must wear your rue with a difference." Calm

User Image Cosette followed Dante inside, still humming softly to herself. She stopped abruptly when she saw the two boys fighting. Tilting her head to examine it, her eyes narrowed. As Dante took care of it, she looked on silently. When he let them go and shoved them aside, she paused for a moment, looking at them both. "He's quite right, you know," she told them in a calm, quiet voice. "You should know better. And you should be quite grateful--things could have been much worse for you. Will be, likely, if there is a next time. Do try to prevent that."

Turning away, she was about to continue when she noticed Jessica. "You're the one who disgraced us at your sorting," she commented. "It's nice to see you've learned since then. Perhaps you could teach these two--they've obviously forgotten." Her tone, though calm, held a hint of scorn and regal disdain. Her gaze did as well, as she glanced back at the two brawlers. She turned her back on them aloofly, and swept away.

Sitting down beside Dante, Cosette smiled pleasantly, though still with a not-quite-there air. "A pleasure to meet you," she murmured, reiterating, "I am Cosette Prewitt. This is Iolanthe," she added, raising her doll so he could see. Settling her once more on her lap, she asked, "Are you a Prince as well?" A smile grew once more on her face as she realized the pun, and a laugh actually escaped her. "Well, whether or not, I am sure no cousin Dante recognizes as his own would be anything but 'princely.' You, at least, will not dishonor us, I am sure." If he did, who knew what Dante would do... She examined the first year for a moment, before nodding, as if satisfied, and looking around. "Where could Charon be?" she wondered aloud.

"Alack, what noise is this?" Hooray for calming potions! I missed roleplaying her like this...

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming
Am I too lost to be saved?
Am I too lost?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:02 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Crystal clear languid darkness; it smoldered. Bubbling beneath the surface, roaring waves of fury rolled on, foaming deathly heed of warning, rippling rivulets cascading across the surface until it suddenly gave way and the vast expanse had found him. Colors collided, infused, and tore apart, rebuilding and recreating, morphing with every moment. He was flying—no, he was falling. He regressed, crashing and spiraling down, the curse of the wind rushing in his ears. 'What the hell?' The thought collided.

”Grr... What a mess...“ The sinister drawl crept under his skin until his blood ran cold.

Suddenly, he could see again. Falling, but the colors made sense, movement and precision. He saw the Great Hall, and the vast expanse of the castle architect, the cackling torches upon the wall. The emblazoned emerald and silver filled his thoughts, his sights, until all he saw was it, and gold of hair. The insult came as directly as it had. And Tay was there, watching, as words were spoken. He was there, just brimming beneath the fingertips, lurching forward at the dare accusation to his fear of heights.

The boy didn’t know what he’s been through.

Rage curled his fingers together, and both the menace of Roi and Tay bespoke it’s wrath, blindly, never realizing what was aimed for until it suddenly disappeared under his touch, and the iconic golden eyes of Tay blinked into focus to meet the blazingly familiar cold glare from Dante Price, who had hoisted him by his robes with little strenuous efforts. And for now, the green of Roi had receded from his eyes at last.

”Forgive me,” Tay managed his courtesy through gritted teeth before the Prince had roughed past, causing Tay to stumble backwards until his heel met the toppled over wooden seat. Those gold eyes spun, rearing to meet Jessica, in hysterics, Cosette, with that numb stare of hers, and all the others, watching his every motion. He stiffened, suddenly aware of the presence of his self, his body, his being. With every motion, he felt the demon brimming beneath the surface, waiting, and lurking.

Blood rushed and dyed his knuckles white hot, blistering with the rage of the gods to strike down, but he relinquished the agony of his past and the scarring memories that blurred to sight at the suspicion of his flying abilities. It had been a past-time once. In near tremors, those eyes of roaring gold sat, staring, a venomous threat of a serpent, rattling it’s warning for all to hear and, glaring icily at the boy who could dive under his skin, with, insults so crude and ill fashioned, no just words could be found for such reckless stupidity. He didn’t move, didn’t make another sound as he spotted the motions stirring from the staff table and held his breath, his heart mimicking the every click of Professor Evernight’s heel with another impatient thud of pumping blood. The impending doom ensued, he was sure he would recieve the sharpest side of the punishment- if any.

More is expected of him, after all.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Mood: Tense
╚══════════════╝

Roi Antiguo

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:42 pm
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Third Year

To say the sudden tackle made by Tay was not an interesting sight to Ronyo would be an understatement. Tay had always been hot blooded but never foolish enough to cause such a seen during such a momentous event as the sorting. Granted Drake could get on anyone's nerves with relative ease but to just blatantly attack Drake...what could have possessed Tay to do something like that? Seeing both Jessica and Dante break up the fiasco was interesting as well. Watching as Dante all but treated Tay like a rag doll by pulling him off, but it was the speech the boy Prince gave that had Ronyo raising his eyebrow.

"Oh I don't know I say it is rather on par for this house I would say, an act stripped of courage, wisdom, and loyalty leaving only pride to blind ones actions sound about average for Slytherins of this day and age," Ronyo's words were not really directed at anyone, maybe more to Trinity who he was still sharing a conversation with but should Dante even care to take notice of a third years opinion it was vocal enough to be heard," Apologies Ms. Wood now I believe we were talking about you stalking me," Ronyo shifted back to Trinity to make sure not to show rudeness by ignoring the girl and gave a wink as he returned to the subject at hand with a show of levity and humor.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
☽═━┈━┈━═☾
Anyanka Swan

Headmistress
☽═━┈━┈━═☾

With the conclusion of Sorting, Headmistress Anyanka Swan rose from her seat at the Staff Table and approached the podium. The owl on the podium spread its wings, ushering the students to be quiet. Once the hall fell into silence, she began. "To all of our new students, I say welcome. To all of our returning students, I say welcome back. Our time spent here together is the most cherished time you will have. Take light in the fact that through our hardest time, solace can be had with a few kind words. And remember students what a wise man once said, he said, 'help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who need it.' And so, with that, we welcome our new students to our ranks and may the Welcoming Feast begin!" As she finished her speech, the food of the Welcoming Feast began.

⇨{Out of Character}⇦

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Dante frowned when he heard Ronyo speak. Insolent child. He knows nothing of pride. His cold , murderous gaze locking onto the third year. "It may be average for many Slytherin students."he said loud enough so Ronyo would know he was addressing him. "Yet for Slytherin who are truely proud of their house and of who they are, they would not let themselves into such idiots in public. " he said keeping his gaze. With a disgusted expression he looked away and turned his attention backed to his cousin who seemed to have no friends as of yet.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:18 pm
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Third Year

Ronyo heard the words from Dante well enough as he had turned his attention back to Trinity. He had a feeling that the boy was giving him a stare that could freeze the black lake but he had no intention of getting into an argument with Dante Prince. Not for fear but simply for the sake of trying to help create a new and better face for the green and silver house. Ronyo did smile just a bit wider knowing he had given the boy cause to respond back, a small victory if it could even be considered as such one he would make sure to tell Tamara about when he saw her next.

Dante was not someone Ronyo needed to worry about for he had his own adversaries to keep in line and on focus. One of those was the boy who had just been pulled off Drake and quickly got quiet and appeared much more...normal if such could be called for Tay. If Ronyo's deductive and investigatory skills proved to be as sharp as he tried to keep them the girl he now focused on might be someone to either gain more insight into the world of the Nott boy or block the same from being achieved for Tay. As those thoughts hit his mind Ronyo challenged them with wanting to believe the girl was just another student who wished to speak with a fellow housemate, and Ronyo hoped for once his skills in perception were not accurate.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Manny The Great22

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:23 pm
Arnez Antonio Cesare de la Frontera

User Image

It all happened so suddenly, one second everyone sat at the table conversing, the next two people were slugging it out on the ground. Arnez stood up and backed away from the scene. The pride that once filled him with happiness turned into sheer disgust and anger.

What the... Why on Earth are we fighting, AMONGST OURSELVES! Childish, that's purely immature and childish. Arnez was confused and perplexed at the audacity of these two, to fight in the middle of the Sorting Ceremony, with someone of the same house no less. Now I get lumped in with these hoodlums. Nah, not me, not Slytherin.

Before he could form the words, another fellow Slytherin already tore the two apart and began to verbal tear into each of them. It wasn't his place to sort out anyone else anyway. And besides, the talking-to those boys received was well-delivered and to the point, exactly how Arnez would've put it.

“I can't believe these guys.” Arnez scoffed as he sat back down, disgust filling each word. “You could've at least waited 'til afterwards, maybe then you might not have got caught by anyone and then you could actually sort this out, and not make a scene. Oh, and look at that, now all the other houses get to use us as an example of what not to be.”

After saying his peace, Arnez' attention was drawn to the front of the hall where the Headmistress announced the beginning of the Welcoming Feast. Never before had Arnez been to feast, and the events prior to the arrival of the food were deleted from his memory. Sooo...Much...Food. His eyes lit up with pure joy, and Arnez began to fill his plate. “Maybe they were just hungry.” Arnez joked aloud to anyone that might be listening as he tore into his food.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games