Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

FlamingHeart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:52 pm
Evando Rivera Junior
User Image
First Year -
Gryffindor

A thought crossed Evando's mind that he might want to explore the school a bit, just to make sure he knew were his classes were. Yea he could always follow maps or ask questions, but it was always much easier to go somewhere you've been before. He bounced off the couch and turned to Chris. “Hey do you want to walk around the school a bit? Maybe find out where are classes are and well.” He shrugged, “Maybe find something to do. We might even run into some of the first years from the other houses.” Admittedly, the most recent person he wanted to come across was whoever that 'Rio' person was. Evando didn't like that one person could have such a big negative influence on the new Gryffindor twins. It was always good to know who to avoid just as much as who your friends are.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

"I'm not exactly sure," Will said and scratched his chin, pondering the answer to his girlfriend's question. Then he shrugged his shoulders. "I'm gonna write and tell Tammy, see what she can make of this." Then he turned to face his girlfriend and gave her a knowing smile. "Hey, first Hogsmeade trip of the year... wanna actually go on a date? A nice meal at Three Broomsticks?" He smiled his sweet, charismatic and irresistible smile as he asked.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xxsoullessANGELUSxx

Dapper Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:40 am
User Image
[Chris Halen- First Year]

Chris's head nodded vigorously at the thought. Not only did he want to explore-such an amazing castle!- but it would be disastrous if they got lost in the school on the first day of classes.

"Good idea! Maybe-- start with the dormitories though?"

Chris was longing to see the entirety of the school- but first thing was first. He was curious as to the sleeping accommodations- on top of that, it wouldn't take very long to check out the dorms, they could take a quick look around before heading back down again.

[mood- excited]

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:51 pm
Clouds come floating
Into my life,
No longer to carry rain
Or usher storm, but to add color to my
sunset sky.
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Aravis Rosentha
Fifth Year Gryffindor Prefect
╚══════════════╝

Aravis brushed off what was said, figuring that it would soon be taken care of. She figured it had to do something with the twins that had recently been sorted into her house. Something about them certainly did not seem right. Aravis just didn't have the time now to figure it out.

"Hmmm, a date?" the girl asked in a playful tone. "Well, how can anyone say no to that smile?" She replied with her own smile.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

FlamingHeart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:45 pm
Evando Rivera Junior
User Image
First Year -
Gryffindor

Evando nodded his agreement, also thinking it would be a good idea to see what their sleeping arrangements were. He wanted to get it over with quickly though, he could go to bed any time, but they were only allowed to wander the halls at certain times. “Alright then.” A devilish grin cross his features as he turned back to Chris. “Race ya!” He turned and bolted toward the dorms, almost falling over the couch in the process.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:21 pm
User Image

Chris followed suite, suddenly with a burst of laughter from Evando's narrowly avoided happenings with the couch. He sprinted for the staircase, in an attempt to pull ahead before Evando had a chance to fully recover momentum.

[mood- excited]

User Image

xxsoullessANGELUSxx

Dapper Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Guildmember 100

FlamingHeart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:50 pm
Evando Rivera Junior
User Image
First Year -
Gryffindor

He needed to make up time from his couch blunder if he wanted to beat Chris to the dorms. There were two sets of stairs, and Chris was already at one, so Evando sprinted for the other, thinking that they went to the same place. He only got about halfway up the stiarcase before he felt it collapse under him into a slide. “Who-Whoa!” He screamed confused on why the ground was no longer under him. He slid all the way back down to the common room, but stood up quickly, staring back as the slide turned back into a staircase. “Are all of the stairs in this school haunted?” He asked to no one in particular, just venting his frustration. He wanted to win that race, oh well, there would be others.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:15 am
User Image

Once Chris reached the door at the top of the staircase, he hollered in triumph.

"HA!"

He turned around, expecting Evando to be right behind him... but he wasn't. This confused Chris very much. The First Year stepped back down the stairway at least a few feet.

"Uh........ hello...?"

[mood- confused]

User Image

xxsoullessANGELUSxx

Dapper Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Guildmember 100

FlamingHeart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:22 am
Evando Rivera Junior
User Image
First Year -
Gryffindor

Evando waved at Chris as he poked back around the corner, “Over here.” He started walking toward the other student climbing the correct staircase this time. “I guess I went the wrong way? Those stairs are tricky, I don't suggest using the other ones, it turns into a slide.” He thought about the experience again, “Then again, that might be fun if I knew what was going on.” Another competition formed in his head, Evando always wanted to test his limits and he was always pushed further when he was against someone else. “Maybe we can see who can get the furthest some other time.” He motioned for him to lead the way into the dorms. “You win, so you get first look.”

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:14 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

Will chuckled and scratched his head, then bobbed slightly. "Alright then, it's a date." He continued to smile and put his arm warmly around her. "And you totally know you love my smile," he said, struggling to contain another bout of chuckling.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xxsoullessANGELUSxx

Dapper Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:08 pm
(I guess... exit Chris Halen to the Griffyndor Boys' Dormitories?)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:14 pm
Clouds come floating
Into my life,
No longer to carry rain
Or usher storm, but to add color to my
sunset sky.
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Aravis Rosentha
Fifth Year Gryffindor Prefect
╚══════════════╝

Aravis couldn't help but laugh at Will trying to hold back his own laughter. "How can I not?" she admitted.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:08 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

He smiled again at his girlfriend and kissed her on the brow.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:40 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

Will had been having problems sleeping after the response letter he had got from his sister. Sitting by the fire, he read the letter again. Tamara asked Colton to look after the Frostmourne siblings. He would have to look into them as well. His sister didn't ask him to look into them, but he had inherited his father's curiosity as much as Tamara did and now he knew he had to do something.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:17 pm
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image
User Image
Seer
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Who is that man...
Mood: Scared.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas made his way down the stairs into the dormitories, rubbing his eyes. He couldn't sleep, he kept having... Visions people called them. Lately he was seeing... Someone sneaking a powder into a drink, then the drink is given to some guy, then the guy just drops... Dead... It scared him.

He noticed someone else was down in the common room so he hid in a chair behind him and curled up in it, hugging his legs. Staring at the person, he didn't want to be harmed.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

{OOC:...}

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games