Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

MadWizard321

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:51 am
User Image

Zachary Wolfsbane
Hufflepuff
First Year Student

Zack gave a friendly smile to Ann, "This is a pretty neat common room. It makes me wonder what the other house common rooms look like."

Zack adjusted himself in his seat and looked around the room, "I was so worried during sorting. I really didn't want to be put into Gryffindor... My brother and sister wouldn't let me hear the end of it... So, do you have any siblings as well?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉irst 𝔜ear//// ℌufflepuff////𝔓ureblood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nʀ ɪss ɴ ʀɴɪʏ ʜʀs ʜʏ,
ɴ ɪғ ʏ ʜ ʟ ʜ ʟɴ ɪɴ ʀʀ ɪ.

Anneliese smiled, "I wanted to be in Gryffindor too! But because my parents were. I'm an only child..." she said bringing her knees to her chest, still smileing. She looked into the fire for a moment, I wanted to be in Gryffindor so I could be closer to mom... she thought. She returned her gaze to Zach with another warm smile.

||OOC neutral |

Wearing // Outfit
Mood // Happy, Tired
With // Hufflepuffs, Zach
Location // Hufflepuff Common Room
Theme // Perfect Harmony

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather walked back into the Common Room and settled down on one corner of the couch near the fireplace. She covered her legs and body with a soft, pale purple blanket and put her earphones in her ears. She clicked on her iPod, finding a peaceful song to listen to sung by her favorite band. She saw Dhylan practically passed out in a chair, along with a girl with blonde curls and a boy with glasses. They seemed nice enough, and since the setting was so peaceful and the room was uncrowded, she decided to take a chance. "Greetings." she said softly in a quiet voice to the first years that sat before her.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞
| Single | First Year | Hufflepuff |

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl nodded to Jack, signalling that he heard what he said, just before the boy with white hair left to the dormitory. He heard footsteps, and a voice, and opened his eyes to find a girl with curly blonde hair sittinf in front of him on the floor. Then a boy with glasses came over to them as well. "Hello, Anneliese, and Zack. My name is Dhylan Nolynn, but most people call me Dhyl. Most, anyways..." he said to the pair, trailing off a little while he yawned. He looked at Zack as the boy spoke. "All of the males in my family have been sorted into Slytherin, while the females were put in Ravenclaw. Clearly, I was not expecting to be in Hufflepuff, but the Hat knows what it's doing." he said, closing his eyes again. Then, he heard more footsteps, as well as the faint sound of music, and a small voice that he knew. He opened his eyes once again and glanced over at the couch in front of the fireplace. "Ah. There you are. I was wondering how long you could survive in the Great Hall." he said, too tired to even use his nickname for her. He could hear the song she was listening to, barely, but he could hear it. "Very nice choice in music. It is quite peaceful." he said to the second year girl.

{OOC:}

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:12 am

User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nʀ ɪss ɴ ʀɴɪʏ ʜʀs ʜʏ,
ɴ ɪғ ʏ ʜ ʟ ʜ ʟɴ ɪɴ ʀʀ ɪ.

Anneliese listened to the boy named Dhylan, only to turn and hear another female voice. "Hello! What might be your name miss?" she asked the girl with headphones with a smile. Anneliese turned back to Dhylan for a moment, "You may call me Ann if you'd like... It's shorter and easier to say." she said sweetly then turned back to the girl.

||OOC neutral |

Wearing // Outfit
Mood // Happy, Tired, Friendly
With // Hufflepuffs, Zach, Dhylan, another girl
Theme // Perfect Harmony

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:52 am
User Image
Veronica exited the Girl's dormitories to find a few Hufflepuffs in the common room. Not wanting to be rude she offered them a small smile before continuing on. She didn't want to be late for class!
User Image

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100

MadWizard321

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:31 pm
User Image

Zachary Wolfsbane
Hufflepuff
First Year Student

Zack sat back in his seat and listened to the other students talk. He was happy to be making friends so easily. He couldn't help but allow a yawn to escape his mouth. It was getting late and he had classes in the morning, "I'm going to head to bed. Classes start tomorrow and I'm going to need all the energy I can muster to memorize where everything is."

Zack got up from his comfy chair and moved towards the boys dormitory. He waved off the other Hufflepuffs, "I'll see you guys in the morning."

{Exit to Boys Dorm}

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana walked through the door and into the Hufflepuff common room with Katrina following behind her. When the pair of second year girls marched through the entrance, the shorter one noticed that many first years were still up and chatting. Are they not sleepy? the tired Hufflepuff girl wondered, but then she remembered what she did one year ago. Two of her friends, Katrina and Steele, and her stayed up for a while just talking and playing music.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:07 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Common Room
What am I doing? Getting ready to go to bed.
What am I thinking? Sleepy!

Katrina followed Ariana into the common room and almost bumped into her when she stopped. Kat followed where Ariana was looking and smiled. "Remember the first day of our first year? Talking until late in the morning. We almost missed class," she said with a little chuckle. Rubbing her eyes, she glanced at the faces of the first years, trying to remember their names. "Do you wanna stay and chat a bit, or head up to bed?"

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:43 am

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana didn't take her eyes off the first years as Katrina spoke; however, she did crack a smile at the mention of almost missing the first class. "Of course I remember," she said plainly before letting out a quiet, yet large yawn. "Let's go to bed. I don't want to miss tomorrow's class," she admitted. In all honesty, the girl was dreadfully tired.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:55 am

User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nʀ ɪss ɴ ʀɴɪʏ ʜʀs ʜʏ,
ɴ ɪғ ʏ ʜ ʟ ʜ ʟɴ ɪɴ ʀʀ ɪ.

Anneliese let out a large yawn, "I guess I should be heading to bed as well. I'll see you all in the morning!" she said with a grin standing up and walking towards the girl's dorm.

||OOC neutral |

Wearing // Outfit
Mood // Happy, Tired, Friendly
With // Hufflepuffs, Dhylan, another girl
Theme // Perfect Harmony

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:45 am
User Image
Jack Blank

Hufflepuff/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jack let out a content yawn. He had slept pretty well and had risen with the sun. It didn’t look like that many people were awake yet so the white haired Hufflepuff decided to sit down on a couch next to the still roaring fireplace. The morning was still cold, and the warmth felt pleasant on his skin. He had gotten entirely ready for the day while trying not to wake another student.

He yawned and decided to listen to some music. Pulling the large headphones from around his neck he set them over his ears and scrolled through his music playing device. He chose one of his two songs by Linkin Park, a band that Gracie had suggested he listen to. He leaned back in his chair and allowed to music to lull him into a daze.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

((OoC smile )  

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:51 am
User ImageAbellia
Grace

User ImageSynfanic

User Image

Hufflepuff/:/Second Year 

""This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." 

Abellia walked into the common room were Arianna was already. She smiled as she walked through all of the first years in the common room."Hey Arianna,"she said then smiled at the other girl next to her. The girl was named Katrina and Abellia had seen her around. 

"If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." 

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:03 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Common Room
What am I doing? Getting ready to go to bed.
What am I thinking? Sleepy!

To agree with Ariana feeling tired, Kat yawned again as Abellia came over to say hello to them. She gave the girl a nod, then nudged Ari and headed to the girls' dormitory, ready for a comfortable bed.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:07 am
User ImageAbellia
Grace

User ImageSynfanic

User Image

Hufflepuff/:/Second Year 

""This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." 

Abellia watched as Katrina walked to the girls rooms and she waved good bye. Then the blonde girl looked back at Arianna and smiled. 

"If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." 

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games