Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

He says, "Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends
                                                      I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven
                                                      If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
                                                      I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight"
                                                      And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool
                                                      For a while now, drowning my thoughts out with the sounds
                                                      But do you feel like a young God?

Aimee almost smiled when he said "******** yer mum". She knew if any of her friends would support her no matter what it was him. She didn't know why she knew that, but she did. Maybe it was because he was always grumpy, so him being grumpy didn't mean he didn't like her. She nodded her head numbly when he mentioned her mum thinking she wanted Charles... or Jamie. Sometimes she forgot that her father had also called her mum a crazy b***h when he'd found about all that had happened between her, her mum, and her mum's boyfriends. Sometimes she forgot that people weren't all terrible human beings like her mum, and Derrick, and such.

When he stood and declared they were going to the nurse's no if ands or buts, she bit her lip. She climbed to her feet anyways, but was still wary of the prospect. "What am I supposed to tell them?" She asked quietly. There was no excuse she could even think about to explain the broken bones, and bruises. Especially when not all of the bruises were fresh. Many were fading colors of purple, yellow, and blue that signified them healing over days and/or weeks. If the nurses found out about Derrick they would blame her right? They would say she was stupid for staying with him. They would yell at her for not leaving him, not coming in sooner, not telling everybody what he was doing. She didn't want that. She couldn't deal with that. She didn't resist much more than the protest of what she was supposed to say. A nurse would at least make the pain stop. "You won't let them yell at me right?"

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You know the two of us are just young Gods
And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath
And they're runnin' runnin' runnin'
He says "Oh, baby girl, don't get cut on my edges
I'm the king of everything and oh, my tongue is a weapon
There's a light in the crack that's seperating your thighs
And if you wanna go to
heaven you should me tonight
But do you feel like a young God?

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:36 pm
User Image
User Image
fifth year slytherin
chaser prefect

Leading the first years into the Common Room, Kyson opened his arms up to gesture to the entire room. It was like a second home to him at this point, and was decorated much better than his real house. He had always loved the deep greens and darker shades of gray and black. "Welcome to the Common Room. This is where most of you will spend your free time, doing homework or whatever. A couple of rules to lay down; if you see a merperson in the window, don't tap the glass and frighten them. They will hunt you down, skin you alive and probably feed your remains to the giant squid. Yes, I said squid. He's a graceful giant, in my opinion, but that doesn't mean he won't lash out if pushed, so don't pick on something bigger than you. You can keep that one as a general rule of life." Kyson sat down on one of the many leather couches and looked towards the dorms. "The girls dormitories are through that door on the left, the boys are on the right. Your belongings have already been taken to your rooms, so you don't have to worry about lifting those heavy trunks down the dungeon staircase. I'll be hanging out in here for the rest of the night, so if you have any questions, ask me or Savannah or anyone with one of these Prefect badges. We're not staying up late either, kiddos. We all have an early day of classes tomorrow." He paused. "Oh, and welcome to Slytherin," he said with a smirk as he leaned back in his seat.

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                                  Dress me up and watch me die. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
                                                                  Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                                  I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                                  Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.
                                                                  I see what's mine and take it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah...

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Diamond Wales

murruelereuset

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Jade Galaksylph

Caithre

Semper Leo

nivupuchii

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

LuckiIy

Lonely Nymph

8,500 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ïṡlα ώαɾḋ

Isla blinked, feeling as if she was way out of her league. "So... when are we getting our schedules?" She asked, rocking forward on the balls of her feet. "And When do we get to call our mums?"

The idea of technology not working in the large castle didn't even cross her mind. She was just really nervous inside, and wanted to hear her mother's voice - despite their slightly strained relationship.

First Year | Slytherin | Status: Single
OOC:

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃

Tessa was trying to study, though a few other kids were being noisy. She debated going to the library, but already had her books laid around her on the small table in the common room. She'd already left her dorm, thanks to the girls giggling and gossiping there. Tessa didn't care much for gossip, even if it seemed pretty interesting. She didn't have any female friends to share it with, and Kyson probably didn't care, so she avoided gossip hubs. She also avoided Kyson most of the time, but that was because he was rather annoying, even if he seemed to have mellowed out this year. Maybe puberty finally kicked in? She snorted at her own mental joke, then resumed her Runes work.

The Shiny Furret

Bᴀʙʏ, I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ
I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ғʟᴏᴏʀ
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʏᴀ
Aɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʟᴀɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀʙʟᴇ ᴀʀᴄʜ
Aɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ

𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝒆𝓷 ℋ𝓪𝓵𝓵𝒆𝓵𝓾𝓳𝓪𝓱  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:58 pm
User Image
User Image
fifth year slytherin
chaser prefect

Kyson was sprawled out on his bed, staring at the ceiling. His eyes were glazed over, clearly lost in thought. For the last few weeks, he had been going over the same thought. Tessa was kind of hot now, that he knew and understood. What he didn't understand was why he suddenly liked her so much. Sure, he thought she was cute for the last few years, but she was still a b***h to him most of the time. In fact, she was a b***h to everyone. Then why did he feel this way about her? Maybe her bitchiness made her even hotter?

Grumbling, Kyson rolled over, laying on his side to stare at the wall for a change. He didn't feel like doing anything. Was this what love sickness felt like? Okay, love was a strong word. He wasn't in love with Contessa Linwood, damn it! Sitting up, the blonde ran his hand through his hair, ruffling it up a bit before he finally stood up. He straightened his clothes, tied his hair back into it's ponytail, grabbed a random textbook and headed down to the Common Room. If he was going to sit around and mope all day, he might as well sit around and pretend to study for his OWL's. When he reached the Common Room, he froze, spotting Tessa sitting on the couch, her books stacked up around her, reading. He could feel his face getting warmer, but he tried to ignore it as he swallowed hard and approached the purple haired girl. "Hey, can I sit here and study?" he asked nervously, gesturing to the chair across from the couch where she sat. This was a bad idea.

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                                  Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                                  I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                                  Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.

x x x x

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃

Tessa wrote out a few notes in her neat handwriting, pondering over the words in her book. OWLs were coming up, meaning she had to be prepared to pass all of them. Her stupid cousin was taking all the classes, and since he was somehow smart, she figured he'd pass at least a high majority. All that meant was that she had to get 'Outstanding' grades in all her classes. She was determined to do just that too. When someone walked near her, she glanced up, dark amethyst eyes boring into the soul of the sop that was unlucky enough to cross her path. After scaring away a few younger kids that wanted to play exploding snap, she went back to her book, prepared to jot down more notes. A few seconds later, she felt someone staring at her. She closed her book and looked up, spotting Kyson standing there. He looked... awkward. Like he'd been having odd thoughts. When he asked if he could study alongside her, the girl scooted over a bit, making more room on the couch. "Be my guest, Macclellan. Long as you're not loud. OWLs are getting closer." She glanced at him, then switched to her Arithmancy book. That was one of her trouble subjects, but she had vowed to ace the OWL, so she'd make it happen.

The Shiny Furret

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:32 pm
User Image
User Image
fifth year slytherin
chaser prefect

Kyson blinked, shocked. She agreed to let him sit with her, and even on the couch next to her. That was bizarre to him, but he took the chance that had been given to him, sitting down on the couch, leaning against the arm rest with his textbook in his lap. Glancing down at it, he realized it was for Wizard Law. Great. He had to grab the book of the class he wasn't confident in. Cracking it open, he started skimming a random chapter, peeking up every other minute to watch Tessa. She seemed so focused, and it was kind of cute. "So... Do you do anything else other than study these days? It seems like that's all I see you do," he said after a few minutes of silence. Hopefully she wouldn't take offence to his question. Really, he just wanted to try to get to know her, while they weren't being hostile towards each other.

x x x x

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃

Tessa glanced over when Kyson plopped down with his one measly book. She wasn't sure which it was, just that it wasn't one of the ones she shared with him. She resumed her notetaking, stopping only when she felt Kyson looking at her. After a few minutes, he spoke up, asking if she did anything else besides studying. "What else is there to do? I don't play quidditch, nor am I in any of the clubs around here. There's really not very much to do. Plus, OWLs are coming, and I need to get perfect marks." She looked at him, moving her notes to the next subject, Transfiguration. It was one of her best classes, and she was enjoying getting through the year watching Reid struggle his way into the class. She took delight that she was far superior to him, even though he was a jockish moron. She sighed quietly, flipping through her textbook. She found her notes and grabbed her green inked quill, then made an addendum to her notes.

The Shiny Furret

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:46 pm
User Image
User Image
fifth year slytherin
chaser prefect

Kyson gulped, hoping he hadn't angered her too much. He definitely didn't want to make her mad, not now. She made it a point to tell him that she wasn't in any sort of extracurricular activity. He had Quidditch to take his mind off of school, which he should be more thankful for, he figured. Thinking back, he couldn't even remember any other friends Tessa had. She literally just had school and that was it. Honestly, it was pretty sad. Maybe he could help, though, or try to. "Well I don't doubt you'll get perfect marks. You're really smart, so I'm sure you'll ace all of your tests," he said nervously. Suddenly, a thought came into his head, one that would either make them both really happy or ensure his death. But should he really do that? What if she straight up murdered him? Ugh. "I was thinking... Maybe if you ever have a day where you're not studying and I'm not at Quidditch practice... Um, maybe we could go... out... somewhere? Like to Hogsmeade, get some food and walk around a bit? I mean, if you don't want to, I understand. I just think it would be a nice break from all of out hard work, you know? It's not a date, I swear! Uh, unless you want it to be. I wouldn't mind either way." Yup. He was a dead man. Kyson's blue eyes revealed his anxiousness as he stared into Tessa's purple ones.

x x x x

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:50 am
User ImageUser Image

𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃

Tessa scribbled out a few more notes, a small, though rather stressed smile touched her lips. She didn't have much to do outside of classes, so she read and studied. Kyson played that silly "sport" of his, and if she recalled correctly, he was pretty skilled. She'd only seen a few games, and she really didn't care to see many more. Kyson said she'd ace all her tests, and she nodded. "I will. That's why I'm studying so hard. I have to be the best." More... she had to be better than her stupid know-it-all cousin, but he was too busy shagging every boy he could get to look his way, so he had less time to study. Not to mention his whole drama with Reid... which she found rather funny. After a moment of awkward silence, Kyson spoke up. She was about to comment about his usual lack of thinking when he continued, asking.... asking her out? Tessa was floored. She'd never been out on a date, though Kyson was adamantly saying it wasn't a date unless she wanted it to be. The girl blinked rapidly, a look of confusion drawing over her features. He wanted to take her out to dinner? Hadn't he detested her last year? After staring at the blonde for a moment, she cleared her throat and spoke up. "I-I suppose I could go to get food with you. But not at that Puddifoot place. It's too girly and loud in there. But yes, I could use a break. Perhaps next weekend? Unless you've got plans, of course?" Her tone was crisp as usual, the girl hesitant to call the event a date or anything at all just yet. Hell, if he hadn't looked so damn nervous, she'd have assumed it was a set-up of some sort. Perhaps Macclellan deserved a tiny bit of merit.

The Shiny Furret

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:49 pm
User Image
User Image
fifth year slytherin
chaser prefect

Kyson was starting to feel a knot form in his stomach. He shouldn't have asked her out, not while she was studying. What if he distracted her enough for her to make a mistake in her notes or something? He didn't want to be the cause of her messing up on her OWLs, especially since he knew now how important they were to her. They were like Quidditch for him. The blonde gulped, swallowing hard as he waited for her response, thinking over the different ways this whole thing could go in his head. She could simply say no, or she could throw some huge fit about how he wasn't worthy of her time, or worse. Hopefully not any of those, but if she was going to deny his invitation, he hoped she would let him down gently. However, she agreed. She said yes? She said yes! Kyson's eyes went wide, staring at her in disbelief. "Wait, really? Uh, yeah I don't like that Puddifoot place either. We could go to the Three Broomsticks? Maybe stop by the candy shop afterwards... Next weekend is great. I've got practice in the morning, but after that, I'm all yours. Heheh..." Smooth. Real smooth. He scratched the back of his head nervously before looking back down at his book. "Do you wanna meet there or would you like to meet here and walk down together? I understand if you don't want to do that, it's whatever you want to do." He figured that the whole school knew how much they hated each other, supposedly. She might not want to be seen with him at school, not acting civil, at least.

x x x x

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃

Tessa watched Kyson for a moment, a raised eyebrow and a small frown on her face. He was doing that thing where he acted like a dolt again. Just as she was about to sigh and return to her studying, he found his voice. She closed her book and set it on the pile, then turned to place her full attention on the blonde. His suggestion of going to the Three Broomsticks and to the candy store wasn't unheard. "Alright, but we also have to go by the quill shop. I'm in dire need of ink if I want to keep up with these notes." She nodded toward her little glass inkwell, which was visibly low on ink. After he asked where to meet her, she snorted once. "Well, I do hope you'll shower after practice. I have to deal with too many sweaty, jockish idiots already. Besides, while you're at practice, I'll be studying. In other words, we shall meet here." She looked tired, honestly, but she was determined to power through the year, and if going on a not-date to relieve stress was needed, she'd go to Hogsmeade. Beat making the long walk alone, at any rate. Besides, Kyson hadn't been nearly as much of a t**t this year as normal.

The Shiny Furret

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:29 pm
User Image
User Image
fifth year slytherin
chaser prefect

Kyson was still in shock as Tessa explained a few more rules for their not-date. The quill shop he could do. He wouldn't mind taking her somewhere she really wanted to go. Maybe he'd actually see her smile or something... but that was if everything else didn't fall apart. "Yeah, we can go to the quill shop. I won't mind," he said. She made it a point to tell him to shower before their date, saying she had too many sweaty jockish idiots to deal with. Was that really what she thought of him? A sweaty jockish idiot? He didn't sweat that bad, and he wasn't stupid. He was a jock, but not a dumb one. Kyson didn't really seem to care about that at the moment though. He was just astounded by the fact that the prettiest girl in school had agreed to go out with him. "Okay, sounds like a d-- not-date. Not a date." Totally not a date.

x x x x

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:46 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxƝƖƇƠԼЄ ԼƳƦƛ "ƝƖƘЄ" ԼƠƔЄƬƬЄxxx
Fσυгτн Ψελг Ѕlψτнεгιπ Ƥυгεϐlσσd spacee

User Image
                                                    < Winter 2034 >
                                                    ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold
                                                    But you will remember me, remember me for centuries
                                                    And just one mistake is all it will take
                                                    We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries!

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Nike was just there, lying on a leather couch with her back leaning against the arm of the sofa. Her crossed legs occupied the rest of the space as if she was on her bed, wearing her cozy cardigan and her favorite red scarf. That was pretty much of the perk of being in Hogwarts, your grandma won't have a single chance to tell you how you sit on a couch and you could maybe get to wear a sweater anywhere and anytime. Well, technically she was still doing it properly but well, it was if they could just lower their standards enough. She really didn't think she had anything to do at the moment? Well, she and Di hang out fair enough (for her, at least?) so she thought that Di should get a "Me" time like her. And as far as she could recall, she didn't think she'd seen Caty and Aimee so far? They were probably doing their own thing, hopefully something like playing chess or making a snowman and definitely nothing to do with last year.

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌▌█ ██ ▌███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ ▌

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name, 'cause I was only born inside my dreams
                                                    Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you
                                                    'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia and you're a cherry blossom,
                                                    You're about to bloom, you look so pretty, but you're gone so soon!

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                    ωι†h [herself?] α† [Common Room, on a couch]

Ʋεгψ Ʊπшιllιπɢlψ ΣπɢλɢεdΔττιгεƬнεϻε Ѕσπɢ

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                    ooc

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:49 pm
Here comes a thought that might alarm me
What someone said and how it harmed me
Something I did that failed to be charming
Things that I said are suddenly swarming
User Image

αɢє 15 | αʠʌɇиτυɹɇя | sℓчтнєяιи ғιғтн чєαя ρяєғєcт

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ When the doorway fully opened, Caty lead her group into the middle of the common room causing some of the older students to have to walk around on the outskirts to get to their destination. She did a quick head count, which in hindsight she should've probably been doing the entire time, and luckily saw that she had everyone before clapping to get their attention. "Ok firsties! You have successfully navigated your way to the Slytherin common room! This is a public area where you can come to socialize with friends or meet new ones as well as study and the like. As you can see there are two separate staircases off to the side, boys to the left and girls to the right. Boys cannot enter the girl's dormitory, literally, the stairs give way and it's a very embarrassing walk to the infirmary but girls can enter the boy's. But I'd advice the females not to abuse this privilege mainly because everyone deserves a modicum of privacy. So! Breakfast starts at eight tomorrow where you'll be given your schedule and then you'll start your new and exciting school career here! If you ever have any questions, or concerns, or you just want to talk you can always find me, or my partner Raymond Yuko who was also at the table. As an added bonus, our school's Head Girl, Lorelei Townsend, is also in Slytherin should you need to consult with her on anything so, that's pretty nifty right? That's pretty much it really. Treat people the way you'd like to be treated, these are the people who's faces you'll be basically seeing the next seven years afterall, and if you're going to do something stupid just don't be stupid enough to get caught. Have a good night's sleep everyone!" Caty grinned thinking she did alright for her first night as prefect and happily left them to get ready for bed.ஐﻬ

The Forgotten Weasley
Treva Warlow

Negative J3T
Zane Valentine

murruelecreuset
Julius Deverux

Slytherin Lord
Anna Adair

TheRealKiru
Vαvαrα Hαwkethorne

HERMESBlRD
Jack Walker