Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:58 pm
Roharu Eruna
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Roharu Eruna
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Oh, now that makes more sense (I just looked at the DMA again, thinking I just missed the DNA evolution of NeoDevimon sweatdrop )

Okay, so I can digivolve my Devimon into NeoDevimon or Myotismon. The mega stage for Myotismon (without roll) would be MaloMyotismon and the mega stage to NeoDevimon is Daemon (Robes) right? Then I guess I could Mode-Change Daemon (Robes) into normal Daemon.... And his Super-Ultimate form will have to wait since I need a DNA evolution.

If that information correct?

That is correct

Okay, now, one last thing.... since I'm looking forward to obtain both MaloMyotismon and Daemon, I will need another Demidevimon.... meaning I will have to roll again to obtain NeoDevimon or Myotismon despite the fact that I already had one of them? I mean, my luck is awful, you got no idea.... it is possible for me to ended up having two of the same digimon?

If you're going to use the rolling function rather than simply accepting the digimon's Normal line (e.i Demidevimon--> Devimon--> Myotismon--> Venommyotismon) then there is a 50% chance that you could indeed end up with the same digimon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:19 pm
I'm a little confused. Can I or Can't I use the unexpected digivolution to get my Ultimate into a Mega?  

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:38 pm
ZaurielGuardianAngel
I'm a little confused. Can I or Can't I use the unexpected digivolution to get my Ultimate into a Mega?

You can if you want to. There is no rule saying that you can't do so  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:46 pm
ultimatemk
ZaurielGuardianAngel

You can if you want to. There is no rule saying that you can't do so

thanks  

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:59 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Roharu Eruna
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Roharu Eruna
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Oh, now that makes more sense (I just looked at the DMA again, thinking I just missed the DNA evolution of NeoDevimon sweatdrop )

Okay, so I can digivolve my Devimon into NeoDevimon or Myotismon. The mega stage for Myotismon (without roll) would be MaloMyotismon and the mega stage to NeoDevimon is Daemon (Robes) right? Then I guess I could Mode-Change Daemon (Robes) into normal Daemon.... And his Super-Ultimate form will have to wait since I need a DNA evolution.

If that information correct?

That is correct

Okay, now, one last thing.... since I'm looking forward to obtain both MaloMyotismon and Daemon, I will need another Demidevimon.... meaning I will have to roll again to obtain NeoDevimon or Myotismon despite the fact that I already had one of them? I mean, my luck is awful, you got no idea.... it is possible for me to ended up having two of the same digimon?

If you're going to use the rolling function rather than simply accepting the digimon's Normal line (e.i Demidevimon--> Devimon--> Myotismon--> Venommyotismon) then there is a 50% chance that you could indeed end up with the same digimon.

How troublesome.... I hate my luck...... okay, I will have to find a way in order to not depend of luck in order to obtain NeoDevimon.... thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 am
Well I probably already know the answer to this but might as well just ask to be sure. If I dedigivolve the Floramon i won from the tournament I would get a Yokomon right?

If yes (which it definitely is) Yokomon has two possible digivolutions which are Biyomon and Floramon. So do I have to do the random number thing and one is Biyomon the other is Floramon or can I just choose to get Biyomon instead of Floramon?  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:29 am
ultimatemk
Well I probably already know the answer to this but might as well just ask to be sure. If I dedigivolve the Floramon i won from the tournament I would get a Yokomon right?

If yes (which it definitely is) Yokomon has two possible digivolutions which are Biyomon and Floramon. So do I have to do the random number thing and one is Biyomon the other is Floramon or can I just choose to get Biyomon instead of Floramon?

the roll of the dice is optional so if you want Biyomon you could pick that  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:31 am
Unitas Persona
ultimatemk

Well that is a relief xd  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:33 am
ultimatemk
Unitas Persona
ultimatemk

Well that is a relief xd

yea that is a good example though is say I had warGrowlmon and wanted Gallantmon I would normal digivolve but if i wanted Megidramon i would roll the dice for it wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:14 pm
Whats the final rule over Millenniummon? are we able to digievolve yet or what?  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:17 pm
Sinnoh Champion John

Not yet, but you will be able to eventually. If not within a few weeks. Gotta work out some kinks in the whole area as opposed to just one part of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:22 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Sinnoh Champion John

Not yet, but you will be able to eventually. If not within a few weeks. Gotta work out some kinks in the whole area as opposed to just one part of it.

I saw the few who did have all three how did they come to gain them surely they had to digivolve it.  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:42 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Sinnoh Champion John

I saw the few who did have all three how did they come to gain them surely they had to digivolve it.

Responded, now dropping, yes?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:28 am
question can i mutate Gallantmon CM into another Virus Mega?  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:53 am
Unitas Persona
question can i mutate Gallantmon CM into another Virus Mega?

I suspect so since it does say in the DMA that it is a Virus Mega so there should be no problems unless you have mutated it before  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games