Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:41 am

Krissim Klaw
Well I couldn't sleep, so I decided to finally do something I've been needing to do for the longest time, draw an adult version picture of Aeden. It's just a little sketch and I did it at 4 am so I was only half awake, but I think it turned out pretty good. I'm seriously thinking about inking it and doing it up nice in photoshop. whee

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/KrissimKlaw1/AdultAedensketch.jpg

F***! That's good!
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:55 am

Crenn
Krissim Klaw
Well I couldn't sleep, so I decided to finally do something I've been needing to do for the longest time, draw an adult version picture of Aeden. It's just a little sketch and I did it at 4 am so I was only half awake, but I think it turned out pretty good. I'm seriously thinking about inking it and doing it up nice in photoshop. whee

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/KrissimKlaw1/AdultAedensketch.jpg

F***! That's good!
Thanks blaugh

I'm still amazed it turned out that good that easily. Art is such a strange thing. One day I can spend hours and draw nothing but crap, the next day the first thing I draw comes out nice. XP

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:38 pm

*pokes thread with stick* been so dead lately XP
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:01 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D&D 3rd Edition Green Dragon

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:02 pm

I'm fearing the Acid Breath 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:05 am

Rainey_angel81
It looks good. What I've done in the past when I've messed up a really good pencilled piece of artwork, is that I copy it on a copy machine and then use carbon copy paper onto clean paper...and so this way, you have a fresh image to work with. I usually practice color on the copied image before starting on the clean image so I get it perfect.

If you want to ink it, I would go for a pen that dries quickly so it's not as likely to smudge. Inking pens are really good, but I don't know if you have one. I think they're the Micron. You can use a regular gel pen too, just make sure it dries for 30 seconds before you put your hand over it.

As for coloring digitally, there are plenty of people that can do the coloring for you, for either free or a small price

I have at least 12 Microns. sweatdrop Thanks for the encouragement. I just made a bunch of copies of Shinigami Whistle's commish so I could test on color, but I think I'll invest in some tracing paper so that Munin's pic will turn out well. Thank you so much for the suggestion (and the tail!).

munineye

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:26 am

Adult Aeden is hot, Krissim xD
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:11 pm

Kriss - Adult Aeden is looking really good. I love the outfit design you have, the three belts reminds me of Vincent heart

Kakarotto-san - I love the detail 3nodding

Sirus Jin

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:58 pm

adutl aeden is frigging hawt xD Great job on the design, krissim!

That dragon looks relaly good too, the texturing is great. Good job, Kaky ^^

Lately I've been obsessed with mouse drawings (as in drawing pictures on photoshop with my computer mouse) while I'm at school cause I get bored. Here are the three I've done so far. The 2nd and 3rd ones I was trying a dif CG style on it (by just going with the colors and adding hte details in as I CGed it.).

I think I"m slowly getting better at drawing with a mouse, maybe soon I'll be able to start drawing more then just headshots xD

http://www.deviantart.com/view/32755476/
Picture of my fursona on right, and the little kitty boi on the left is the mascot of my art/personal site I"m working on called Retrograde Motion. I haven't decided on a name for him yet, but I think I may call him "Emanuel" but not sure. Any ideas?

http://www.deviantart.com/view/32802015/
Another headshot of the nameless emo kitty boi xD I really need to think of a name for him, haha.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/32803188/
This is my character, Belial (a.k.a. the Mad Hatter) that's one of the main focus characters of the webcomic I'm gonna be making. She's a very eccentric characer, and this headshot can't even begin to show her personality in the least xD This chick has more problems then all the patients in the biggest insane asylum together xD She's a lot of fun, haha. She's gotten a huge redesign from the first versions I had of her many years ago, haha.
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:48 pm

Cute, Kyo!

I am LOUSY with a mouse....so I admire those who can do art like that with just a mouse.....

I need to have the lineart done FIRST for me before I can even contemplate coloring it. sweatdrop

After this Friday, I should be free of my Artist Block, as the semester will have officially ended. Then I can finish stuff that I'm working on, and maybe even open up commissions again... eek

Or I can hold an art contest.... whee

Manda_Tifa

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:18 am

picture of a bat pet I've been working on. the EXAMPLE is there, because I don't want enyone stealing my design for when I put it in my shop (both on gaia and in real world.)

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Ravendorfoxx/Shop/props/batpetcrossnecklaceexample.jpg

Don't forget to check my shop (click the banner in my siggy) for the new FOX PET! mrgreen
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:51 pm

Latest mouse drawing! Just finished <3

User Image

Yep, completely done by mouse. No papers/pens/pencils/etc. involved in the making ^^ Completely made by mouse on photoshop (part was done on a laser mouse, and it was finished on a thumb-ball mouse.) using the brush tool, burn and dodge tools, and various other tools ^^

I'm getting pretty good at drawing with a mouse, I'm happy. I think I'm gonna start trying to CG my pics in this more soft/slightly-borderless style (like, draw the sketch and scan it in, then just color and CG over the sketch.)

Anyone wanna be my guinea pig for this experiment? (wanna see if I can actually CG like that and make it look good enough to actually make it my new way to CG stuff xD)

Shinigami Whistle

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:14 pm

User Image

A port for Furcadia done entirely with a touchpad. It's supposed to be a baby dragon >>
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:51 am

Shinigami- Wow, I can't do anything with a mouse. It hurts my wrist way to much and I have no control. sweatdrop

Tolera- It looks like a baby dragon to me. Real nice considering all you have is a touch pad. That is even harder than a mouse drawing. @.@

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:53 am

Ok, this is a picture I've been working on really hard in photoshop. It is still just a WIP. Basiclly just the lineart and most of the base colors. It's of little Aeden in chibi style. whee

User Image
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games