Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:53 am
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason lurked around the edge of the patch of forest he'd found Remy in. Ugh, was it just him, or was the girl willfully ignorant? Honestly, he couldn't tell which at the moment. Going toward a human, and acting like a puppy when the boy could have easily found out about her? That, well, there was a reason that he was in this situation, and regardless as to whether or not she'd like the truth or not, he had to tell her that it was not acceptable to approach humans in her wolf form. Well, no one said that this wouldn't be a work in progress. He padded forward when the human ran, and he couldn't necessarily blame him. He'd almost wished that he had run into a werewolf on Wolfsbane, Looking over at his charge, he made a small bark, letting her know he was there.

--------------------------------------
State: Transformed
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:07 am
A domesticated girl that's all you ask of me
Darling it is no joke, this is lycanthropy
The moon's awake now with eyes wide open
My body's craving, so feed the hungry.

I've been devoting myself to you Monday to Monday and Friday to Friday
Not getting enough retribution or decent incentives to keep me at it
I'm starting to feel just a little abused like a coffee machine in an office
So I'm gonna go somewhere cozy to get me a lover
And tell you all about it.

User Image
User Image
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Werewolf

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy looked over as she heard a bark. JASON!!! He found her! She padded happily over to him and licked him lovingly. Her tail wagged as she sat down in front of the taller, older wolf. She yipped at him, a high-pitched noise of sheer excitement. She cocked her head, watching Jason. He seemed... kind of angry......

»-(¯`v´¯)

Sitting across a bar, staring right at her prey
It's going well so far, she's gonna get her way
Nocturnal creatures are not so prudent
The moon's my teacher, and I'm her student.

To locate the single men, I got on me a special radar
And the fire department hotline in case I get in trouble later
Not looking for cute little divos or rich city guys that just want to enjoy
But having a very good time and behave very bad in the arms of a boy.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara smiled at the girl. "Shina it is, then. Come by Honeydukes in Hogsmeade Village next time you're down. Around the back is apartment B, my residence. We'll see what we can manage." A howl caught Tamara's ear and she looked up towards the trees. "You kids best get out of the forest now. Werewolves are about. Go, I'll follow you out and make sure you're safe. And Chase, take care of that fox." And then, she had shifted back into the large dog that had approached them earlier. She barked at them and nudged them with her nose.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Third Year~Ravenclaw Seeker

User Image

Shina was thrilled at the offer. "Thank you!" she said gratefully. Then she turned and, after making sure Chase was ready to go, set a quick pace for the edge of the forest.

((Exit to ??? unless someone has another idea.))

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:58 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason looked over Remy carefully. Honestly, he was sort of at a loss. He had no experience with children, and his years as a child didn't count. He barked again, and tossed his head toward deeper in the forest. Obviously they weren't far enough into the forest for them to avoid people. He wanted to rectify that right away. He bounded ahead a few leaps, then turned, planting his feet down and gesturing again. He didn't want to get caught too deep in the forext, but being a bit further in would only help in the long run.

State: Transformed
OOC: And posted my last post for the night >_<, Night Moony!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:31 am

User Image
User Image

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy watched as Jason indicated they should go deeper into the forest. Her human self was scared, but her wolfish side was terribly excited. She bounded past Jason, running deeply into the forest... where she tripped over the edge of a ravine. 'Not this again!' she thought, a look of annoyance on her face. She landed with a loud splash into a small pond. She swam to the surface, then learned rather quickly how wolves swam.

Remy swam in circles until she grew tired of the act, then climbed out and laid by the edge of the pond. She whimpered for a bit, her wet fur making her cold She curled up into a ball before finally falling asleep...

»-(¯`v´¯)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:51 pm
((Edited))

User Image

User Image

"Or perhaps gotten you into," Jack emerged from the shadows beside Rufus, his golden eyes glowing in the moon's light.

Just finished feeding from a young doe, disposing the body, and leaving the forest, Jack had stumbled upon this student trespassing in the forest. The vampire had watched for some of the time, taking note of the werewolf and his cub, debating whether or not if they were a threat to him. He knew that Strike would not hesitate to attack them, but Jack was not Strike. Jack had tossed the idea back and forth in his head, decided it wasn't necessary, and followed after the boy.

As he approached, he wiped at the corners of his mouth, making sure there was no blood trickling down them. That would be the worst thing to happen tonight, honestly. No need for everyone to know that he was a vampire, right? Either way, the student was in trouble, and needed to be taken care of.

Things never change, he thought to himself as he remembered times that he and his friends would sneak into the Forbidden Forest only to get caught, "C'mon, time to go see your Head of House," he grabbed Rufus by the collar of his shirt and attempted to drag him towards the castle.

As he was doing so, he caught scent of two more humans. Students, most likely. Jack dragged Rufus after him as he approached Shina and Chase, who were just breaking through the layer of the forest to the grounds. He tilted his head with raised eyebrows, "Really? All three of you...? Alright, let's all go see your guys' Head of House," he drew his wand and threw his head towards the castle, "Start moving,"

Currently...
What I'm thinking: You're in trouble
What I'm doing: Taking in students
Who I'm with: Rufus Flinker, Chase Henrick, and Shina Kiremono
Where I am: Forbidden Forest

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:26 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Ravenclaw : Third Year : Chaser
User Image

First the mental breakdown, now getting in more trouble. Chase felt like the Forbidden Forest was really out to get him, one way or another. He had to get out of this somehow, since he was strike two for two so far. One more strike and Chase would die, emotionally or literally.

For a second, the Ravenclaw through about tripping and cracking his head open. But on second thought, the chances of survival was really low for such an injury. He sighed; The boy would have to fight with reasoning. "With all due respect, sir, I know that I'm in big trouble for entering the forest, but sometimes it's a must. This fox-" he motioned to Athena in his arms. "-escaped her cage again and this time, fled into the Forbidden Forest. I was merely here to retrieve her from possible danger in these woods.

"As her devoted owner, I spend at least four hours per day chasing after her, to feed her, bathe her, and take care of her, while keeping up with my studies at the school. So obviously, I would venture into the forest to prevent her from getting hurt," Chase carefully explained. "Sadly, I knew that traveling alone into the forest was dangerous, considering how I almost died back in first year." The third year put a bit of emphasis on the word "died" to hopefully sway the caretaker's heart. "So I thought that having Shina beside me meant an extra pair of eyes to help keep both of us safer. Shina had nothing to do with this, so even if someone has to take responsibility for this trip, it would be me. Please don't drag Shina down as well; She is such a bright young girl." But please don't drag me down as well.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:28 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason leaped down the ravine easily, and landed near the sleeping pup. Honestly! Is this how she was going to act? He snorted through his nose, not really believing he was in this situation. He padded over to where Remy lay at the edge of the pool and growled low in his throat. He barked sharply, then pivked her up by the scruff of her neck and gave her a sharp shake. Setting her down firmly, he gestured with his head that the two of them should stay where they were, his eyes narrowed and with a firm stance.

State: Annoyed
OOC:...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:31 pm
User Image
Rufus gulped as he held the cat and looked up to Jack. Then before he got to say anything he was dragged off. Once they stopped he had a chance to think of something. What was his teammates doing out at night, he would have to ask her later. Anyway he thought it was pointless to plea with the man but maybe there head of house would be more forgiving. But on the other hand it may not be a bad idea to try."Please I know we where braking rules but it was to save a life." He held up the cat and hoped the others would play along. "You see Archimedes ran off into the forest and I begged the others to help, You see Archi is one of my only friends and I could not let him get eaten by a werewolf or something, So If you could let the others go I'll face all the punishment alone."He said hopeful that there punishment could be lessened if he took the blame.
User Image

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:40 pm

User Image
User Image

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy was woken up rather violently. She yipped loudly, scared out of her mind. She crouched down, shaking violently. She gave a slight growl, then realized that Jason was glaring down at her. She tucked her tail in between her legs, her fur still dripping murky pond water. A breeze passed by, and natural instinct told her to shake, so she did. She shook her long fur, splattering water everywhere, including Jason. 'Uh-ho...'

She turned tail and ran, not knowing where to go. She expertly climbed the ravine, sheer fear fueling her flee. She ran to where she had been earlier, her ears perked u as she heard voices. She crouched down and began to follow the sounds, walking rather slowly, a soft growl emanating from her throat.

»-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:47 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason growled. Blasted pup! Just what the bloody hell was she doing? Then his nose picked up a new scent. Bloody hell... The fool girl had no idea what was in that direction, and he couldn't stop her. He launched after her, his stride catching up to her easily. Tackling Remy to the ground, he growled low, his gaze fierce as he jerked his head back the way he came.

State: Annoyed
OOC:...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Jack looked at the two students pleading about their animals running into the forest. He raised his eyebrows and chuckled, "Can't control your pets? Why do you even let them out?" Jack's gold eyes started to dim a little, now that the blood he had had was going through him, .

He shook his head and out his hands up, "Look, next time, come get me or the Groundskeeper. It's far too dangerous for students to be lurking in the forest. I should know. I lurk there," Jack glanced up at the night sky and added quietly, "Especially during a full moon,"

The sounds of the forest were comfortable to Jack, seeing as he and Strike had lived there for a while before. Jack was accustomed to the noises and the shadows. They did not frighten him. In fact, he had come to learn that the forest should be afraid of him, by how his newfound power gave him the advantage of a spider.

He paused for a moment. Spider, he thought. That's a good name... maybe he could play with it for his vampire name...

"I still have to get you guys back to the castle,"

Currently...
What I'm thinking: You're in trouble
What I'm doing: Taking in students
Who I'm with: Rufus Flinker, Chase Henrick, and Shina Kiremono
Where I am: Forbidden Forest

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:54 pm

User Image
User Image

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy was tackled to the ground. She let out a yelp of pain, fear gripping her again. Wait... It was just Jason again. Why wouldn't he let her explore?! She sat down, her tail wagging rapidly. She licked Jason's face, a sudden excitement hitting her. She sniffed the air, catching the scent of... Her friend! He came back! Then, she caught another scent... something.... evil. Jason had to know! She barked at him, quickly getting frustrated by the language barrier. She pushed his head with her nose then whimpered, hoping to enlist his help. She stood and walked in circles, thinking of what to do. Not really knowing, she let out a frustrated howl.
"AWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

»-(¯`v´¯)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:08 pm
User Image
Rufus nodded and gave a"Yes sir." He then herd a howl really close by Oh no Don't say she followed me. Having a Werewolf follow him to school was the worst thing that could happen. For one he just avoided trouble if someone got hurt it would be his fault and two they would never let him keep her as a pet.
User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games