Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syniq

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:11 pm
You know nothing of pain...
Give way to the creature within...
Allow your skin to ripple and crawl...
Can you feel it?

( ☩ ) Aya. ( ☩ )

User Image
Aya pulled Lucy from the bike and stood her upon the ground, it was quite difficult as she had been so scared at the speed in which they were going she had gripped so hard Aya was surprised she hadn't left indents in the handle.Standing off the bike herself she noticed the females skill and gave a faint smile.Thinking to herself, I can clearly see why they survived...Gently wheeling the bike over she met her halfway and greeted her with a confident."Hello."

She had grown an odd talent of lip reading when interviewing people as a journalist and understood what she had just said and replied with a simple glance down at her blood soaked jeans."Guess I'm not so bad myself."Aya wondered if she would be able to tell she was infected from first meeting or if she would just think her to be another unharmed survivor.Lucy on the other hand, instead of openly greeting the female found her rather intimidating and stepped behind Aya's legs whispering up to her."Aya be careful."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:35 pm
User Image

Sarah smiled. "Hello," She greeted them. Sarah put her sword away. She turned and looked at the group. She didn't see Matt at the moment. Her eyes narrowed. Then she tunred back to the two. "Well with what i've been through this isn't suprising." She said and looked down at herself. The body suit she was wearing had tears and blood stains. She put her hand on her arm, she'd just now noticed how snug and tight it was. She wondered how she got into this...no, she wasn't going to think about that.

"My name is Sarah. I take it you two are survivors." She said and smiled to the little girl. Sarah turned around as she heard more zombies. The wind blew her longer hair and unveiled the Umbrella logo at the back of her neck on the body suit. Sarah didn't know. She pulled out the gun, looked at it and put it away.

She waited untill they came close enough and ducked their lunges, grabbing one by the neck and snapping it, then kicked the other in the chest. Unsheathing her katana again, decapitating them. She sighed and looked back at the two. "These things get really annoying." She said with a smirk.

Sarah smiled to the little girl. She must've scared her. "Don't worry, it's alright. I'm not going to hurt you." She said. "I'm here to get rid of the infected-" Bad choice of words. She wasn't a hippocrite. "I-i mean, get rid of all these infected." She pointed to a zombie corpse. Smiling at the girl with her red eyes.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker looked back at the Hive when it exploded. He'd kill them for making him do that. He sighed and turned away. He'd lost Sarah. He figured that she'd still be alive, but she was back on Chris' side. He had the means necessary to get out of London. He had a boat, helicopter, and airplane that only he knew the location of. It wasn't possible for anyone else to find them unless they managed to squeeze the information out of him, and the chances of that happening were slim to none. He switched on the bluetooth that connected him to the chips in Shadow. "Shadow, I'm leaving London. I don't know what you're doing, but I want you to follow that group," he said. He cut the connection before Shadow could reply and vanished from the spot. A couple minutes later, he appeared in the hidden room that was big enough to a plane, boat and copter. It opened into a river that would lead out to the ocean. The hidden room was in a cliff-side and there was only one way to get in there. It wouldn't show up on a radar or anything of the sort. The gate that opened out into the river, on the outside, looked like the rest of the cliffs. And he was always careful not to open the doors when people would see it. He had cameras hidden everywhere that would be hard to see if you didn't know where to look. He was going to go back to the U.S. so he ruled out the helicopter. A plane was the best option. He kept a pilot for each vehicle in here as well. There was a small living area here for them, with food and bathrooms and whatnot. When he'd first brought them in here, they'd been knocked out. They didn't even know where it was. He walked into the living area, "I'm taking the airplane," he said. One of the men stood and walked over to Wesker, waving at the other two. Wesker turned and walked back outside and over to the plane. It was a private jet, not meant for more than a few people. On the way to the plane, he checked the screens, pleased that there was no one around. He wouldn't have to wait who knew how long to get out of here. He climbed into the plane and sat in the co-pilot's seat. The pilot turned the plane on and got it to the runway that was just long enough to get them in the air. Wesker hit the button that would open the gate. Each of the vehicles had one of those buttons. The gates slowly opened as the plane made it down the runway.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

{{Sorry, just had to get Wesker out of London.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:08 am
Can you feel it?

( ☩ ) Aya. ( ☩ )

User Image
Aya nodded as she mentioned them being survivors, well... she was only half lying.Lucy was a survivor.Noticing a familiar logo on the centre of Sarah's neck Aya gave it a tentative look over but even though she had a feeling she knew that logo she just couldn't place what where or whom's it was.Her memory clearly wasn't ever coming back but she would build on it."The name's Aya, and this is Lucy... Before you even mention it, were not related."There was some resemblance between the two of them, Aya had short blonde hair, Lucy had long flowing blonde hair.Aya had rather small perfectly shaped mysterious eyes that struck anyone to the bone where Lucy had huge innocent eyes.They had an entirely different accent though, It would be hard to place Aya's accent but Lucy was clearly British.

Aya agree'd at the annoying thing but she had been merely running away up until now, she had only just started defending herself down to having to take care of Lucy.She couldn't risk bringing and infected with her but as she had helped Lucy off the bike she'd noticed scratch marks on her leg.She put the thought out of her mind though.For someone so young and fragile looking she would surely have changed by now.Almost as soon as Sarah had finished speaking another zombie slipped from the same direction as the others and began to slowly limp over to them.Without even glancing past her shoulder so she could get a clear view.She raised her pistol from it's holster slammed her finger onto the trigger and shot it directly in the centre of it's forehead.

Lucy jumped a little at the sound of the bullet but stood out now a little more comfortable with Sarah's presence.She replied with a soft smile as she stepped forward and lightly clung to Sarah's arms and whispered the words "But aren't you infected?"She squeezed a little tighter able to oddly got the feeling she was, or had been a long time ago she had whispered so no one else could hear aside from the two of them and then she mumbled once again."You don't have to worry... Aya is too."

Syniq

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:18 am
User Image

Sarah smiled. The little girl was cute, and soon clinging to her. "Yes, i am." She said.Sarah looked up at Aya and nodded, "Yeah, i knew" She said. She could easily tell when a person was infected, the smell, not bad or anything, but the scent of the infection. Also besides that, the eyes of the person were often changed slightly, oddly colored or show some signs of decay.

"But don't worry, i'm not going to turn into one of these things anytime soon. Well at all really." She shrugged. "And just so you know...many members of my group over there are, infact infected. But they aren't going to change either."

Sarah put her katana away. She ran her hand through her hair. "Man, i'm suprised how long it got." She said to herself. Maybe it was all the chemicals and her being in a cryostasis sleep for part of the time being in the Hive that made it grow slightly faster. Sarah looked at the two, "Well, we were soon going to leave, i was told that they have a helicopter somwhere around here when they came to get me." She said. "You two are welcome to come along, i just hope there's enough room." Though, Umbrella helicopters--she knew they hijacked one-- were relativly big, there was a large group. But two more wouldn't hurt.

She turned slightly and scanned the city streets. Looking for Matt...and the weapons storage room. But, she couldn't quite place where it was. She couldn't see it. Damnit, well, there goes finding and almost unlimited supply of ammo. Sarah started to walk, expecting the two, Aya and Lucy, to follow her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:41 pm
Can you feel it?

( ☩ ) Aya. ( ☩ )

User Image
She gazed across the other survivors, they were all well... Unique.But when she mentioned her hair Aya seemed to just remember a trapped feeling, it shot through her mind and through her body and she gasped a little for air before snapping back to reality.Had she just envisioned something?Her memory was probably just playing tricks on her.Shrugging the feeling off Lucy slowly shifted back to Aya and slipped the gun she had been given into her holster.Giving a polite smile she replied with a simple."If there isn't enough room for me, at least make room for Lucy... I can stay and find other means of travelling if needed.But I made a promise to myself that I'd help Lucy."

Almost as soon as her soft voice had ceased several disturbed zombies began to head their way.Getting rather annoyed with them disturbing her conversation Aya instead of shooting them, ran straight forwards, an almost human smile upon her face as each of the zombies readied themselves for a seemingly willing meal, before having their heads swiftly severed from their necks as within around a metre of them she leapt from the ground doing a front horizontal 360 degree flip and while upside down in mid-air her hair falling down towards the gravity she simply spun both wrists down to her boots, drawing her combat blades from the side and once again spinning her wrists in a circling motion she killed each one in a circle their bodies falling perfectly around her, her feet and body landing upright in the centre.

Slamming a foot into one of their severed heads her heel striking first the blood splattered right up her body as she punctured an artery leading to the brain.Wiping it from her face she turned to Sarah and caught up to her and Lucy and continued."Now where was I.... Oh yeah... Sarah.We may have just met but if anything ever happens to me.You'll take care of Lucy right?She seems to have taken a liking to you."She now could place that mark on her neck.Umbrella.Who the hell or what umbrella was she had no idea...

Syniq

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:58 pm
User Image

Sarah turned to look at Aya. She shook her head. "Scratch that. I'm sure there is room. Umbrella helicopters are always huge." She said. She knew that was true. She sighed and looked down at Lucy, she smiled, then got serious. "Alright...but if i say to run away. You run away. If someone is trying to kill or capture me, you don't do a thing but get out of there." She told her.

The memory of Lesean's death flashed in her head. She shook the memory away. Sarah saw another zombie and took aim with her handgun. She froze. No, she wouldn't use this gun. She holstered it and pulled the combat knife from her boot. Turning around to walk again, just about ignoring the zombie untill it was close enough. She flicked her wrist at it. The knife sticking in the middle of its skull. She yanked it out of the dead zombie then kept walking untill they got back.

She turned to look at Aya. She seemed to be thinking, Sarah turned to look at the remnants of the detroyed Hive. She smirked. "Too bad Wesker got out of that." She sighed. "That's three Hives down, a bunch more to go. Hey, i wonder if we can destroy umbrella by destroying Wesker's precious Hives." She shrugged. It could be possible. But then again, Wesker had them all over the world.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:37 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve blasted off from the rooftop door, landing on the ground and rolled to a stop and immediately stood. Damn zombies...Where's Claire? He faced Sarah and was completely in shock as if he's seen a ghost. You almost gave me a heart attack! I thought you were... and now you're... He didn't get to finish, as he shot a row of zombies with his uzis.  

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:47 pm
User Image

Sarah saw Steve and smiled. She hugged him then stepped back. "Well... apparently i'm strong enough to heal from a break like that." She told him and put one hand on her neck. "Yeah...Hey, it's uh, good to see you. Well, considering being locked away for three months, it's good to see anyone that wasn't Umbrella."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:54 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve caught off guard with the hug, since he was still in shock. He saw her limp, lifeless body being carried away... But weird things do happen with the T-virus, and he of all people should know that. Yeah, point taken. Good to see you too. He looked around, and asked her, Where are the others, Chris, Rebecca, Claire...?  

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:05 am
User Image

Sarah looked at him, who was still in a bit of shock. She looked down the street and pointed to the group. "Over there. Chris' still a bit beat up a bit though. Claire and Rebecca are with him." She told Steve. "Oh, and Matt did show up a minute ago...but he dissapeared after i punched him in the face." She said with a grin.

She turned to Aya and Lucy, motioning for them to follow. Sarah started to walk back to the group. "As much as i want to kill him. Now, really isn't the time for it." She said and moved her hand from her neck, resting one of them on her hip.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:22 am
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Richard looked at the new comer. Raising his eye brow, "Hot, Really hot chick.” He said then he shook his head. Jumping up towards the roof he looked at Alice. “Babe, you plan on going down with me or are you planning on staying here and watching the romance between these two?” He said and he walked towards her and he wrapped his arms around her waist... “You better keep me from liking a woman, new chick there is well hot.” He said with a smirk giving her forehead a kiss.

((After life is bloody awesome, Wesker, better be alive, because lets see, hmm, i know he is well unkillable!))  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:58 am
{{Since Sidney wasn't posting, I had to do something.}}
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow heard Wesker's voice in his ear. He was leaving London. He didn't blame him. He wondered briefly how Wesker was going to get out of London, but quickly pushed the thought out of his head. Wesker had means of doing things. He heard more people talking down below and he looked over the side of the building. In the short time that they'd been on the roof, three more people had joined the group. And they seemed to be leaving as well. He grabbed Sidney and slid her into the position that she'd been on the way up. So much for relaxing in the sun. With her on his back, he jumped off the building. He landed in a crouch, glad that nothing snapped in the fall and let her go. He made sure Sidney was following before walking over to the group. "Who're they?" he asked Sarah.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:02 am
User Image

Sarah saw Jake jump down from the building. She saw Sydney on his back. "Survivors. This is Aya. And this," She stepped out of the way to show the little gir. "This is Lucy." She told Jake and folded her arms.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:10 am
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow looked at the man who'd joined the group. "And him?" he asked. He was going to follow Wesker's orders and stick with this group. That meant that if they were going to leave, he was going with them. "So what's the game plan?" he asked. Where were they going to go? He guessed that they'd try to find Wesker again, but that would be hard since no one but him even knew that he'd left London. And he didn't even know where Wesker went. Wesker didn't say and he didn't give Shadow the chance to ask. Not that he'd have been able to with Sidney standing there. He had to keep up the appearances of being just another survivor, that meant that he couldn't start randomly talking to the air whenever Wesker called him up. He'd be able to when he wasn't around the group, but not when he was with any of them.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games