Submit

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:14 pm
i merely just followed them out the gates than said "remember u two we have to stick together who knows what could happen"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:18 pm
She nodded. After a while of walking she stopped and looked to the side. She looked over at Sasuke hinting some one was following them close to their right.
Before she dropped her gaze from him a kunai flew from out of nowhere and she yelled " Sasuke look out!"  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:43 pm
i seen the kunai at last second than jumped into the air away from it keepin naruto and sakura in sight than landed on the ground beside them i than pulled out kusanagi and activated my eternal mangekyou sharingan looking for movement than said to naruto "see if you can stir them up a bit in there with ur clones alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:47 pm
Naruto grinned "gotcha! multi shadow clone jutsu!" and clones appeared but did something unusual , they head after Sasuke and Sakura. a strained expression on his face they attacked sasu n saku  

Rocker_Princess9483

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:51 pm
Sakura gasped blocking his attack " Naruto what the hell!?" she looked into his eyes seeing they were black and glassy looking. " they got naruto .." she said to herself before getting hit "ack!" she looked over to sasuke " sasuke we can't hurt him and i dont know which one is the real him what do we do?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:37 am
"ngh... damnit!" i than thought to myself "if that jinchuriki comes out this could be over i gotta find the man controlling him" "sakura! create an earthquake in there and knock down those trees! ill keep naruto busy!" i than did a couple handsigns as i said out loud "CHIDORI STREAM!!" my body immediately lit up in a full body chidori as the clones that came near me and sakura poofed into nothing  

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:05 am
Sakura nodded and focused chakura into her fist and she punched the ground with all her force causing it to rumble and crack and the trees cleared for as far as they could see  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:50 pm
i could now see everyone in the forest as they all climbed out of the craters and crevices my sharingan now had them all locked in to my sight as i said to myself "good"than vanished into thin air after them  

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rocker_Princess9483

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:04 am
the man controlling naruto was well hidden and took advantage of the separation of the two and cloned himself putting the clone in plain sight and he hid as naruto ran at sakura and stabbed in the back as she was standing back up from the hit. " come on sakura-chan fight back!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:10 am
Sakura fell back down and her legs trembled trying to stand back up as she thought "sasuke hurry up & find him...." as she just sweeped naruto off his feet and pinned him to the ground with kunais by the edges of his clothing trying to keep from harming him  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:45 am
i reappeared in front of one of the men my chidori ready before he could pull out his sword i burst my chidori through his chest than vanished once again to let him die than i reappeared in front of 2 more men as i slashed and stabbed the two men leaving them dead and vanished again than reappeared a few feet away from the men i had killed looking as i seen the clone of the man throwing kunais at me i deflected them only to find out that they poofed away at the impact of my hit "hes not in that..." i thought to myself "ngh... underground" i vanished than reappeared in front of the clone punching him causing him to poof than looked around  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:57 am
in the mean time naruto smirked at sakura and red began to fill his eyes and glow around him. he growled as his claws tore the blades out and threw them at sakura at speeds the naked eye couldnt see and he swiped his claws across her face then lunged to hit her  

Rocker_Princess9483

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:17 am
she jumped back feeling the blood run down her face a bit intimidated by the kyuubi coming out of him and stumbled back doubled over in pain from the hit as she ran at him & punched him trying to atleast get him unconscious  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:38 pm
"damnit... ok" i did some handsigns as i said out loud "sakura! JUMP IN THE AIR NOW!! RAAAA!!! UNRELENTING DEAD MANS CAGE!" the ground beneath everyone in a distance of 300 ft began rumbling as about around 10000 needle like spiars burst out of the ground a section of it encased naruto in an orb like cocoon coarsing with electricity paralyzing him and on the end of one of the spikes a ninja laid impaled by the jutsu narutos controller i breathed heavily as i dropped to my hands and knees  

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rocker_Princess9483

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:21 am
Naruto snapped out of it and looked over at Sasuke & Sakura. He looked at the claw marks on her face and was confused as to what had happened. He stumbled to his feet walking over to them and when he got to them. He was curious as to what had made that make on her and he placed a hand on her cheek turning her to face him when he realized the claw marks matched his nails and he had blood on his fingers and he gasped " W-who did that to u Sakura-chan...?" he asked not wanting to know the answer  
the dbz/gt rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff