Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:58 pm
What's there to live for?

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John slid his feet forward to stop himself from falling. He grabbed her legs and pushed them away from his neck. Still holding onto her legs, he quickly pushed them up, trying to get her to flip over.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image

J i l l xxxx Ѵ a l e n t i n e

Jill almost lost balance. But in a position like this, she couldn't do too much, so she let herself fall. The second she hit the ground she rolled and stood up to face him.

"Go jill!" She could hear Chris call, lightly pumping his fist into the air. She wasn't going to be distracted.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:36 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

He smirked and looked at Chris. He was letting her think that he was leaving himself open.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image

Jill took this oppertuinity to attack. Whether he was leaving himself open or not. She ran at him, but not too fast and she didn't get too close. She aimed at punch at his face and then tried to sweep his legs out from under him.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:27 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Jill running at him. When he saw her about to punch him, he flipped backwards out of her reach. His feet left the ground right as her leg swept out. He just narrowly avoided that one. His hands touched the ground and he pushed against it, continuing the flip and landing on his feet. Then he did something he would normally never do. He bent forward and ran at her, his arms closing around her stomach and pushing her back against one of the trees.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image

His strength was powerful. She was forced back against the tree. Jill grunted, that hurt. She lifted her legs up to kick him away from her. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Chris. He looked a mix between worried and pissed.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:41 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

He stumbled back when she kicked him, letting her go. He straightened, watching her. He smirked at her, trying to taunt her to attack again. "What's the matter? Scared?" he asked, still smirking.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:10 pm
User Image

Jill smirked and laughed. "Scared? With what i've been through?" She wasn't scared of John, even though he was stronger than her muscle-wise. Jill stepped up into his face. "No, not at all." She said, waiting for him to attack.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:32 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

He grinned. He didn't flinch back when she got in his face. With her so close, however, it made it easy for an attack. But then, she would know that, which meant she did that on purpose. He grabbed her by the neck with his right hand and used his left leg to sweep under her legs. If she fell, he was going to pin her to the floor and straddle her to keep her there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image

Jill was so not expecting that. She tried as best as she could, not to fall. But ended up falling anyway. She put out an arm to try and stop her from hitting the ground, but she had to move it, because the position and extreme weight could have broken her wrist. Her upper back hit first and she groaned. "Damn, you're strong." She said and coughed.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:51 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

He grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the ground. He was straddling her, but out of courtesy, he had kept their bodies parallel, but not touching. His head was right over hers and he looked down at her. His hands were keeping hers on the ground. He grinned. "I won't lie, you're good, but most of my attacks are cqc. Why do you think I have a sword?" he said. He was speaking in a voice that only she'd hear. "How 'bout we call it a draw?" he asked, still keeping his voice low. "You've got speed and flexibility on your side, I've got strength on mine," he said. He didn't move, waiting for her to reply.

{{In case you don't know, CQC is close quarters combat.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image

Jill nodded. "Alright," she said, matching his tone in volume. "But, i think you should go at it with Chris now. If you're strength is your speciallty." She said to him. "But be warned, he may get...how do i put this...well he goes all alpha-male when it comes to me or Claire." She added. "So, if he didn't like the looks of this fight, you better watch out." She warned with a smirk.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:37 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

He smirked. "He was scared of fighting you, and I managed to pin you. How good could he be?" he said, keeping his voice low.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image

Jill looked at him. "For one, this isn't a down-and-dirty fight. Only a friendly spar." Jill said. "If it were a real fight, i probably wouldn't be still lying here on the ground." She said and glanced at Chris. "Chris is good. He's strong. Got a killer punch, and he does have a short temper. Broke a man's nose for spilling his coffee. He doesn't tend to pull punches often." She remined him.

"Can i get up now?" She asked, reminding him that she was still pinned to the floor.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:02 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

He smirked again and released her hands. He got to his feet and offered her his hand to help her up.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff