Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:39 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Neutral | But you're not who you say you are: Once again, I'm back here... | Your time is up in too many places: Alone | You've got too many faces: Platform 9 and 3/4|
Wearing

Marina turned and waved a final time to her parents, before running through the wall and onto the platform. She smiled to herself as she took in the station, which was already beginning to fill with students and their trollies. Out of the corner of her eyes she spotted Michelle and Olyvia, Caitlin and a younger girl speaking, and a boy on a... skateboard? Okay then. She made her way through the crowd, coming to a stop in a slightly less packed area. She might as well wait until she saw one of her friends to get on the train.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:52 pm
User Image User Image
MugglebornSingleGryffindorFourth Year

Caitlin looked up from her owl, "Gra-? Oh, you're not Gracie..." She muttered, expecting to see a bright haired girl, instead she saw a younger girl, asking if she remembered her. She knew the face. One of the first years from last year. What was her name? Alexis? Avalon? A, it started with an A...Allison? She bit her lip, raking her brains for a name. The second year knew her name, had they met before? "Hi. I remember you, just not your name...You were a first year last year, right?"

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:01 pm
User Image 
But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, 
with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

User Image

But these things take time love. These things take backbone. 
But you better know how to point out the liars.

Steffi had already suceeded in finding a compartment and storing her trunk and other necessities in it and was now out combing the platform for her friends. It was then that with her one eyes she spotted none other than Crash zooming through the crowd on a skateboard. With a smirk, she dashed through the crowd, dodging elbows and trolleys easily. She was even able to swipe a wallet off some poor unsuspecting man as she ran. Quickly she shoved said wallet into her pocket, right before she jumped, sailed through the air, and tackled Crash right off his skateboard. Giggling widely, she curled her body up midair, rolled against the floor and back to her feet in one fluid movement. She spun on her heal to face the younger boy, reaching out with her foot to stop his still moving skateboard and grabbing his cart before it wheeled away. "You know. You should really pay more attention to where your going. Especially in such a crowded place." She teased him, with a toothy grin plastered on her face. She had tackled him on a flying whim and was now quite glad she had. It had been amusing to say the least. She glanced around quickly, wondering where Bree and Cain had gotten to during her mad dash through the station towards the kid now on the floor at her feet.

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you. 
You’ve got to weigh your
wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:05 pm
User Image
Prefect Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood
Second YearGryffindorChaserSingle

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Romy walked onto the platform first, his sisters in tow. Remy had been really sad lately, and it made the boy feel the need to hover around her. The older girl had yet to say anything negative about his incessant need to be near her, so he assumed she didn't mind. He was dressed in plain clothes, not really caring about his outfit for the day.

Remy walked on the platform, feeling small and rather worthless. Gold eyes glanced at the teal of her sister's, not wanting to be alone, even though Romy was there. Heather was the only one Remy had been able to tell... Sam had left. Their entire family had up and moved to the states, leaving Remy behind to suffer. Her long hair was down, which was a rather rare occurrence, since she usually had it in pigtails. Her thin stomach was still sore from her new piercing, which she had sneaked into Muggle London and gotten without anyone's knowledge. Not even her sister and confidante knew what she had done.
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
User ImageUser Image  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:12 pm
User Image
User Image
Single ♡ Halfblood ♡ Slytherin ♡ Second Year ♡ Orphan ♡

❝Oh! We're gonna let it show! We're gonna just let go of everything,
Holding back our dreams, and try, to make it come alive!
C'mon let it shine so they can see, we were meant to be somebody!❞

User Image
Aubrey watched Steffi jump at the chance to tackle down the boy on the skateboard. "Steffi!" She shouted, running after her. Her fiery hair wiping behind her as she ran, the worn down converse beating against the ground. Bree slipped on something and her legs flew out from behind her and she fell on her rear, skidding to a stop near where her sister and her sister's friend were. She winced slightly as she stood up. Aubrey smiled although she was in quite a bit of pain.
User Image
❝Somehow... Someday... Someway... Somebody!❞

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:18 pm
User Image

After all this has ραṡṡε∂, I still will гє๓คเภ 
After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
And though I can't
υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

Ver walked sullenly onto the platform, practically dragging her feet across the wood. She had been fighting away tears for the past couple of weeks. Everything she did reminded her of what she'd lost. She'd lost her best friend. She gotten the one boy who made her feel alive back, only for him to up and leave only a few days later. No warning nothing. Just gone. When she'd received his letter she had cried for hours. He was gone. All the way in America and she couldn't bring him back to her no matter what she offered. She shook her head, blinking away tears and looked determinedly up and down the platform. 'So much for only inspiring happy music.' She thought dejectedly, running her hands through her hair roughly. She had lost almost everything. Her Aunt and Uncle dead. Her cousin so distant she was practically dead. Her father just coming back to her. Her best friend gone because of her stupid words and insensitivity and ability to ******** everything up monumentally. Her... Erik, just gone. All she had was Elli. And Elli had Cam so she practically didn't even have Elli anymore either. She gulped and coughed, swallowing back the tears that had suddenly sprung to her eyes before they could fall.

OOC: …

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:37 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

For a moment, Caitlin almost called her Gracie. Images flashed into Anna's mind. A girl with pink hair, Ravenclaw robes, and a rather upbeat personality. Yes, that girl was the Gracie the older Gryffindor was looking for. Anna shook it off. "Yeah. Now I'm a second year. And my name is Annabeth, by the way. Annabeth Fletcher." she replied. Now, however, she was curious. Where was this Gracie girl that Caitlin spoke of? What relationship did they have? She couldn't remember, but a few flips of the pages in her notebook told her the answer. 'Ah. They're best friends. That must be nice, to have a best friend.' she thought, snapping her journal closed and looking back to the girl with an unsuspecting smile, as if it wasn't odd at all that she wrote down almost everything in this flowery notebook. "How was your summer? Eventful, I hope." Her summer had been very boring. Well, to most it seemed that way. To her, spending every day writing was a dream come true.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:51 pm
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi couldn't believe that his vacation was over already. It had barely begun! Ah well...nose back to the grind he supposed. He watched as kids waved goodbye to their parents and for once didn't feel that odd tug in his chest or acid taste in the back of his throat. Maybe it was because he had someone to say goodbye to as well. He looked back waiting for Miss Lily and his siblings to make it through and onto the platform; he had been waiting here for nearly five whole minutes! Granted, he did run ahead of them caring not for those surrounding him and had to resist yelling "Wheee!" as he flew through the nonexistent brick wall. He could be inconspicuous but that's the thing: "could" isn't exactly a word in his private dictionary. While waiting Tobi noticed a girl from his year, a Gryffindor if he remembered correctly, with an eye patch and that tingle in the back of his mind sounded again. He knew this girl or at least he thinks he knows her. Gah! This was so bloody confusing, first Luke now her!? What was going on?!
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Can I just stay here?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:02 pm
User Image User Image
MugglebornSingleGryffindorFourth Year

Caitlin smiled a little, "Pretty name, Annabeth is." She complimented the girl. When asked about her summer, she shrugged. "Oh, I've just been looking for a friend, nothing really." Cait sighed, cocking a brow at her owl who chirped at her when she said 'friend'. "She found her, but Grace wouldn't tell me where she was..." She frowned, but looked at the younger girl. "How was yours?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:12 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fifth Year || Chaser || Prefect || Heather

With a huff, Chase emerged from the wall of bricks and into the magical world once again. This was his fifth time, and two more he would be done with magical schooling. Time passed by, and in a flash, Chase would be talking the OWL exams in just a few short months. He would need to study hard, and juggling so many extracurricular activities, he wondered if twenty four hours per day was even enough... He'll just have to wait and see. Tons of calming drought and perhaps a sack-load of sugar would do it? Yeah...

What he was looking forward to though, was seeing Heather. Last year's confusing events were met with a surprise over the summer, and somehow it ended up with Chase confessing his love for the Hufflepuff. He still blushes just thinking about it. Good think he couldn't spot Heather around, or else God knows what he'll say or do.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:39 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle and Olyvia
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excited
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, it's going to be so nice to be back at school...'
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // loving
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

As Adalaide made her way onto the platform, her eyes were bright, and she couldn't believe how different this year was from her first, or really any of the years before this one. She was actually rather excited to be going back to school for a change. It was an odd feeling, to be sure. She would miss her parents and Sebastian horribly, but... she really didn't want to be anywhere other than Hogwarts. And she was super excited to try out what she'd learned about the Whomping Willow. That would be interesting... She smiled widely when she spotted Michelle and Olyvia. She had her conversation with the younger girl in the back of her mind, and a niggling worried sensation, but she mostly ignored it. Michelle and her sister were both here, whole and well, as far as she could tell, so obviously things couldn't be too horrible, right? She ran up to the Slytherin. "Michelle!" she cried, enveloping her friend in a hug. "I missed you!" She gave Lyv a smile. "Hey, Olyvia." She was really glad to see them both here. She'd been so worried about them, what with Lyv's cryptic comments at the shop and Michelle's penchant for getting into trouble. But, here they both were, and they'd all be going to school, where it was obviously much more difficult to get into any sort of mischief. Or, at least, Ada hoped it was.

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:45 pm
User Image
User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

It's time. It's time to go back to Hogwarts and start a new year. Surely younger students...like about second years and the first years would still have their parents accompanying them. You would have the same feeling of happiness and sadness if you would see your offspring riding on the train then zooming off to the school. Wait, what? I'm speaking like a parent here. Xavier pushed his trolley through the barrier then turning around to go off with the other students. He parked his trolley at the side to avoid hitting someone and avoid getting hit. Just beside him was the butler of his family, Logan. Xavier's ocean blue eyes wandered as he searched for someone he could at least talk to. It would be quite helpful if he could spot fellow second years. And yet, even before that, he was already....almost in the state of annoyance.
" Logan, I would be happy to know just where the bloody hell are they? " Xavier asked the older male, a hint of anger in his tone. Logan just sighed. " I'm sorry to tell you that they're all out. Master Paulo said that he had a headache so he can't accompany you here. Mistress Vanessa is....well maybe at work? Master Xanthus is also at work. Didn't you know that he got accepted as an Auror? ...And so with that, it ended up just like last year. You, me, train, other students, " he replied, gesturing his answer with his hands. Just after hearing the answer....pop. ' Headache?! Gramps is having a bloody headache?! Well that's quite shocking! ' he mocked in his head. Right now he's annoyed so much I think punching something would help lessen it. Logan successfully made Xavier calm down by sticking up a chocolate frog in his mouth. ' Helpful Logan, helpful. ' His eyes searched once again.....but kinda failed. Sure he saw some people he know, but hey're just acquaintances, you know? You can't just...burst and appear beside them talking about how their happened. It would be better if a dear friend would appear. Perhaps David? Yeah, David would greatly help in reducing the awkward situation he's having. But the problem is...where is he?

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Troubled
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: I need a friend here!
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Waiting?
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Platform 9 and 3/4
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Logan

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:53 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana breathed in heavily before pushing her trolley through the brick wall. She was alone. The girl hadn't heard from Katrina for the past several weeks, and when she sent an OWL, it returned with the letter still tied around its foot. Then when the redhead went to the Radcliffe's home, it seemed that no one was around for a while. What happened? she wondered. Bumping into several people as she walked, Ariana tried to keep it together. Something bad happened to her girlfriend, and she knew it. Otherwise, she would have seen that beloved face.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image
Can't help if I space in a daze,
My eyes tune out the other way,
I may switch off and go in a daydream

User Image

Rose walked onto the platform, excited to be going back to school. She had aan enjoyable summer, made all the better for being able to see Nell and her friends. Spying Ada and another girl, she waved, the bracelet Nell gave her over the summer jangling on her wrist. "Hey Ada, err, Michelle, right? Ready for the train ride?"

----------------------------------
State: Happy
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

In this head my thoughts are deep,
But sometimes I can't even speak,
Would someone be and not pretend I'm off again in my World

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

Where had the summer gone? Chance didn't know. He had spent most of it with his sister or Jaslyn. Oh, the adventures they had taken. Unfortunately, he had to cope with his sister's loneliness, for her friend had moved away shortly after they had met. How sad, to lose your first friend. Speaking of losing a friend, Chance suffered his own loss this summer. His beloved rat, Charm, passed on one rainy afternoon. This saddened him, but he told no one. Not even Cecille, who asked about the rodent from time to time. "Hold on, Sis. We're almost there." he said as he pushed the cart with his sister sitting atop it through the wall and onto the platform. The sounds were buzzing around in Cecille's head, a wide smile on her face as she looked around. Well, you know... "looked" is one way to put it. She was turning her head towards each sound she heard. The hiss of the steam from the train, the chatter of passing children and parents, the squeak of the cart wheels. Such glorious sounds! "Oh! I can hear so much!" she exclaimed, tossing her white hair around as she turned from one direction to the next. Chance sighed, but smiled to himself. His sister's innocence... He hoped it would never fade away.

User Image

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games