Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:34 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross
What am I doing? Catching the train to Hogwarts
What am I thinking? I love my new family.

Kat tipped Caitlin's chin up, so she wasn't looking at the ground. "Being strong isn't easy. The first thing you can do though is stop eyeballing the ground. It's still under your feet," Kat said with a smirk. "It's like when I was helping you to find your voice at club last year. You were afraid to sing but after you did, you felt great. It's the same thing here, just a different problem. There's a strength deep within you Cait. You don't find it. It finds you. Just be yourself. Everything will work out in the end. I have faith in you." Kat hugged her one last time. "Gracie needs you. Just think about that. I got her started with a little smile. Make her laugh." Kat smiled and nodded, conveying her absolute faith in Caitlin.

Out of Character ...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:44 pm

♫ Feeling: Concerned.
♫ Company: Gracie.
♫ What I'm thinking: Grace...
♫ What am I doing; Waiting for the train.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin made a face, "I'm not funny...I hardly ever joke. Besides, she doesn't talk much anymore. I don't see her laughing anytime soon. But, I'll try. I guess. If I don't make it off the train, you know I didn't get her to laugh..." She said before sliding the compartment door open. Cait looked at Grace and sat down across from her. She kinda wanted Kat to sit with them, just so she didn't end up crying. She hardly knew how to smile anymore, let alone make a joke.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:45 pm

User Image

Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where he belongs, where he belongs.
He wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where he lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry his eyes.
Broken inside.

𝑅ichard 𝐷rage
Third Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick nodded quietly Daemon had seemed nice enough, at least. He didn't know for sure, since he had just met the man. It was also good to hear that Lore's mother hadn't died yet. If anything, her summer sounded better than his had. Heck, anyone's summer sounded better than his was. He wrapped his arms around his chest, trying to fight off a chill that had nothing to do with the temperature and everything to do with memories. "That... doesn't sound so bad. At least your brother visited. He doesn't seem so bad."

----------------------------------
State: Less panicky, calmer
OOC: ...

His feelings he hides.
He dreams he can't find.
He's losing his mind.
He's fallen behind.
He can't find his place.
He's losing his faith.
He's fallen from grace.
He's all over the place.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:50 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross

As Cait went back into the cabin, Kat smiled. You can do it. I believe in you," she thought to herself. She needed to find Rick, Eretria, Chase and Ariana and that was it. Kat exhaled and started off to find the rest of her friends. The next group she found happened to be Remy, Ariana, Chase and Heather. She knocked on the window and slipped in. "Hey everybody!" Kat exclaimed. She slipped over to Ariana and kissed her on the cheek again.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:50 pm

User Image
User Image
Second YearGryffindorPurebloodChaserSingle

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romy smiled brightly when Ronyo returned. He frowned as Chaser lept ofer to the white-haired wizard. He listened to Ronyo's words, and smiled at his wisdom. "I always try to make people smile! I feel it is necessary! If someone smiles at the hardest of times, then no man can frown at the best of times!" he said, remembering Remy's words, just seconds before her mind had been cleared. He valued his older sister's words, but was starting to quite like Ronyo's. His bright blue eyes sparkled with happiness, even behind his new glasses.
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┗┛┗┫┃┏━━┳┳━┛┣━┛┣┳━━┳┳━┛┃
┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┣┫┏┓┣┫┏┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┗┫┃━┫┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃┏┓┃┃┗┛┃
┗━━━┻━┻━━┻┻━━┻━━┻┻┛┗┻┻━━┛

Wearing
{Moony's Thoughts:}{Yay for Ronyo!}
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:53 pm

Picture perfect, that's what it seems
Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,
What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect
Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie looked up when her best friend walked back in and then returned her attention to the window. Feather was still perched gently on her shoulder and Alpha was perched in the luggage carriers looking down at everything. Gracie sighed and ran her hands through her hair before looking at Cait. "I'm sorry" It was all she could think to say.

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading
I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same
I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me
I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:56 pm

User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Unsorted

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob winced as he heard everyone's guesses at what they thought their respective houses were going to be. Honestly, Slytherin? And he really didn't want to go to Ravenclaw, either. That left him with Hufflepuff and Gryffindor. He didn't mind either of those, to be honest. He'd heard about them from his father. One where the friendly people went, and another for the brave. He was brave. He had to be, he put up with his brother and bullies all the time. Even gave one a black eye. "I really doubt I'm Slytherin material. Too slimy. And I don't wanna be in Ravenclaw. Both my dad and brother are in there, and it's for eggheads, which I'm really not. I guess that would leave Hufflepuff and Gryffindor for me." He then considered the kids before him. "I could see Night in Ravenclaw, though. He kinda seems that way. And Autumn, you and Iris seem to be more like Hufflepuffs. That leaves the new guy. Don't know about you yet."

State: Excited
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:56 pm

User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana reached out a chocolate frog to Heather before looking at Remy when she came in. A smile formed at the girl's newly found happiness. After her attention was brought back to Chase, she placed a chocolate frog in the palm of his hand. When Katrina slipped in, a wide smile stretched on the redhead's lips. "Kat!" she exclaimed excitedly. "Chocolate frog?" she asked, extending two chocolate frogs; one for her girlfriend, and one for Remy.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:58 pm

♫ Feeling: Concerned.
♫ Company: Gracie.
♫ What I'm thinking: Grace...
♫ What am I doing; Waiting for the train.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin shook her head. "It's not your fault. If anything, it's my fault. Not because I attract murderers, but because I'm the Gryffindor and I'm stupid and I don't think before I do..." She replied, hoping for at least a smile. Though, she doubted it would work. Cait pulled her knees to her chest and looked out the window, avoiding Grace's gaze.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:03 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Thirteen: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron couldn't help but smile when Elli admitted to just wanting to sit with him. He silently followed her into an empty compartment, and once they were both in, he shut the glass door behind them. The noise from all the chatter diminished as soon as the barrier separated them Gryffindors from the rest of the student body.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:04 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross

When Ariana offered Kat a chocolate frog, she rubbed her belly. "Thank you babe, but I'm full. Gwyn, my new mother, made a large breakfast and I ate it all." As the words left her lips, Kat realized that was something she had never said before... that she was full. Her mother, her real mother, stopped cooking for her when she was nine. But her new mother... she was different. Kat smiled at that thought.

Out of Character ...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:05 pm

Picture perfect, that's what it seems
Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,
What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect
Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie stared at Caitlin in surprise. She just shook her head gently and hugged her friend. She didn't say anything. She didn't know what she could say. There was nothing there to say. They had both lost to much and neither could make the other feel better when they couldn't make themselves feel better.

User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading
I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same
I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me
I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli took a seat when they had entered the compartment and looked up when Cam closed the door behind him. She smiled and patted the seat next to her, offering it to him. They had a whole compartment to themselves, but she'd much rather have him as close to her as possible. She had missed him a lot more than she had realized. But now that he was here with her again, the summer felt like a lonely dream far away.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:11 pm

User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana beamed when those words came out of Katrina's mouth. She hadn't had the opportunity to say she was full at the beginning of the trip to Hogwarts until now. "Glad to hear it. Remy, do you want one?" she asked, switching her gaze over to the Gryffindor.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:16 pm

User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Unsorted

User Image

Luke kinda felt bad. Kinda. He hadn't liked the orphanage, and didn't want to go back. He was slightly surprised that he hadn't been sent back, actually. With everything he'd pulled over the years, he was sure his adoptive father would have thrown him back. He shrugged in response to Bree's question, however. "It's not too bad. I mean, I have a brother now, obviously, and my father's all right. My mum's the one I really care about. She's, well, she's the one that picked me. I guess that's the best way to describe it. I mean, she had Magnus, but she picked me." He sighed, exasperated. "That really, didn't make much sense."

User Image
State: Curious

Failure is a trickster with a keen sense of irony and cunning. It takes great delight in tripping one when success is almost within reach.
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games