The OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hymn of the Silent
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:47 pm
I'm still looking for one after two years. Hopefully my luck will change.

And thanks. I plan on being...well...awesome. ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:16 pm
So, who else is watching Grease?  

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Hymn of the Silent
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:32 pm
Not I.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:49 pm
Not I either, can't stand the movies, musicals and music after working on tech crew for one of the productions...  

Yokai Manekineko

Beloved Gawker

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:02 pm
Dark Bunny Lord
The drunken fist however was a very defensive fighting style, pulling it's true strength by causing foes to over extend themselves and then strike at their openings

You know drunken fist!!! I'm attempting to learn it for fights at the renaissance festival.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:07 pm
Lt Twinkle
Dark Bunny Lord
The drunken fist however was a very defensive fighting style, pulling it's true strength by causing foes to over extend themselves and then strike at their openings

You know drunken fist!!! I'm attempting to learn it for fights at the renaissance festival.
Well from a strictly scholarly standpoint, not in practice. Wait renaissance? An odd place to do a Chinese (unless it's not an english renaissance fair) showy fighting style haha.  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:09 pm
Dark Bunny Lord
Lt Twinkle
Dark Bunny Lord

Well from a strictly scholarly standpoint, not in practice. Wait renaissance? An odd place to do a Chinese (unless it's not an english renaissance fair) showy fighting style haha.

Well, the way my persona is set up, I'm a blade for hire, so I 'travel' around. Plus, the fights I'll being doing are all staged, so showy is a good thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:10 pm
Ugh, the talk of martial arts is making me miss Aikidou...  

Yokai Manekineko

Beloved Gawker

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:31 pm
I advise stopping now before my hubby goes on a drooling rampage about martial arts. If there's one thing he's obsessed with, other than me, its thatand it makes him mad that we can't afford for him to take classes and learn more. One thing I can say though is I wish he still had the body he had when he trained for hours daily >.< talk about sexy!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:45 pm
Pssh, who needs money for classes when we have the Internet? Also, you want sexy, look at picture of Johnny Depp. lol  

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:09 pm
theres a huge difference between internet and actually doing it and johnny depp doesnt compare  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:21 pm
Yeah :3 I just go on bike rides late at night now, can't really have time to do much of anything else. But I am still in good shape ^^  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Xx_Shiro-kun_xX

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:30 pm
Not sure on Johnny depp but I got a called back on a over night stocking job pretty stoked jobs are limited here in Arizona thanks to s**t for brains people. But  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:19 am
yeah that and we have a bit of an unfair disadvantage we're blind and people have an untrue bias.

I kinda got fat once I was actually able to eat more than once a week that and I'm naturally lazy. I keep in moderate shape as I have to walk everywhere and no longer live in a town that's a max of two miles across in the biggest places.  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:30 am
OH YEAH and I almost forgot I have a warning for all who come in contact with me. I haven't been on my meds for like a week and I have no idea how long it will take for me to get them back. So in essence, I'm not stable and will probably very mean and bi-polar as that is what I literally am. So pretty much I'm out of control and have been which might be why I feel like crushing the president's wife into a gooey pulp because I now can't get the hot chocolate I want because she is now dictating our publicly experienced diet. And no I don't care if that offends you whether I'm sane or not. If you do agree with all their crap pull your head out of your butt and look around you.  
The Bleach World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff