Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:16 am
Kirari nodded. "That sounds fun." she said softly. "Board games and snuggling." she amended his suggestion, smiling as she nudged him a bit playfully. She wondered if he was ticklish . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:04 am
Jake chuckled. "Alright. Board games and snuggling." He added for her. He nudged her back then stood up. "There are some board games in the cupboard over there by the window near the fire, I'll go get some food from the main Dining room and then we can play something. I promise not to let you win." He teased.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:38 am
Kirari smiled. "I'd be surprised if you could beat me. I feel rather lucky right now." she teased back softly as she also stood up. She made her way to the cupboard he had indicated and opened it up, looking over the board games and pulling out those that caught her interest.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:40 am
Jake rushed to the dining hall. A smile on his face. His twin was eyeing him with skepticism. So while he was busy she slipped by and into his rooms where Kirari was. "Hello." She said not bothering to knock. "I thought I'd take this opportunity to. . .talk."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:50 pm
Kirari jumped and a fireball shot out from her hand in self-defense at the sudden voice she wasn't expecting. But then she saw that it was Jake's sister and she quickly closed her hand, the fireball snuffing itself out before it could hit the other. She sighed and closed her eyes a moment, forcing herself to relax. She had learned greater control since joining the RA. And Jake's sister wasn't a threat to her well-being. "I'm sorry." she said after she was able to calm her breathing enough to think.

She bent down and began to pick up the spilled board games she dropped when the water magi startled her. She looked up to smile sheepishly at the other. "Sure, yeah. Talk. Sounds good." she said, a slight shake in her voice. "I'm guessing I'm going to get a lecture about how if I ever hurt Jake, I'm in for a world of hurt myself?" Kirari asked, turning back to her task of cleaning up her mess.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:07 am
Leigha frowned a little and assisted the girl with the board games. "Something like that." She replied. "As you know, Jake is special." She began. "In that when he loves, he loves very deeply. So. Don't hurt him." She smiled softly. "in some countries, fire is rebirth. I hope you are that for my brother."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:22 am
Kirari smiled. "I don't want to hurt him." she said, relaxing a bit as Leigha helped her clean up. "And I'm hoping that I never do." she added. In regards to the view towards fire . . . "To me . . . Fire . . . is life. Or at least, something that helps it grow. Maybe I'm biased, after all, it is my element. But, while yes, fire can hurt and destroy, that is only if it is used incorrectly. And . . . I don't have complete control over mine yet, but if I can . . . I can use it to save people. Protect them. I want to protect him." she said, hoping Leigha understood.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:41 am
Leigha nodded slowly. "Yes. Life and rebirth. Without fire, pine trees cannot grow from their seeds. . .Some flowers can't spawn." She smiled a tiny bit. "I hope that one day, I can hand him to you completely. Spend less nights awake with worry." She stood. "Thank you, Kirari. For easing my mind. The last person he loved almost destroyed him. I wanted to make sure you wouldn't do the same."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:16 am
Kirari stood as well, holding onto the board games. "If I ever start to go down that path, I expect that you'll give me the butt-kicking I deserve." she said, smiling at the other in return.

Boreas, in many ways the second in command of the RA (though there was no-one who truly held such a position), showed up at the sanctuary once more. It had only been a day, but the RA very much needed their leader. There was only so much he and the other could do to maintain order. Michael was their founder, their guiding hand. Without him, issues arose, plans were made, opposed, counter-proposed, and order fell to chaos without him. He needed to retrieve the other, or at least get some sort of input to give to the leading teams.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:28 am
Leigha nodded. "Exactly." She replied smirking. "You'll know I will. I watched him hurt once. I will not watch it again, especially if I can stop it."

Then Leigha left her brothers room and rubbed her temples. This was a long day.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:39 am
Kirari smiled in response. "Um, good talk!" she called after the other as the water magi left the room. She then took the board games to a table, looking through them, trying to decide which one she wanted to play first. She hoped Jake returned quickly. She wanted to spend as much time with him as possible. Once she got therapy for her time in the facility, she'd be returning to the RA for further training. But once training was done, she'd be stationed here!

Boreas took one step into the sanctuary and heard the small splash of the thin layer of water. He sighed and then waited. "I expect my presence is known by now, then?" he asked to the empty hallway in front of him. If someone showed up, all the better. It'd be quicker to find Michael with the help of someone who knew the layout better than he did.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:46 am
Jack returned with a lot of food. "I'm back!" He called stepping up into the room and wiping his feet on the floor mat. "I got some chicken, some salad and buns and chips and dessert!" He beamed.

Leigha frowned. The water carried the question forward. "Yes." She stated turning a corner to see him at the end of the hall. "Need help?" She asked.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:00 am
Kirari grinned, looking up from the games with a small squeal of glee. "Jake!" She rushed to his side, hoping to help him carry the food into the room.

Boreas recognized the woman as the de facto leader of the sanctuary. He bowed low, with finesse and poise. "It would be appreciated. The RA has a bit of an issue deciding on a course of action without our leader." he said as he straightened before smiling a little, dropping some of the formality. "I'd like to give him more time with his brother though, so I really just need to find him to talk business for a small while." he said, clearly not wishing to intrude or cause any inconvenience.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:32 am
Jake smiled and kissed her head. "Thank you." He replied and laid out the food on another table so they didn't have to move the games. "Been good while I was away?" He teased.

Leigha nodded. "One moment." She said and knelt into the water, letting it lead her and smirked a little. "You might have to wait until tomorrow. He and his brother are. . .a little busy right now." She smiled fondly. "Good for her."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:44 am
Boreas sighed. "That is . . . not favorable." he muttered, eyes closing as he focused on his breathing. He then opened his eyes and looked to Leigha. "May I stay here until he is . . . available?" he asked.

Kirari smiled. "Well, your sister and I reached an understanding, so . . . yeah?" she said, organizing the food, heating up the chicken slightly with her fire.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff