Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Onslaught of the Empire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:59 pm
" Yes... Glorious indeed... Master. " Danika said, though her tone did nothing to hide her lack of enthusiasm. She made her own jump and landed on the wall just a few seconds behind the Sith, quickly moving to the side to not be in the way of his attack. As the defenders attacked, she was in the line of fire from the side, and she could feel their terror.

It was likely some of the blaster bolts she dodged were intended for her, as the soldiers were in such a panic they couldn't take the time to notice she wasn't their true enemy. With more soldiers trying to rush to the aid of the others, Danika was running out of space to avoid being hit, and had no choice but to throw her hands out towards them and push them back. " Your presence truly terrifies them, Master. " she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image

"As it should." Cinn answered her, his eyes hunting for fresh targets. "This section is clear for our men to proceed. Let us be off. We have a citadel to storm."
Spying the center of the city, Cinn turned, lept off the wall, and started jogging towards it. Not more than a city block in, however, another squad of defenders took aim at him.

Glowering contemptibly at them, Cinn took hold of a hover car with the Force and hurtled it at the squad, dispersing it. While his enemy was left scrambling for cover from the telekinetically thrown car, Cinn charged into their ranks and began cleaving limbs and bodies apart with bloody fury, dispatching all who stood in his way. Once done he resumed jogging towards the Defense Force's headquarters, The Sith an unstoppable juggernaut of war.

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:21 pm
Before Lady Nightwind had even set foot into Nova's chambers the Apprentice was already standing on her feet ready for her orders. "Yes, Lady Nightwind?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:28 pm
Danika jumped down into the city behind Cinn, only keeping her distance when he attacked. As he threw a car at them, a few soldiers came up behind her and grabbed her. " Don't move. " one of them said as they had their weapons on her. " I'm sorry. " Danika said as she lowered her head. " I have no choice. " Shen then gave another burst of the Force, pushing them off her and away. Hoping it would keep them alive, she took the chance to use the Force to grab their weapons and throw them some distance away. If they were disarmed, they wouldn't chase the Sith and their own doom. The thought of saving anyone did little to relax her nerves.

The Sith had made quick work of the soldiers ahead and continued on his way. Danika used a quick burst of speed to catch up, following closely behind again. " I must admit, Master, seeing you in action... It's clear I never had a chance. I would've never been able to defend against such fury head-on. I only pray others will learn that lesson quickly, for their own sakes. "  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:31 pm
User Image

"Let the simpering dolts come." Growled Cinn as he hurried on towards his chosen objective. "They should consider them blessed to recieve the honor of dying upon my blade. And you should be reveling in my prowess, woman. There are many among my servants who could only dream of seeing me in battle."

From a rooftop came a rocket propelled grenade, Cinn's senses alerting him to its approach. Swiftly he spun, sweeping his right hand before the path of the rocket, and through the power of the Force he redirected the rocket back upon its firer. spinning swiftly once again, Cinn caught sight of an older model heavy battle droid, probably one of only a handful these backwards yokels could afford off the black market. He hurled the saber in his left hand, the blade spinning into a crimson disk that sailed through the droid, carving it in twain before it could power up its repeating blasters. The blade arced back to Cinn and he deftly plucked it out of the air, pressing ever onwards towards his objective.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:40 pm
Good, she was attentative. Scanning the room briefly with her eyes, the Sith nods, closing the door. "You will be joining me personally on a mission, Nova. It's time to test whether you're really fit or not to serve me."  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:58 pm
Bowing her head slightly in acknowledgment she looked at her Mistress giving her a respectful gaze. "May I inquire the wearabouts of our mission, milady?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:19 pm
The woman nodded. "The world is called Taris. Are you familiar with it?"  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:42 pm
In the weeks that had passed since her mission with DAGGER squad Nova had been doing some reading. She had indeed head of the planet before. "Yes, milady. What is it that you seek from such a place?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:48 pm
" You are right, Master. " Danika said. " It is a privilege for a slave to witness such a display of power from her master. I have been given a gift you have not even given your own loyal soldiers. " She watched as he dealt with a battle droid, and kept near him as he continued on his way. " As well as a show of force that tells me never defy you, a lesson I am fortunate to not learn the hard way, and I will take that lesson to heart, Master. "

Danika didn't want to admit it, but it was true. Cinn had her bound in such a way that chains weren't needed. Even if she could fight him at her full potential, she could never succeed against him. Escape was just as hopeless. She could attempt to run away, but he had large forces at his disposal, and she was unarmed and alone. He had her helpless and under his complete control, and he knew it.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:03 pm
Ilia grunted in the affirmative. "Information. It will take effort and many precautions. Even going to Taris, regardless of what we're after, would be considered suicide under any circumstance."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image

As much as he would enjoy the surge of helplessness in the Jedi he had tamed, the emotional state of Danika was a low priority currently for Cinn. He had to find the command center and bring to heel the king of this nation. Further they pressed on into the city, finding few other defenses along the way. Most of the defenders were at the walls attempting to repel the Imperial assault or stem the tide at the wall Cinn had swept clean.

Now, the citadel was before them, guarded by low grade infantry droids , blaster cannons, and perhaps three or more squads of their best soldiers, all readied in the event the Imperials pushed this far.

Cinn stood before this obstacle, lightsaber humming its deep bass hum in his hand as he studied the defenses. Then, he turned to his slave.
"Would you like to try talking to them before I gut them all like Banthas?"

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:32 pm
Again Nova bowed her head in acceptance "Shall I make the proper preparations then, milady?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:39 pm
Being offered the chance to help save whoever she could, Danika turned to Cinn. " Yes, Master. " she said, then took a few steps forward, holding her hands up to show she was unarmed. " Please, listen to me. " she started. " You don't know the might you stand against. In a matter of minutes your city has all but fallen. The bulk of your forces have been destroyed. Don't throw away your lives in this futile effort. I ask you, beg you, to surrender. "

Danika assumed there would be those that didn't believe she was sincere, so she used a bit of Force Persuasion, not enough to clearly manipulate them and risk being seen as a trick, but enough to make them aware of the situation at hand and the very inevitable outcome.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:47 pm
User Image

The combination of the woman's disarming appearance, her skills at Force Persuasion, and the all too real fact that a real Sith was just meters and ready to kill them all made the men throw down their weapons.
Chuckling darkly, Cinn marched his way past his slave and gestured at the citadel.

"Bring me your leader, and I will spare your lives." He told them in his thunderous voice, subtly gesturing with his hand. "and I suggest you do it quickly before my men arrive."

Given this persuasive option, the soldiers looked to one another, picked their weapons up, and rushed inside to seize their commander.
"Now we wait." Cinn said. "Either they kill themselves battling their former comrades, or they succeed and bring us their master."

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games