Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:31 pm
"Okay!" James was getting giddy on the inside. "Er... Joey, could you give us a ride?"
"Didn't I tell you I can't drive here? I don't have a licence for Japan." he said.
"But can't you drive us anyway?" James asked.
"No way kiddo. Don't worry, Mokuba's got drivers and stuff to take him around." Joey smiled.
"Oh ya! Er..." James paused. "It wouldn't be a problem would it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:35 pm
Mokuba smiled and nodded. " But instead of going home..I'll just call one of my drivers. " he said in a undecectable tone. He took out his phone and called a drivers cell phone telling him to come to the game shop. He hung up smiling at James as he waited for the ride.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:54 pm
'I can't believe it! I'm going to the movies with the cutest guy I've ever met.' James thought to himself. 'Oh man... I sound like a girl... Oh well.'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:58 pm
The driver parked outside and honked to let them know he was here. " Well theres our ride. Come on. " Mokuba said with a smile. Once they got outside he opend the door for James to get in.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:19 pm
James got in blushing. He was so happy he could barely talk, but then he knew he had to. Maybe Horror-mones weren't so bad after all.

Meanwhile, Seto was asleep having been completely exhausted by a very pleased Noa who had forgottent that Seto was not actually a robot himself and as such needed to sleep. He smiled as Seto snuggled closer to him, his head on his shoulder. He'd never seen him so cute and vulnerable. Traces of it when he'd kidnapped his brother sure, but this was different. He wasn't lashing out, he was actually trusting him, at least a little.
'Still, I might have to slow this down for him a bit... I mean, I can't just take advantage of his eagerness like this. Judging by what happened it probably isn't his fault..." Noa was thinking. 'I'll talk to Mokuba later. He seems to know what's what with his brother.'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:24 pm
Mokuba smiled relaxing against the seat, he ruffled his own hair to get it out of being stuck together form the water. He decided to break the silence in the car. " So, what school do you go to anyway? " Mokuba asked looking at him smiling.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:37 pm
James immediatly decided that Horror-mones were traitorous bastards when he saw Mokuba do that thing with his hair. He wanted to do that to him and odd little things were playing in the back of his mind.
"I go to the junior school in Domino. Mom always drives me. I think you go there too... the teacher called your name and somebody said you were probably out 'testing' games with your brother. I thought he meant you were at the arcade or something." James replied, after banishing those thoughts from his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:56 am
" Oh yeah, that was the day Seto told me he needed me at Kaibacorp so he took me out of school. It was good to be with my brother though, better then taking that test that day. " Mokuba replied with a chuckle but then it hit him and he smiled. " So your in the same class as I am? " Mokuba asked hoping he was right, now he'd have someone to talk to at school.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:04 am
"Ya! Hey ya I am!" James smiled. "Man... some good at putting two and two together aren't I?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:06 am
Mokuba just chuckled, " It's ok. " Mokuba said simply thinking the other was kind of cute. He shook it off as more deep thoughts came into his head, and that could lead to the images he had before. 'Stupid hormones..' Mokuba thought to himself.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:54 am
James was quiet for a couple of minutes. Stupid Horror-mones kept bugging him though, so he struck up conversation again. "Why does that crazy teacher pick on me every five minutes? Is she permanently weird?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:57 am
Mokuba smiled laughing a little. " I dunno, she is pretty stricted, she picks on everybody for some reason. I think shes permanently weird. " Mokuba stated with a smile. Though she never picked on him she did to most of the class.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:14 am
"I wondered about that." James commented. "So... uh... you like anyone at school? All the girls seem to like you a lot."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:11 pm
Mokuba looked at him confused. " They do? Well..I dunno if its for anything besides my connections if you catch my drift. Also due to my past Im sure no one likes me much. More like they fear me or something. " Mokuba explained somewhat sadly. He also did'nt want to tell James he might look at both and not just girls, he barely knew him and wasnt sure how he'd react.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:15 pm
"What did you do?" James asked, moving a little closer to him. He was hopeful since Mokuba at least hadn't noticed the girls around him. "Did you get in a fight or something?"  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games